"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

PIPPAPOSTING V2

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
These Yuni events feel really weird to me since from what she's telling as Pippa there's doesn't seem to be a reason for concern, but still it sort of raises an eyebrow

RedRage

These Yuni events feel really weird to me since from what she's telling as Pippa there's doesn't seem to be a reason for concern, but still it sort of raises an eyebrow
I figure its just the post JP high having her motivated to do other stuff again, and a lot of the random things she might be wanting to make may not fit what she sees as content for Pippa.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She's just having fun owlposting and making AI stuff right now lmao
:timelooping:

azlk

I figure its just the post JP high having her motivated to do other stuff again, and a lot of the random things she might be wanting to make may not fit what she sees as content for Pippa.
Yeeeah that's the most likely explanation

DTrp

Yuni Luna vods just disappeared. Looks like she privated them as you can still find them in playlists.
View attachment 69413
I have the vods backed up locally, along with all her twitch clips (idk why I saved ~25 gb of mostly overlapping AIDS-tier tard clips+sneezing, but I did) . I think most of the vods are on archive.org. If someone NEEDS a particular vod for their yuni fix before I upload them somewhere just hit me up.

RedRage

DTrp

azlk

Stunned But Dumb

clock me if l8 and gay

Man I wonder how long it will take for them to mention pee... 20 minutes? 13 minutes? 6 minutes? 3 minutes? Ten seconds?... 6 minutes? Maybe the first word when stream starts will be peepeepeepeepeepee...pee...pee... wait... wait a minute... oh no...

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That, and she's likely attached to the Yuni Luna character and doesn't want to see her go to waste, which she would if Pippa really does plan to stick with Phase indefinitely.

So why not keep Luna alive with a shitpost or two?

DTrp

Finally, a weapon to surpass the footfаgs and pitfаgs...
Sneezefаgging
:smugpipi:

ChatGPT wrote the title and description sadly I cannot take credit for such advanced faggotry

Edit: Youtube Title was changed for being too depraved even for a joke. Odysee mirror will stick with the original.

Last edited:

Sven

So I was just browsing the Owls Youtube and all that and poke into the Free chat and see this

🔥 Rules 🔥
No Lewd Comments
No sexist/homophobic/racist comments
No Advertising
No Begging
Don't abuse mentioning the broadcaster.
Keep things PG-13
English only chat
Do not attack or argue with others
Do not assume malicious intent

I don't think I have seen a Pippa stream in a long time in which that whole list isn't banged out in the first 10 minutes leaving the rest of the stream to find new creative ways to continue violating this old list of rules.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
So I was just browsing the Owls Youtube and all that and poke into the Free chat and see this

🔥 Rules 🔥
No Lewd Comments
No sexist/homophobic/racist comments
No Advertising
No Begging
Don't abuse mentioning the broadcaster.
Keep things PG-13
English only chat
Do not attack or argue with others
Do not assume malicious intent

I don't think I have seen a Pippa stream in a long time in which that whole list isn't banged out in the first 10 minutes leaving the rest of the stream to find new creative ways to continue violating this old list of rules.
It's called "growing as a person". :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I hope she comments on this video and calls you a sick fuck.
ChatGPT wrote the title and description sadly I cannot take credit for such advanced faggotry
A likely excuse...
:ameliaThink:

DTrp

A likely excuse...
I have the receipt. this is after I told it to "make the it more funny and less gay" so i'm not quite sure wtf it was thinking.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 112417.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Remember that guy who made a video compiling every time Gura talked about feet?

This reminds me of him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

This reminds me of him.
I was tempted last night to say that Trp screenshotting and posting himself getting a heart on a comment to the forum reminded me of Nolan sperging out when he thought Gura had read one of his chat messages, but I figured that was too mean...
:SelenHAHAhere:

DTrp

This reminds me of him.
Hey it was @azlk that gave me the inspiration, i just spent 20 mins cutting out sneezes from my collection until I got bored. (yes, there were more sneeze clips than that). It took me longer to make the shitty thumbnail than i spent on the vid tbdesu.

e: "naturally and artificially flavored" - c'mon now it's obviously a shitpost, like most of my posts.
e2:

Last edited:

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Never forget ChromuChromu gave pippa a piss JO crystal. wtf is wrong with that pink thing anyway?
We're all very aware of Chromu's piss fetish at this point.

Top Bottom