"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Iori's currently doing a Disney husbando ranking and is talking about how much she wants to make out with Lightning McQueen.

Rie approves.
1685032716915.png

Last edited:

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Iori's currently doing a husbando ranking and is talking about how much she wants to make out with Lightning McQueen.

Rie approves.
View attachment 27136

Beast in beast form goes into B, in human he only gets the C... I love my PhaseConnect degens
Edit: "I have to touch the fur!"

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
wouldin't surprise me if Ame does her Taxes herself and is just stupidly good at it she seems the type.
I want to say I saw a clip or something from her previous identity saying something like "oh yay its tax season again" and the gist was she did them herself.

Is it commonly assumed there's going to be a Hololive graduation this year? EN auditions got officially opened, and reportedly a couple months ago, ID gen 4 auditions were "wrapped up" (which I don't have a direct source for, I just see people say it, even though the auditions are always open, kind of like EN). These make me wonder if they're going to do the typical "graduate a talent, and then debut a new generation shortly after" strategy.

Doing a new EN branch is making me wonder if its Gura that's graduating due to health issues. Gura's pretty big so maybe it'd make sense to offset that loss with a whole new generation. Idk the business right, but it seems pretty disruptive to the other talents to debut a whole gen, and Hololive doesn't seem to want to act like Nijisanji does. Also, watching the clips with Kiara talking about meeting her in Japan, she expressed "regret" about not getting to know gura better over the two years, and cried a bit. The tone to me seemed kind of like there was some sort of finality to it, then again I don't watch Kiara's dono reading streams, so maybe this is normal?

On the ID side, I feel like it could be Ollie or some of the earlier ID's that appear to have stagnated in growth (like Lofi, Reine, etc), especially compared with the new Gen 3.

There is also Haachama that's been basically MIA for a couple of months. Someone even asked Kanata on her twitter space about her, and it could be JP translation weirdness, but she said something like "oh uh, I can't really comment on that" and "I haven't talked to her." Pretty strange.

Templeton

Iroi has a very cute way of pronouncing Aladdin. "Allah Din"

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Iroi has a very cute way of pronouncing Aladdin. "Allah Din"
Also a very cute squeaky laugh
"I forgot to add the lions to the list, the lions would go into B or higher"

Edit: Love the degen deer, no hercules cause she hasn't seen it
This deer isn't seiso
1685035101932.png

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I want to say I saw a clip or something from her previous identity saying something like "oh yay its tax season again" and the gist was she did them herself.

Is it commonly assumed there's going to be a Hololive graduation this year? EN auditions got officially opened, and reportedly a couple months ago, ID gen 4 auditions were "wrapped up" (which I don't have a direct source for, I just see people say it, even though the auditions are always open, kind of like EN). These make me wonder if they're going to do the typical "graduate a talent, and then debut a new generation shortly after" strategy.

Doing a new EN branch is making me wonder if its Gura that's graduating due to health issues. Gura's pretty big so maybe it'd make sense to offset that loss with a whole new generation. Idk the business right, but it seems pretty disruptive to the other talents to debut a whole gen, and Hololive doesn't seem to want to act like Nijisanji does. Also, watching the clips with Kiara talking about meeting her in Japan, she expressed "regret" about not getting to know gura better over the two years, and cried a bit. The tone to me seemed kind of like there was some sort of finality to it, then again I don't watch Kiara's dono reading streams, so maybe this is normal?

On the ID side, I feel like it could be Ollie or some of the earlier ID's that appear to have stagnated in growth (like Lofi, Reine, etc), especially compared with the new Gen 3.

There is also Haachama that's been basically MIA for a couple of months. Someone even asked Kanata on her twitter space about her, and it could be JP translation weirdness, but she said something like "oh uh, I can't really comment on that" and "I haven't talked to her." Pretty strange.
I wouldn't say "commonly accepted" since ultimately we don't really know, but to quote something I said a while ago about why I think someone may leave this year:
The main reason I think someone from EN might leave this year is because this a big year of change for HoloEN, not only are they now a main part of HoloFest, rather than just being a guest appearance, but they also have their own concert going on, that I assumed goes well will likely become a yearly thing, not to mention Ina is currently in Japan recording and taking lessons, Bae also just went back to Japan for unknown reasons and Ame also mentioned having to go back soon, this is their life now, constant flying in and out of Japan will likely become commonplace for them, not to mention once they are done with whatever they have to for the En concert they soon enough will have to take another month to got to start preparing for Fest, the past two years HoloEn job has been mostly just sitting at home streaming, recording and working of paperwork but now constant work for live event are probably going to be the norm and I could see at least 1 girl deciding this is not what they signed up for and leaving.

I really do not see Gura leaving at all tho I feel cover would offer her the world for her to stay, honestly I have the rrat that Gura might have bringed up graduation at some point to management already and they basically told her "you can stream as little as you want or not at all but please don't leave", Gura as a brand is worth way, way more than any amount she could make streaming, doesn't matter if she stream once a year a long as when she does she chills her new merch that while sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:

Templeton

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Since we're doomposting, the amount of Aki event's and streams is making me nervous as I'm getting a "going out with a bang" vibe like when Coco left. I hope I am wrong.

Ensok

Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Since we're doomposting, the amount of Aki event's and streams is making me nervous as I'm getting a "going out with a bang" vibe like when Coco left. I hope I am wrong.
Didn't the Coco ramp up start after she announced her graduation?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Any nordchads on this site? I need someone to go stop my (white) oshi before she, well, just look:

Is Shoenice still alive? If not then I think we just got hard proof of reincarnation in the most disgusting way possible.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My favorite vsinger mochimochi is 5 sub away from her daily goal im suuuyre someone forgot to sub so im just gonna drop her stream for a fifth day in a row

Edit : idk if this was yall but she got a small bump at made it :nenedance:

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.

1685036579258.png
1685036820478.png
1685036447051.png
1685036286217.png
1685036934707.png
1685037298179.png

edit:
Yeah there seems to be more to this than they are saying apparently they were being retarded about it, it seems that tweet that started it all must have been picked by the algorithm and a lot of people saw it and commented on it, she must had seen it too and decided to block most people that commented on it:
I thought something smelled retarded about this, turns out I was correct:

Archive

"Why'd she block me, bros?"
:guradumbl:

Gee I wonder.
View attachment 27158
View attachment 27159

The Tweet this was started from has been deleted. I can only fathom it was some retard commenting on Sana being Namie.

Edit: these autists are just daft cunts. Maybe they should stop tweeting non-stop and get out to learn some social cues.
View attachment 27177
View attachment 27178
"I just subtly implied who you were. Y'know, hint hint, nudge nudge! What's the matter?!"

View attachment 27175
View attachment 27176

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.
Maybe people were being retarded due to her recent stream? Seems kinda crazy to go to that length though.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That was my main worry when I was posting her announcements here. But honestly, as the days have progressed I feel it's becoming less and less likely. Coco was swimming in collabs even prior to her announcement, which was my main red flag even before it being official. Aki's been mostly having solo streams. I would imagine if she was going to announce anything like that, she would have a lot of members clamoring to be part of her Akirose weeks.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Maybe people were being retarded due to her recent stream? Seems kinda crazy to go to that length though.
Its that, or she wants to make a hard disconnect from her life in Holo to now, whether legal or otherwise though I don't think this is the best way to go about doing it.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Its that, or she wants to make a hard disconnect from her life in Holo to now, whether legal or otherwise though I don't think this is the best way to go about doing it.
It kind of reads to me like she got tired of dealing with holo fans on twitter, which is definitely reasonable. :kaelalaugh:

Negzana

Since we're doomposting, the amount of Aki event's and streams is making me nervous as I'm getting a "going out with a bang" vibe like when Coco left. I hope I am wrong
That was my main worry when I was posting her announcements here. But honestly, as the days have progressed I feel it's becoming less and less likely. Coco was swimming in collabs even prior to her announcement, which was my main red flag even before it being official. Aki's been mostly having solo streams. I would imagine if she was going to announce anything like that, she would have a lot of members clamoring to be part of her Akirose weeks.
I might be wrong, but I assumed due to Aki's RM lifestyle (Housewife) she really had nothing to lose doing Hololive as it brought in some extra money. I don't think she'll graduate, even with the low subs her fanbase is very loyal and it isn't like her numbers are through the gutter compared to somebody like Sana who also had obligations to another career too.

Anyone but Chammers God

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seems someone doesn't know about the Streisand Effect. Add /vt/ schizos into the mix and let's have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom