"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
French whore doing increasingly whoreish things

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Nasa just retweeted fanart. Perfectly fine until you see it. :iryswooo:

:vespernice:

Last edited by a moderator:

GreyGoo

smartestkidontheshortbus

there was a new "Twitch Meta". that Woman apperently got perma banned

edit: forgot Baldo clip where i saw it for the first time and props to the editor testing it

Bitches copying Dizzy

Zapan1984

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
there was a new "Twitch Meta". that Woman apperently got perma banned

The fucking Thalmor took over the land of the Nords, now they've come for twitch.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
If I had a nickel for every time Filian showed up on Melody's Chaturbate streams, I'd have two nickels

It's not a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, especially for a prude gremlin like Filian

She shat herself on stream
Not defending Filian shitting herself on stream, but I'm pretty sure it was just the laxatives doing their job

You'd have to be a fucking weirdo would think shitting oneself is somehow sexual

Edit: Wow, I could not have worded that more wrongly. I'm sorry @Dazzle, I didn't mean to accuse you of having a scat fetish

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wonder how she was able to pull in all that money before holo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I had a nickel for every time Filian showed up on Melody's Chaturbate streams, I'd have two nickels

It's not a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, especially for a prude gremlin like Filian

Not defending Filian shitting herself on stream, but I'm pretty sure it was just the laxatives doing their job

You'd have to be a fucking weirdo would think shitting oneself is somehow sexual

Edit: Wow, I could not have worded that more wrongly. I'm sorry @Dazzle, I didn't mean to accuse you of having a scat fetish

Filian is just waiting to transition in whoring herself out, once the zoomie army she has run their 20 second attention span lapse and move onto something else she will pivot into ewhore content.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Apparently drawn tits are now kosher for twitch what a world have a live chicken reaction
Screenshot_20231213_170749_Twitch.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm happy that artists can now endorse boobs however they want, it is gonna be easy to filter thots too considering it will be flagged as such.

Stunned But Dumb

Congratulations for those who celebrate

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Saw this on twitter, i am sure this is fake, but it is funny as fuck and i think it is worth sharing here :smugselen:

Archive

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Stunned But Dumb

Saw this on twitter, i am sure this is fake, but it is funny as fuck and i think it is worth sharing here :smugselen:

Seeing as this has made me laugh, I have decided it is real. Also, this apparently happens quite often, huh. Remember a similar situation last year

Top Bottom