"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll talk slowly for the )))you(((, crank up the hard bass.
Oh, I get it.

You claim to love Pippa despite barely watching her streams and just making up your own headcanons about her, so you assume people do that with music too.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
related tangent: the cause of SIDS
View attachment 70006
Leaving aside the whole conspiracy to kill off white people thing (they don't need to be sneaky about it and openly call for it anyway) this whole SIDS thing is a fact. Everyone in health care knows it, it's a euphemism and has been happening since the dawn of time. It's why humans are meant to be in tribes with extended family because one woman stuck alone at home with a shrieking snot demon is highly likely to just smother the fucker, as is the father for that matter but they simply don't have as much opportunity nor the RAGING FUCKING POST PARTUM MADNESS women often get. It's also much less common amongst whites than certain others by the way.
Just about every mammal is prone to similar behavior, in fact. We just pretend human females don't do it. But they do it every day and every nurse knows it happens. It's not even a secret. It's ignored most of the time in the same way that drug abuse or whatever else is often ignored. Reminds me of what happens when you question circumcision.
Go back 2 generations and every woman had at least one kid who didn't make it to double digit age, often just buried out back with little fanfare, it was just how the world worked. And while of course most of that was due to disease, malnutrition etc. a lot of it was the mother just snapping on the little shit after 20 hours of screaming. If you have ever heard a 4 month old with an ear infection, you understand exactly why. It's not excusable, but it sure is understandable.
And of course we have a few dozen cases in the US alone each year (mainly in spring and early summer for some reason) where mothers drown, stab, poison, or (this one is super common) deliberately leave them in hot cars to bake to death. There are around 6 sizzler kids each spring and that's just the ones that make it into the news cycle at all. Parents excuse other parents who do this by saying "they've already suffered enough". Parents are shit as often as not. Reminder that popping out kids does nothing to make you able to actually parent and it's 99% societal pressure (shame) that ever let people think otherwise. That pressure is largely gone now.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

You know how I know this a Pippa merch advertisement? It randomly goes into a tangent about Jews 30 seconds in.

RedRage

DTrp

JMForte

I was looking into the versions of Talladega Nights because I'm not sure which version they are watching, if they watch the PG13 version, yeah good luck finding a copy on the internet because from what I can tell everywhere uses the uncut unrated version. Which is a shame because the PG13 is probably better, these comedies are always worse uncut and unrated, it's just more proof that people work better under restrictions. On top of that the uncut version does in fact cut some scenes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was looking into the versions of Talladega Nights because I'm not sure which version they are watching, if they watch the PG13 version, yeah good luck finding a copy on the internet because from what I can tell everywhere uses the uncut unrated version. Which is a shame because the PG13 is probably better, these comedies are always worse uncut and unrated, it's just more proof that people work better under restrictions. On top of that the uncut version does in fact cut some scenes.
>called uncut
>cuts scenes
Make it make sense.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

You know how I know this a Pippa merch advertisement? It randomly goes into a tangent about Jews 30 seconds in.

When it started talking about the cotton I was expecting it to swerve into slavery somehow

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the only times uncuts are good are for extended gore. i cant think of too many uncut and director cut movies that improved the theatrical release instead of turning them into a slog to waddle through; aliens, terminator, all suck with the director cut.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

Just found out twitch watchalongs are no longer a thing as of April 2nd - gay.
She'll probably just go for the unrated version since that's what available to rent on amazon and it's the cheapest. If she does go with the youtube option, even though it's listed as pg-13 the times are near identical (comparison below). This makes me think either youtube has the unrated version or the only difference is an extra few fuck words.

>called uncut
>cuts scenes
Make it make sense.
Imagine getting an uncut copy of a movie and literally nothing is cut - all the takes, all the test shots, even the footage when they accidentally left it rolling during when the deli tray came and they took a break.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tropic Thunder pulled the same shit, a few of the jokes in there got ruined because the uncut version was more of a "fucked" cut version.

I don't think the theatrical cut of that exists outside of the first DVD release.

Not just comedies either, for awhile the Redux version of Apocalypse Now was all that was out there and IMO that was worse. The movie so needed an extra five minute scene dedicated to stealing a surfboard, and also those sex scenes out in the jungle.

JMForte

Just found out twitch watchalongs are no longer a thing as of April 2nd - gay.
She'll probably just go for the unrated version since that's what available to rent on amazon and it's the cheapest. If she does go with the youtube option, even though it's listed as pg-13 the times are near identical (comparison below). This makes me think either youtube has the unrated version or the only difference is an extra few fuck words.
The unrated version is pg13, I was looking up comparisons and even back then people were noticing it had pg13 printed on the disc of the unrated edition.
Unrated pg13.png

DTrp

JMForte

i don't think they understand what this word means...
Please sir, it says unrated on the box, trust me it's unrated. Now please hand over the extra 10 bucks for it.

DTrp

JMForte

Would be funny if she didn't realize the watch along feature is gone.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
the only times uncuts are good are for extended gore. i cant think of too many uncut and director cut movies that improved the theatrical release instead of turning them into a slog to waddle through; aliens

Unless you're referring to the Alien Director's Cut in 2003, which was not even a Director's Cut as Ridley Scott himself said the theatrical release was how he wanted it, and was just pushed by the studio to make an alternate cut for a theatrical re-release and DVD set, then I agree.

If, however, you're referring to the 1991 Special Edition of Aliens, then I question your alcohol-ruined brain, good sir, as that is the One True Version of Aliens.

Top Bottom