"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Now THIS is what you call a handcam stream. Take that, Shiina.
View attachment 25604

Interesting that FNAF is getting a movie that might not be trash. Especially interesting when you consider Hollywood already made two "we have the FNAF movie at home" movies in the last few years: The Banana Splits Movie and Willy's Wonderland.

I just tuned in, why is Lia on her old model?

I missed the start of the stream so I'm not sure if she said exactly but my best guess is that her coffee has Ashelia's name and model on it (the new model is just "Lia" even though social media handles and such still have "Ashelia") so she decided to break it out for this special occasion.

Confirmed to be Umiushi Urara, the ex-talent manager and streamer at Tsunderia.
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.

Did a YT search for some clips and found this one. Girl laughs like a squeegee. Definitely think it'll be good for her to get a new model. I'm not a fan of the overflowing tits and weird eyes. That looks like the model a Kick 1view with a male voice would use.

The real question is that if it is her, why bother making a new account? It makes sense for Urara/Dizzy, but she doesn't have the same kind of baggage. Maybe her contract is set up in a way where she can freely reference her PL activities, but will run new accounts so just in case things did fall over she wouldn't lose absolutely everything like Yuri did?

At any rate it really makes this feel more like a 'proper gen' and not what was expected from an Invaders wave.

I was just about to mention that. Two new models and names does not match up with how the previous Invaders were done, yet this is apparently explicitly an Invaders wave. Is it going to be explicit who these two were in previous lives, or all just "wink wink nudge nudge, we all know" like with Henya? I guess we'll find out.

She's gotta be on her best behaviour for YIIK because Colress is watching. I wonder how long this'll last? :smugpipi:

He seems like a nice guy. I hope he's based enough to not denounce Pippa tomorrow after all his co-workers in the cesspit that is the English VA "talent" pool scold him for interacting with the Hitler particles rabbit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ela collab with, whoever the fuck this is

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Jesus, at this point all of the Niji graduates might as well just form their own company.
Does she handstream sans gloves because her real skin tone already fits her model or she just doesn't care? Either way I respect the lack of the HANDCAM tag on hers and Pippa's stream titles when they do use their irl camera.
She said she's planning cosplay photos for a subscriber goal, so I doubt she cares.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

FwSDfiiWAAEDLkb

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk what this is and its too long to read ( im at work )

wrp

Sounds to me like Hololive is telling the whole community to either hugbox or fuck off

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That's a whole lot of nothing. And when they say "Guidelines", they really mean "It'd be very nice if you did it like that." There's not just no enforcement mechanism, they're not even pretending they'd enforce anything. Literally just a feel good, let's hug piece.

It's basically an intern blowing hot air because a manager listened to Calli sucking off a horse and disliked it.

I don't know that last part for certain, but I think it's feasible.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

ajm48mR_700b.jpg

It's more effective if they'd just put "DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE" in big bold letters.

themanimthehills

She's gotta be on her best behaviour for YIIK because Colress is watching. I wonder how long this'll last? :smugpipi:

View attachment 25681
Archive

EDIT: Another interaction.
View attachment 25682
Archive

And another Pipkin
View attachment 25683
Archive
I mentioned this on the Pippa thread, but I really hope that she plays the unupdated version of the game. I want her to experience the game in all of its splendor.

Also I may unironically lose respect for her if she's nice to the game because she wants to be on good terms with the VA.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A-chan's first impression on the new studio.
1684316565797.png
:kaelalaugh:
Source: Tweet

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Yeah, but fucking why?:kaelalaugh:
I don't see why fans need "guidelines" like what the fuck happen to make them release a fucking "behave or else" ruleset, did that babski femboy dig too hard into management's feefees?.
I don't think people need rules on how to behave near their oshi now more than before, any autist that didn't know how to interact before this will still be the same autist that he was before. :whatastory:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I mentioned this on the Pippa thread, but I really hope that she plays the unupdated version of the game. I want her to experience the game in all of its splendor.

Also I may unironically lose respect for her if she's nice to the game because she wants to be on good terms with the VA.
The updated stuff is still garbage, so no matter what you'll still get an "experience".

dumb wings

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
NijiJP doesn't have as many translators as it used to as far as I can tell, a lot of people seemingly went over to clip NijiEN because that's what the algorithm liked. Shit sucks, because there are some NijiJP Vtubers I really like, but who get way less translations than in the past at this point. There were also multiple mentions that Salome's one of those Vtubers for whom you need Japanese to understand just how ridiculously good her character/personality is, sorta like how people tend to say Tsukino Mito tends to be a difficult JP because a lot of her stuff is obscure otaku references.
I remember Mafumofu trying to sub multiple niji livers but seems like it's too much of a task and caused some burnout. Also spare a thought to whoever trying to sub Ngo

Usuwa Suu and Shiratama Utano singing collab at 7PM JST

Suu will be one of the participants in the UniVirtual utawaku relay on Saturday.

Haven't watched Chigu for a while because she's been shota hunting in Genshin but have some Chigu fujo otaku moment.

Animotix

now what would prompt holo to post this out of the blue?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Jesus, at this point all of the Niji graduates might as well just form their own company.
I mean they could, but having a secondary niji-like agency would be enough to cause riots on the street on par with what Americans is doing with at the moment because of a dead man getting choked by a pig.

so let's hope they not make one.

Bug Eater

Based and Kojima-pilled fairy will be indulging in some tactical delivery action tonight.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Spotted this exchange between Pippa and Rie:

1684319080974.png

1684319145309.png

I know there are some rrats about the two and raids, but it looks like things are alright between them if they can do some friendly shit-talking banter on twitter.

(T)

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom