"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

cat-scottish-fold-day.jpg
Off Topic Fun Fact: Scottish Fold cats are notorious for having a gene that causes them to have painful boneitis. The folded ears are a side effect of weak cartilage. They don't live very long and are banned from being bred in many countries.

Limkin

Off Topic Fun Fact: Scottish Fold cats are notorious for having a gene that causes them to have painful boneitis. The folded ears are a side effect of weak cartilage. They don't live very long and are banned from being bred in many countries.
It should've been a vtuber design. You are basically describing an average sad girl with many health issues who does it because she can't work anywhere else and can die at any point in time, even midstream

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Legitimately, the only similarities are folded ears and a jacket. And even those look totally different.
Goldenglow's braid is of a similar style, length, and position to Korone's, even though the latter has two rather than just one.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Less than six hours until Rin Penrose steals money from her manager to buy Pokemon plushies:

Unrelated, I'll take a nap before the stream so I'm refreshed and don't miss it.

swablu gaming now live, manager possibly drunk, IKZ

chihirogumi

It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.

On one hand, the holofans shown here are simpering losers who let something like this ruin their day so I could understand wanting to cut ties with them. On the other hand, you could have just muted them instead of blocking them and coming off as an ungrateful bitch. I don't believe the China rrat because one of the users in these screenshots is a Capippalist with a Pippa avi. I hope she didn't block you @God's Strongest Sanalite

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming.

She is doing a shower stream later on Twitch by the way.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Goldenglow's braid is of a similar style, length, and position to Korone's, even though the latter has two rather than just one.
It's a braided-ponytail that is resting on her shoulder. Korone has shorter hair and thinner ponytails that are in pigtails.

Saying she took inspiration from Korone's design is one thing, saying she ripped it off is disingenuous.

In other news, Nagu (Ina) did art of Namie's more popular character for her birthday.

20230525_150135.jpg

Serbian Peacemakers

It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.

On one hand i can understand the pain of wanting to leave the shadow of your past life but being faced with the fact people only know you because of said past life, and the fact Sana is (as of now) the only HoloEN girl to graduate makes it even worse for her i'd imagine. On the other hand blocking people for ANY hololive reference, even if not aimed towards you, is retarded and looks very bad to possible fans, but then again if she plans on streaming only rarely and not doing it for a career it may not be that big a deal for her, still gay.

Side Note: I see that "KristheHoloprosimp" guy every once in a while and his style of writing annoys me to no end, he writes like a mix of a fag and a corporate account, it just annoys me so much.

As for the graduation talk, If anyone leaves HoloEN this year I think Mumei and Gura are the biggest contenders given their issues regarding health. Mori is a hard No regarding graduation, with the UMGJP contract in place she has no reason to even consider leaving Hololive, Bae seems pretty stable in Hololive too. So unless the sacrifice is going to be a Holostar i think I put my money on either Gura or Mumei.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
BTW Kson and co. are getting FRIED in the Philippines

Weak southern skin genes, shamefur display. The glorious Yamato blood skin just adapts by getting darker temporarily.

The bitch probably hit the beach pretty hard in Boracay. Doesn't matter what kind of supreme Aryan gene you think you have, if you act like a dumbass like her and not put on sunblock, your skin's gonna fry.

Maybe people were being retarded due to her recent stream? Seems kinda crazy to go to that length though.

Were her DMs open during this? Because given the average level of intelligence and tact most holosimps have, I wouldn't be surprised if some dumbasses tried to DM her "showing their support" and it just ticked her off.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I thought something smelled retarded about this, turns out I was correct:

Archive

"Why'd she block me, bros?"
:guradumbl:

Gee I wonder.
foto_no_exif (21).png
foto_no_exif (22).png

The Tweet this was started from has been deleted. I can only fathom it was some retard commenting on Sana being Namie.

Edit: these autists are just daft cunts. Maybe they should stop tweeting non-stop and get out to learn some social cues.
foto_no_exif (23).png
foto_no_exif (26).png
"I just subtly implied who you were. Y'know, hint hint, nudge nudge! What's the matter?!"

foto_no_exif (24).png
foto_no_exif (25).png

Last edited:

Negzana

So apparently Kaela's oshi is Watame (Kind of listening to stream in the background may have missed context). She's gone from megabased to gigabased.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I thought something smelled retarded about this, turns out I was correct:

Archive in progress.

>capipigger
EVERY FUCKING TIME

braindoko

I like Tenma but this stream is getting hard to watch. She didn't feel well but instead of taking a rest she took meds and started with no energy, the emulator wasn't properly setup which lead to audio delay, pauses to try and fix it only for the controller to fail on her, barely talking and mostly in japanese. Now Theo got in front of her desk
Not mad or anything but if they can't avoid this level of scuff postponing is better
At least she was fast with the censor screen :SelenHAHAhere:
[ GOD OF WAR 2 #1 ] RIP AND TEAR KRATOOOOOS ! [ Phase-Connect ] 36-5 screenshot.png

AmpleChip

Anyone but Chammers God
Being MIA for so long, and more than one member saying they haven't been able to contact her? It would be a coco-level shock but not a surprise.
Could just be my rrats tingling but I feel there's something bigger going on with her life, not just being busy with uni.
Shame if she goes. "Experimental content" holos are a treasure trove of entertainment.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Totally Not Yuri is streaming Amanda the Adventurer.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

edit:
Yeah there seems to be more to this than they are saying apparently they were being retarded about it, it seems that tweet that started it all must have been picked by the algorithm and a lot of people saw it and commented on it, she must had seen it too and decided to block most people that commented on it:
Streisand effect aside if i were not contractually or socially obligated to see their tism on the tags/TL id block all holobronies on sight too tbh

Totally Not Yuri is streaming Amanda the Adventurer.

She streamed more than once, a christmas miracle

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Caramel Idol is streaming.

She is doing a shower stream later on Twitch by the way.

Oh damn, I love the South Park rpgs. Tenma's streams of them are some of the best content I've ever watched.

btw, her fanbase is so gullible and dumb that they believe this is the real ironmouse.
Mouse's fanbase are the same people who, when she restreamed the plasma charity drive streams, would sub bomb and donate to her instead of the charity. Precious retards, please understand.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ayane Hylo, the former Cyberlive talent that started a cancellation attempt on Lumi is graduating.

Local copy:
View attachment 27150

I used the search function to see if this was brought up and got nothing, I'm not reading through 40+ pages if anyone mentioned this

vivaldi_qsqIfNca3a.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It's a braided-ponytail that is resting on her shoulder. Korone has shorter hair and thinner ponytails that are in pigtails.

Saying she took inspiration from Korone's design is one thing, saying she ripped it off is disingenuous.

In other news, Nagu (Ina) did art of Namie's more popular character for her birthday.

View attachment 27157

Oh she drew Suisei! *trollface*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom