General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Duckling slippers for the tomboy.

And a duckling headband.

And an orange duckling jacket saying "Chirp".

The number of orange women, it grows.

Edit: And bloomers. Wtf, Ui.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
God she's perfect, especially the way she got so embarrassed about everyone calling her cute (and her granny pants) :sanasmile:

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Spicy cat had a bit of a rant

Archive
> >seething vetweeters

Let's see... <checKs> ...yep. RIGHT ON CUE!

EDIT:
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 08-06-29 Futakuchi Mana🏮🤘 ALL SONGS ON SPOTIFY! on Twitter.png

LMAO. Oh the fucking irony.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shinri has been live for 5 hours because the holostars rust server is officially on PVP mode

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I think its far more likely that they got it as apart of a package deal with the perms to other devolver digital games. To lose the perms to it means losing the perms to like all of devolvers other games.
How so? There are at least two levels of perms:
- Game company has graciously agreed not to sue our company for streaming game (under XYZ conditions, under a full moon, only when the stars are aligned)
- Game is not yabai
So for example, in NijiEN and possibly HoloEN Hogwarts Legacy passed the first check (NijiJPs, HoloJPs and HoloIDs can stream it) but not the second. There's no reason all Devolver games have to go to get this game off the list. Devolver Digital also lets streamers print written permissions whenever they want.

Anyway, that's much less of a concern now that Bae's VOD has survived against this thread's expectations, and Axel is up next. Who else? The homeland suggested Subaru, since she can read English and she likes playing with sausages. :irysyabairys:
Having a few more Holos play would be funny, but too many and it'll get old really fast.

I don't understand why they're selling a shirt. I mean most of Vox's fans aren't dudes so is it so the fujos can wear/smell /do other degenerate shit? Or did milord ask for a genderbend cosplay or something? It just seems really....I can't think of the word. Inconsiderate? No thought? It gives off the feeling that they're trying to move inventory rather than give something the fans want.
"Girl wearing boyfriend's shirt" is a trope, but I'm not sure if even that much thought went into it. Vox's cloak would serve that purpose while also being more distinctive and more helpful in cosplay as Faceless Waifu said.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
So I googled the song (Tylko jedno w głowie mam, aka Polish cow) and got this

kyOresu, now Idol EN's Riro Ron, made a short cover 3 years ago. I guess this is a meme song? I like how the original sounds

Yeah, it's that meme with the low-res dancing cow gif. Whether that fits to the lyrics being about the pain and desperation of cocaine withdrawal is up to you.
If you give enough of a shit to look into the lyrics, check the comments to this video, because the lyrics generally used in YT lyric videos are kinda dogshit.

Weird year, considering the other Polish song that also became a shitpost meme months prior.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Niji coming in hot with some sweatshop shirt with some garbage plastic acting as chains and the most basic ass mass produced plushie they can get out of another chinese sweatshop. Even tempus underwear had more care put into it than this and this fag is their main cashcow holy shit.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Imagine saving for a month, even skipping some meals, in order to have enough money to buy a shirt that you stitched up in the sweat shop you work at.

Anny, the Ukrainian living in Japan?, fox girl did the design. If you click on a Neuro clip, the YT Algo is going to let you know the Clippers are shipping Anny & Vedal hard. Anny doesn't help herself in that matter, though Vedal might seriously be such a nerd he'd leave a naked girl on a bed to go work on a programming idea he has. So it does make the dynamic pretty hilarious.

When you hit that moment of clarity when the code flows naturally as fully realized lines manifest in your head, there's no more important task than getting it down immediately. You can always fuck later, but if that code gets away you'll never remember it again.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Grabbing a bunch of screencaps. Katta has been vague posting for a few days, and the tweets from earlier this morning have been deleted. There is a little more on her timelines but these are the recent ones

Screenshot_20230523-074051_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230523-074126_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230523-074222_Samsung Internet.jpg

EDIT: Back to our regular scheduled schizo posting

Screenshot_20230523-081753_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Also, part 2s of the collab between Gamecenter CX and Salome are out, the GCCX one is timestamped for Salome's peak gamer skills.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@TheRratC you must sacrifice and make this your new profile picture. You must

20230523_090857.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This is most definitive explanation of anime conventions I've ever seen. Only thing I've seen that comes close is when my friends dragged me to a local con where Doug Jones was there signing autographs and talking to people. The awkward look on his face when he spotted a group of furries (all in fursuits) doing a kpop dance was definitely a highlight for me.
Honestly that one with fulgur/uki cosplayer is a bit tame since at the end of it, it just me slightly cringing at photoshoots. The worst that I have seen (or rather heard) is when there's an anime event somewhere in ID where there's a cosplayer who went in as the playboy bunny outfit wearing waifu from that anime about bunny senpai or something.

Problem was, the venue of that event is inside an Indonesian islamic institute/school. Cue islamic weebs outrage.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Veibae vid

What's up with Vtubers with Neonbeat models?

The vtweeter put out an actual video.

Looks like she's making a debut stream in a few hours
1684848496380.png

One thing I've seen about her twitter is, she follows most of her ex-coworkers but none seem to be following her, although some Phase orbiters do, like Yuki (shiina's editor), Kirsche, Moonshine and Valefor (panko's biggest fanartist)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kaela is streaming Diner Dash. She said that there are ads in the game and she has to censor them, so she has to be in "streamer brain" and have her hand hovering over her stream deck.
Chat: Censoring ads needs more reflexes than playing game.
Kaela: (straight-faced) Yes, true.

Edit: Whatever version of the game she has paywalled Story Mode. :urtearingmeapart:

To commemorate 1 year of memberships, Kobo is having a members participation week (public streams, seemingly).
1684848964052.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom