"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Honestly that one with fulgur/uki cosplayer is a bit tame since at the end of it, it just me slightly cringing at photoshoots. The worst that I have seen (or rather heard) is when there's an anime event somewhere in ID where there's a cosplayer who went in as the playboy bunny outfit wearing waifu from that anime about bunny senpai or something.

Problem was, the venue of that event is inside an Indonesian islamic institute/school. Cue islamic weebs outrage.
Reminds me that, at a recent convention that took place this year I believe, a guy got a bunch of Genshin cosplayers to surround him and hold him for a photo. Unfortunately, I am now unable to find the tweet. If anyone knows where it is, it would be much appreciated

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fine, but I am not editing it to make it look decent.

Edit: I hate this

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like kson will be stuck in the Philippines for a bit. Her return flight got canceled because a Typhoon will most likely hit the country this weekend.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like kson will be stuck in the Philippines for a bit. Her return flight got canceled because a Typhoon will most likely hit the country this weekend.

See henri mistaking this as a sign from god. Let's pray for this woman.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some shots of Roboco's new outfit. The live was really well-done but pon robot's lives always deliver.
064379.jpg
739261.jpg
093257.jpg

And her new original song:

Subaru and Watame getting closer over the past few months has been a blessing.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Negzana

I am starting to think I should learn Japanese so Watame and Aki aren't just cute voices who seem nice

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The keen and open-minded erudites of /r/VirtualYoutubers post their well thought out grievances over Veibae's transgressions

I like how they seethe about her nebously using "slurs" when /r/okaybuddyretard is a community within the same site and like 3x bigger than /r/virtualyoutubers

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
The keen and open-minded erudites of /r/VirtualYoutubers post their well thought out grievances over Veibae's transgressions

I like how they seethe about her nebously using "slurs" when /r/okaybuddyretard is a community within the same site and like 3x bigger than /r/virtualyoutubers
I love that top comment is an effort post list, and the first entry is defending Nux, someone who also has no qualms about "retard" being in his vocabulary.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant black redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditor skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
This is your official coming of :holohag: ALERT!

Gacha game I give zero shits about, but I can hear her voice again. I'll curl that knuckle every time! Today is going to be a fucking day!
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Just going to archive it for confirmation of /here/
[a]
This should not come as a surprise to anyone. Youtube analytics show you from which website your viewers came from. Given that he was linked in this thread when most, if not all of his clips had less than 100 views, its reasonable to assume that he would atleast take a glance at this place. After all pipkin too first found out about her presence on kf from her analytics (when she was still a small, prior to our split from the site I believe it was like an insane 20% or something).
I'm a literal sadist that enjoys ryona [...]
:tmi:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
This is your official coming of :holohag: ALERT!

Gacha game I give zero shits about, but I can hear her voice again. I'll curl that knuckle every time! Today is going to be a fucking day!
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

getting hype with the boys.gif

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ensok

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

I mean, if it's between Henri or another vtuber-sphere Flipflop..

I guess it's time for Erinyaa to spam Kson about pussy nukes.

FwAp3i9aMAAfOUF.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Travel to Okinawa and diving from Hatsuri Shinonome (diy videos vtuber).

pururun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom