"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

The Kenji Situation

niggaphil

glad to see that this debacle is raising up the racistcoin values to the moon

its the little things in life lads
The lesson of this story: don't mix Flips and Nigs genetic materials together, it would ended up ugly :dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The lesson of this story: don't mix Flips and Nigs genetic materials together, it would ended up ugly :dokiSmug:
parents were probably so fucking desperate to get laid they just tapped the nearest retard and got an actual monkey

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
My honest 2 cents on this whole matter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Edit: “Not found”? Wtf? I posted a tweet here and it is not working?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You know, I am surprised that the usual drama tubers actually haven't made a video on this. Like isn't this mad juicy for them? I think Nousagi is the only one to say something days ago and of course the under the tea people last night. This is CAHNTENT, and thats what matters so I wonder if there's an ulterior reason to not even try to cover this.
Kenji is black, so even the slightest slip of the tongue would get them backlash for being "racist". You're not allowed to shine a light on bad behaviour from minorities.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Edit: “Not found”? Wtf? I posted a tweet here and it is not working?

It was already posted here but twitter doesn't like it when the content is labeled NSFW when it comes to embedding.

tgmslc

Oh, maybe this is why False & Khyo haven't made a vid yet? They're gonna wait for the Florida Man to make another 3-hour video they can condense into a 20-minute news piece.
:smugina:

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know, I am surprised that the usual drama tubers actually haven't made a video on this. Like isn't this mad juicy for them? I think Nousagi is the only one to say something days ago and of course the under the tea people last night. This is CAHNTENT, and thats what matters so I wonder if there's an ulterior reason to not even try to cover this.
I think its just that this shitfit came outta nowhere. Unless you're up to your nipples just marinating in 2-view chuba drama (like us here lol) then you probably hadn't even heard of this bitch before he randomly started sperging out a week or so ago,
This. Honestly if Proctor didn't get himself involved any news of this retarded drama would've probably gotten lost in the general or been forgotten in one of the side drama threads, at the end of the day this drama is pretty inconsequential and it involves a bunch of nobodies and grifters who will slapfight until they get bored and go feud with someone else. Dramafags only target the big juicy dramas about things many people care about and they are still on the anti-Niji grind, going "indies bad" kinda ruins the narrative doesn't it? Case in point rima just posted an "idolshit bad, industry bad" video today, as if we need more reminders.
Kenji is black, so even the slightest slip of the tongue would get them backlash for being "racist". You're not allowed to shine a light on bad behaviour from minorities.
This too probably.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh, maybe this is why False & Khyo haven't made a vid yet? They're gonna wait for the Florida Man to make another 3-hour video they can condense into a 20-minute news piece.
:smugina:

Is this what the human centipede of dramafags is now?

dramafags stir up shit > LM spends 3mins discussing the legality of it across a 3 hour stream > False & Khyo get to cover the fully played out story while condensing LM's superchat reading stream

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this what the human centipede of dramafags is now?

dramafags stir up shit > LM spends 3mins discussing the legality of it across a 3 hour stream > False & Khyo get to cover the fully played out story while condensing LM's superchat reading stream
Isnt this great
and to think that Nijisanji is the main reason LM is even relevant in this sphere now

Its like a (fucking) monkey's paw
Nijisanji finally reaps what it has sowed
but literal whos start crawling over the scene like roaches and bottom feeders

Tubedude

rima just posted an "idolshit bad, industry bad" video today, as if we need more reminders.
Of course using Vox and Selen as two of the three vtubers in the thumbnail. Both of which weren't fucking idols. Do corpobad retards do any research?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isnt this great
and to think that Nijisanji is the main reason LM is even relevant in this sphere now
I can't wait until we have our own "vtuber journalists" who like the gaming journos before them, will incestously form groupings and alliances until they've run out any dissidence, then work together to shape narratives and take bribes from the highest bidder for good press, then they will call everyone who likes the wrong things bigots while the masses eat their shit up without doing a lick of research. I guess we will have vtubergate before long too?
Of course using Vox and Selen as two of the three vtubers in the thumbnail. Both of which weren't fucking idols. Do corpobad retards do any research?
Video ain't bad, the points are all true and well researched, just equating Holo with Niji leaves a bad taste in the mouth and normies don't know any better. "Idol culture" isn't the issue here, greedy techbro swindlers are.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't wait until we have our own "vtuber journalists" who like the gaming journos before them, will incestously form groupings and alliances until they've run out any dissidence, then work together to shape narratives and take bribes from the highest bidder for good press, then they will call everyone who likes the wrong things bigots while the masses eat their shit up without doing a lick of research. I guess we will have vtubergate before long too?
im hoping that the corpo bulwark holds this level of pettyness back but when it finally cracks for whatever reason its going to be a hive of autism
atleast it will be funny

Some Guy Who Reads

I may have chosen the wrong username, because holy fuck do I regret reading all this inane whiny self-serving disingenuous bullshit from these morally bankrupt grifting faggots. Western Indie Vtubing should collectively commit neckrope for bringing unspeakable shame to their ancestors (at least Asians generally have the decency to kill themselves to preserve their dignity). I'm going back to limiting myself to Holo/Phase/VSJ (Pikamee was the one who pulled me into watching Vtubers and I have a soft spot for the moose, ok? leave me alone) and ignoring the rest of the dumpster fire. Jesus Christ. In the immortal words of Malcom Tucker, "FUCK ME this is like watching a clown run across a minefield..."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This. Honestly if Proctor didn't get himself involved any news of this retarded drama would've probably gotten lost in the general or been forgotten in one of the side drama threads, at the end of the day this drama is pretty inconsequential and it involves a bunch of nobodies and grifters who will slapfight until they get bored and go feud with someone else. Dramafags only target the big juicy dramas about things many people care about and they are still on the anti-Niji grind, going "indies bad" kinda ruins the narrative doesn't it? Case in point rima just posted an "idolshit bad, industry bad" video today, as if we need more reminders.

This too probably.
i skimmed rima's video and she says that Rushia got terminated because of her being in relationship with Mafu and literally every comment is correcting on that fact
funnily enough, none of those corrections dont have any hearts on them, although to give a slight benefit of the doubt, all the correction comments are under 10 hours old while most hearted comments are 1 day old already

but its a dramafag so i dont expect any integrity

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can already seeing a similar scenario unfolding or is currently at play with the Twitch indie community. It's very fascinating and disgusting how entangled everyone is with each other and all it takes is a few loud individuals to start making demands and threatening accusations against others that don't follow in step.
I'm going back to limiting myself to Holo/Phase/VSJ (Pikamee was the one who pulled me into watching Vtubers and I have a soft spot for the moose, ok?
>likes Pikamee
>likes Haruka
>likes Phase

We get it, you like autistic girls. We all do.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It looks like everything has spiraled further while I was out touching grass.
Thanks for the entertainment
:BibooPopcorn:

Top Bottom