"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Shinri has been live for 5 hours because the holostars rust server is officially on PVP mode

Holobronies ruined Rust, and I'll never forgive them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You fagtards need to be more creative.

Also, FINAL reminder if you want to send what is essentially a 'superchat' to Connect the World and get a voice file (not yet released) along with it, this sale is ending in just under 5 hours from now: https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololiveen_1stconcert_digitalmessageboard
I couldn't think of anything great to write, but I bought it anyway and mumbled something out.
I forgot to mention this yesterday, but although the purchase ended on the 22nd, you can fill it out until the 31st.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holobronies ruined Rust, and I'll never forgive them.
Are you refering when the girl had a server or did something happen with the boys? I stopped watching since theyre all trash at rust

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Checking up on the 2 views I follow and didn't see one for a month. Oof. Current tweets seems like she's recovering.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Also, she's wearing glasses to boost her WIS stat today:

027361.jpg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Lumi is in Max0rs recent video
1684865666882.png

No willpower to sit through ADHD editing at the moment so no timestamp.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Are you refering when the girl had a server or did something happen with the boys? I stopped watching since theyre all trash at rust
When the girls had a server. It was great seeing the blue women interact, and form friendships/alliances despite the significant language barrier.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Lumi is in Max0rs recent video
No willpower to sit through ADHD editing at the moment so no timestamp.
She is playing Ashley, so all throughout the vid more like from the middle I guess

Tenma draws... stuff

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Anyway, Delta is singing now.....
Oh yeah speaking of Delutaya I was watching Henyamee's twitch stream when funny enough I get recommended Deleter's twitch stream.
It's weird because she doesn't link it anywhere on her youtube. Even in those word salad descriptions she has. Maybe she tells other people subbed to her fanbox but I can't do the moon runes so I had no idea. It looks like she's been using it exclusively to stream valorant with other 2view friends.

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri cooking with zombie idol Ollie!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Also, she's wearing glasses to boost her WIS stat today:

Should someone tell her the effect of glasses is not cumulative when wearing multiple pairs?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
When the girls had a server. It was great seeing the blue women interact, and form friendships/alliances despite the significant language barrier.
Yeah I miss the Rust server. I also feel like Rust had more interesting things going on compared with Minecraft, and each person could kinda make their own niche. With Minecraft, its basically only: building a thing, mining materials, or killing the ender dragon/wither (but you basically do that only once). Rust had like people's storefronts, car repair, weapons, gambling, etc.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yeah I miss the Rust server. I also feel like Rust had more interesting things going on compared with Minecraft, and each person could kinda make their own niche. With Minecraft, its basically only: building a thing, mining materials, or killing the ender dragon/wither (but you basically do that only once in a collab thats a bit too long). Rust had like people's storefronts, car repair, weapons, gambling, etc.
If HoloLive allowed modded minecraft, there would be more than enough variety and depth of content to go around

But then the ID server would become an intergalactic empire before everyone else figured out supply chains

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She is playing Ashley, so all throughout the vid more like from the middle I guess

Tenma draws... stuff

"I can fix my oshi" (female edition)
Edit: Tenma is THIRSTY today holy shit

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Just once, I'd like to find a vtuber who's taste in men isn't either:
A: "I can fix him", or
B: A literal monster.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is playing an excellent FMV adventure game, Mission Critical.

SomeRando

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom