"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Neuro-sama's programmer has announced her new model will finally go live Saturday evening (Br*tish time):

Up until now she's been using one of the stock VTube Studio avatars. The new model looks like it's pretty much the same character drawn by a different artist, though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine giving $10,000 to a whore and not even getting laid.
Man that could be like... ummmm :guradumbl:1K 10$ shit post supas to a good Vtuber spread out across her entire career:pippasadl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man that could be like... ummmm :guradumbl:1K 10$ shit post supas to a good Vtuber spread out across her entire career:pippasadl:
Fuck shitposts, $10K would be enough for Proctor to groom whatever two-view he has his eye on this month.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I raise you

Others have gotten a thousand before

IMG_6273.jpeg
As I pointed out a long time ago. I can’t access KF but for those who can, page 1,775 of VTuber thread

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The Dingo will now also play the PP game

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Game was super popular LPer bait 5 or 6 years ago, I refuse to believe none of you have seen it before.
I don't watch Lets Players unless they pretend they're anime girls.

But an important PSA: Futa is fine. NTR is fine. Tentacles are fine.

But stop with the fucking Ryona.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Neuro-sama's programmer has announced her new model will finally go live Saturday evening (Br*tish time):

Up until now she's been using one of the stock VTube Studio avatars. The new model looks like it's pretty much the same character drawn by a different artist, though.

Anny, the Ukrainian living in Japan?, fox girl did the design. If you click on a Neuro clip, the YT Algo is going to let you know the Clippers are shipping Anny & Vedal hard. Anny doesn't help herself in that matter, though Vedal might seriously be such a nerd he'd leave a naked girl on a bed to go work on a programming idea he has. So it does make the dynamic pretty hilarious.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Don't ask me how I know this but this is the fact. 99% of cosplay of any male character fujo would be interested in is going to be a girl, not a guy. Some more dedicated ones even have separate accounts where they exclusively post themselves crossplaying, and this accounts are usually more popular than their main
I can confirm this as true (though am not deep enough for the dedicated account ones). 80% of the luxiem or noctyx cosplays that I have seen in ID events/conventions are all girls. No one is certain if those cosplaying are doing it because they like it or because of pure fujo energy, though. Also 80% because I can confirm with my own eyes that male vtuber cosplayers does exist and not some crossdressing fujos.

Makes me remember the event a couple of week ago where, when I was prepping to go home from the event location, I ended up overseeing a Uki and Fulgur cosplayer (both girls) doing some "unf supah gei yaoi romance close up" photoshoots with the help of one of their photographer friends.

It is a rather awkward experience, packing up while having two girls cosplaying as dudes figuring out which sitting position is more "fujo" or not near you. Not helped when there's Sonny cosplayer (the only one who is a dude) just doing tiktok dance in the background, as if things isnt cringe enough.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some Suisei block game.

I'm glad she's been streaming more often recently. I know it's only temporary before she goes back to working on 5 different projects at once (assuming she isn't already) but it's nice to see.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No one here needs to know how much you enjoy ryona
The name didn't clue anyone in at all?
I'm like 90% certain her manager's english sucks and they didn't know what it meant, just looked up the publisher, saw Devolver, and then thought "oh yeah, we have perms for everything they do, it should be fine".
But stop with the fucking Ryona.
I'm a literal sadist that enjoys ryona and even I don't enjoy watching people I know being subject to it in art. It's fun when it's some evil character being punished or some innocent being corrupted but it's not as fun when it's someone you know and like.
It is a rather awkward experience, packing up while having two girls cosplaying as dudes figuring out which sitting position is more "fujo" or not near you. Not helped when there's Sonny cosplayer (the only one who is a dude) just doing tiktok dance in the background, as if things isnt cringe enough.
This is most definitive explanation of anime conventions I've ever seen. Only thing I've seen that comes close is when my friends dragged me to a local con where Doug Jones was there signing autographs and talking to people. The awkward look on his face when he spotted a group of furries (all in fursuits) doing a kpop dance was definitely a highlight for me.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP. SUBARU NEW OUTFIT STREAM IS LIVE.

:poptart:

Edit: Stream died. New link.

Edit2: @God's Strongest Sanalite was this you?
foto_no_exif (17).png

Last edited:

Animotix

The Dingo will now also play the PP game

the only way axel playing genital jousting can be entertaining is if he plays up the idol shit and tries to be as seiso as possible during the stream. the game is already vulgar and obnoxious then you add his usual vulgar and obnoxious self and that just sounds like an annoying stream tbh

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I wonder if BunhongTokki reads this thread or if he's just really on top of Pippa mentions like I am. If you read this K-Pippa clipper, I love your clips man!

He replied to you today under his community tab.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The vtweeter put out an actual video.

So I googled the song (Tylko jedno w głowie mam, aka Polish cow) and got this

kyOresu, now Idol EN's Riro Ron, made a short cover 3 years ago. I guess this is a meme song? I like how the original sounds

Also, next Max0r video is coming up, featuring Lumi

God's Strongest Dragoon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom