"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

Veibae is trending now so I decided to take a look. Boy, you aren't wrong. The amount of salt could fill the ocean. I did find a video clip of Beatani that I hadn't seen before so I didn't completely waste my time.

View attachment 26851

I miss her so much! :beatanicrying:
I watched her Needy Streamer Overload VOD and regret not watching her when she was active.
View attachment 26852
Today's been a weird day.
Silvervale was actually Justin Trudeau with a voice changer.
Not in a million years. But even in an all-out retard fight, you have to kinda root for one of them, y'know?
Definitely. ex-vshitshow girls are the lesser evil here.

Clip tax:
For any lurking vtubers (you know who you are) who aspire to join corpos. Don't give up. Takane Lui certainly didn't.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Clip tax:
For any lurking vtubers (you know who you are) who aspire to join corpos. Don't give up. Takane Lui certainly didn't.

Nene also famously failed multiple times.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This is definitely going to lead to TVA's Pink Cat Good arc.
This implies she did this out of principle. She's flip-flopped to many times for me to trust her based on 1 action. Pandered to 4chan, then Twitter Freaks, and now another group.
Idk why this came to mind but its funny how much she has bitched and supported being a staunch leftist but the only cover she has done that has vaugely been affiliated with a known vtuber corpo was with Niji-"2% merch cut"-sanji

Of course, this wasnt known at all when she first released this but its still kinda funny

Why does the commie gotta be talented? I might watch her if she wasn't so insufferable.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Annotation 2023-05-23 221434.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
FInally a Niji W.

Ike is getting an original song. LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Put the Hoe's 🕳️ down, It's Time for Shiina :hololove:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Meh.. i mean this person is right. And thats exactly why i use the word retard.. to insult others..
It’s wrong to call people retards because they have no control over it. It isn’t wrong, however, to call stupid people, stupid. Although they also don’t have control over their intelligence.

Wait a minute….:confusedshuba:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
@Azehara you made a Cameo in a hero hei vid

Screenshot_20230523-150117.png

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Imagine clicking on a stream and this is the first thing you hear:

Animotix

nows Henyas moment to play hogwarts legacy while all the retards are distracted with veibae saying retard. i really want to see her play the wizard game

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
so how long until the "VTubing Fans are not your audience, we don't need VTubing Fans anymore" articles

or "VTubing was actually created and popularized by [THE ALPHABET MAFIA], there is no room for hate in VTubing"

we're at the thinly-veiled "Why don't fans of problematic VTuber [X] stop watching them entirely and watch my content instead" posts, so this isn't a slippery slope, it's a sheer cliff
None of the people kvetching watch neither Hololive, Niggasanji, Phase Connect, nor any talented non-brainrotted 5 views (Ami, Sheepy, June, Builder Bear, etc.) so i honestly don't give a fuck.

About the only ones at risk are Niggasanji, since Kyo does chimp out whenever Enna doesn't have his leash tied to the cuckshed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Store page is up, but it is not available, yet.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Mad scientist pngtuber is honouring our Blentec forefathers.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
False's segment has a longer clip including such lines as "my debut yesterday triggered a lot of people and that makes me so happy holy fuck " and "finally being able to disconnect from the Vtuber crowd OMG get me out of that mental illness like I'll be an anime girl but get me the fuck out"

I feel like the audience one cultivates can reflect poorly on them, with that in mind here's some of the top comments on the video
Screenshot - 2023-05-23T183234.231.png
Screenshot - 2023-05-23T183315.630.png
Screenshot - 2023-05-23T183348.326.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The worst thing that Vei:WHORE!!!: did was talking shit about Holo saying that a former talent told her (when the only former talent at the moment was fucking Hitomi Chris) then we she got her Kiara collab cancelled tried to forget what she said and tried to be nice
I dont hold a grudge against Silver because she is just a normal Whore
Pink Cat has a uncountable list of disgusting shit and no amount of Vtweeter malding would make everyone suddenly forgive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kkkaren got a song in a mobile game now

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Meemaw's first crush. "Did I just date myself?"
1684881722120.png1684881807211.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Just saw a message about Chris-chan('s shirt) get deleted from Shiina's chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom