"this is the pattern of behavior which i call 'wife-baiting' - in which i post things that make people want me as their wife"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin's plushie buying stream has gone as expected.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

1685047732547.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lazulight 3D at Anime Expo.

Doing it on the same day as the Hololive concert, just a couple hours before, seems like a bad idea, unless it won't be that long.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Doing it on the same day as the Hololive concert, just a couple hours before, seems like a bad idea, unless it won't be that long.
I’m pretty sure Anime Expo is the largest anime convention in all of North America. I don’t think they will be hurting in the attendance department considering there will be over 100,000 people at AX.

Kalion

:)
Lumi (Lemon flavored) is playing the worst reviewed game of this year yet.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I’m pretty sure Anime Expo is the largest anime convention in all of North America. I don’t think they will be hurting in the attendance department considering there will be over 100,000 people at AX.
I am sure they won't, just giving my thoughts on it as someone who would want to try and go to both if I had the chance.

themanimthehills

This is far from her first time going full retard about Holo fans. Her first character was a Korone ripoff but with pink hair and she was going on rants about how it's definitely not the case blocking everyone who tried to argue with her. It was announced before taiwan incident and then memory holed for more than a year by developer. So her case is extremely weak. Now she is constantly reminded people aren't here for her as artist, they are just desperate for Sana. I can't imagine that be pleasant
It sounds to me that Namie is a bit of a bitch.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lumi (Lemon flavored) is playing the worst reviewed game of this year yet.

Thanks for letting me know ahead of time which color she is this stream, saves me some time

Fortunately I have Tomoe to give me my daily melanin fix:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I am sure they won't, just giving my thoughts on it as someone who would want to try and go to both if I had the chance.
I mean it’s feasible for sure. The venue for the Hololive concert opens at 6pm and the LazuLight one starts at 1:30. The YouTube Theater is 10 miles from the LA Convention Center so you could probably get a good 3.5 - 4 hours in at the concert because I’m sure that drive will be 1 hour or more with all the general AX traffic in the area.

I don’t live in C*liforina so I’m not 100% certain.

Kalion

:)
Thanks for letting me know ahead of time which color she is this stream, saves me some time
I was actually saying that because Lumi could refer to a yellow (usually) woman, a wolf, a robot, a blue woman, and probably ten other vtubers I can't think of right away.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
kronii 3d today!

Ayo, that's cool. Glad she is able to finally use her 3D. Hope that means Fauna's and IRyS' are ready soon, too. Anya's and Reine's as well.

Stunned But Dumb

Looks like Neuro might have merch or something coming?
1685049326612.png

Archive

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Mashiro playing A Dance of Fire and Ice kinda got me interested in the game, is anyone able to vouch for it? I remember seeing some absolutely retarded charts that just looked like mashing the keyboard at 40 KPS, so it seemed like the community/custom charts might be too heavily weighted on hardcore shit. I definitely like rhythm games where people have a lot of freedom in customization, and I still observe NotITG, but getting into that one's community stopped feeling worthwhile when half of the main charters' Twitter profiles greeted me with the equivalent of "if you don't think orange man bad, don't bother following me".
Lazulight 3D at Anime Expo.

What do you think the odds are that the 3D performance part might be repurposed from the 3D AR concert? There's definitely at least a decent chance they'd do something separate for something as big as AX, but that option isn't exactly impossible either.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This is far from her first time going full retard about Holo fans. Her first character was a Korone ripoff but with pink hair and she was going on rants about how it's definitely not the case blocking everyone who tried to argue with her. It was announced before taiwan incident and then memory holed for more than a year by developer. So her case is extremely weak. Now she is constantly reminded people aren't here for her as artist, they are just desperate for Sana. I can't imagine that be pleasant
On one hand, I get it. On the other hand, just accept it for what it is. If they are being retarded about it, it is one thing, but blocking people for nothing but having Holo references on their account is pretty a disappointing thing to do.

They are your fans. Use it as a chance to get people to enjoy your art, woman.
Holotards trying to be 'cute' aside; as long as she holds onto this mentality of "only because of Sana", we're going to keep having these episodes every time she puts herself out to the public. You don't go 9 MONTHS between streams and hold an audience of 2k+ for 2 hours because of what you USED to be. Just accept your community that wants to support you. (again, people being ""wink, wink, nudge, nudge"" notwithstanding)

I'm gonna miss this live

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

pururun

Now she is constantly reminded people aren't here for her as artist, they are just desperate for Sana. I can't imagine that be pleasant
I get how that's gotta be painful, but also for as talented an artist as Namie is, her major claim to fame is a Chinese phone game that I didn't even know existed until finding her (I might just be out of touch, but I'd wager that Arknights isn't as popular as Genshin or FGO). There doesn't seem a lot to grab onto there compared to what she was doing in Hololive, diversifying her work might help her move away from her past life and garner a new fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom