"I AM KIND JAPANESE HUMAN"Oozora Subaru

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Stunned But Dumb

Every month a new chapter appears in the tragedy of Rushinekozuna which shows she deserved the Award we gave her
The fact that anyone else even received one vote in that category is absurd

niggaphil

It's incomplete. The last few paragraphs mention that post-divorce, Mafu went to court because slanderous posts were appearing on internet message boards and the judge made the board take them down. In the process it was found the posts were coming from "Ako" herself. The one that offended Mafu the most was that he had killed her cat. He is now suing Ako in civil court for slander, and he says the police have taken a report and might prosecute her criminally (I guess slander could be a criminal offense in Japan?).
Mike neko also mentioned she went to the police station at 2023 Aug 15th:

I am not sure she had deleted her tweet or not, guess we the TVA autists need to investigate and archive it now :smugselen:

Update:
Checked the twitter. The psycho deleted the tweet. Not sure vt autists archived it or not

Update 2:
20th Aug, she tweeted an interesting tweet: she mentioned that do not retweet her social activity. The tweet is still there.

Translation:
This is a warning. Please stop doing things like quote-retweeting that will lower my social credibility or cause trouble for the companies and companies I have RTed. It also amounts to serious business interference. Please be careful not to end up being the perpetrator of something that you think is just for fun and that can seriously ruin someone's life. I will deal with Twitter in a strict manner in the future. I have settled out of court several times, but I have no intention of doing so in the future. Thank you for your support

archive

archive 2

Update 3: Digging through the archive site, found some important tweet. It is regarding her cat passed away at Aug 30 2022

Last edited:

Negzana

The fact that anyone else even received one vote in that category is absurd
Hexa only got second place due to FotM for TVA inmates; aside for some severe sadgirl moments, the messed up fetishes, browsing /vt/, and being a TVA member she's not that bad. Mikeneko is the queen of insanity, like genuinely severely mentally ill. I actually had a soft spot and sympathies for the psycho after her termination up until today but at this point I want a kiwifarms thread for her.

From superchat empress to kiwifarms tier lolcow. I still think this is the largest downfall in the industry, even she deserved said fall.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Vshojo with the 200 IQ move getting rid of her not even a month ago. Wonder if they knew it was coming?
:ironmousekek:

USS IOWA

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vshojo with the 200 IQ move getting rid of her not even a month ago. Wonder if they knew it was coming?
It really is interesting given having an inactive member is so low-cost for Vshojo they're fine with it in other cases (Hime) and it would be at no cost for Mikeneko either since it was a different persona (Nazuna) - yet they chose to separate anyways.

Negzana

I might find her antics as Kson fucking cringe and a sad stepdown from Coco, and she's not the brightest, but have to give props to Kson for being such a saviorfag seeing the best in everyone, even if it means trying to fix a shitshow like Miki.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
It's incomplete. The last few paragraphs mention that post-divorce, Mafu went to court because slanderous posts were appearing on internet message boards and the judge made the board take them down. In the process it was found the posts were coming from "Ako" herself. The one that offended Mafu the most was that he had killed her cat. He is now suing Ako in civil court for slander, and he says the police have taken a report and might prosecute her criminally (I guess slander could be a criminal offense in Japan?).
It can be treated as a criminal offence in many jurisdictions. I'd say it's the global norm actually.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well you see, Kson killed her cat according to Mike

niggaphil

The Fanart was canon all along!!!!

Attention all unmedicated mamas and menhera maidens out there. Please acknowledge and understand that the title of Ultimate Menhera has been permanently claimed for all time. MIkeneko is unbeatable and you cannot possibly come for her throne. You may think you'd like to go for second place, but NOPE! Nazuna is standing right there! Well at least there's third pla- nah-ah. Oh no. Rushia is clearly right there.

As you can see, the podium is full. So go seek therapy. Take your meds. Talk to someone who cares. There will never be a menhera like her again. The best to ever do it. If you come at the Queen, DON'T!

So really, I have a couple questions:
How will Mikeneko respond? She definitely will, but will it be by lawyer or twitter? Or both...
Would you guys consider her a lolcow? I never wanted to, I have genuinely always wanted to see her make a comeback, but... Man...
How's Orca? I don't know if any of you remember her strongest whale who chose to stay by her side no matter what during her termination (though he drifted and simped for Chloe for a while, the whore) and he was in the front ranks when mikeneko came back to the scene. He went by Orca on twitter I think, but I havent heard of him in forever. You think he's ok?
And we always laugh phase connect girls are full of menhera.... But i think the total PC sad girl menhera still could not topple the mike neko. She is simply the Menhera God

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For me the smoking gun with Michael Cat has always been after she was fired, not a singe tear was shed among anyone from hololive.
Her 3rd genmates even seemed pissed off at her, specially Flare.

This doesn't mean Mafumafu is in the clear. It's one thing to dedicate your life's enterprise into physically becoming a cuck twink fairy, it's the step up level to marry a mentally radioactive cuckoo who has you living on a rented apartment even after getting married. Holy shit, does Japan earn that receding birth rate they seem proud of.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
wow
what crazy news to wake up to

Michael Cat is the menhera gift that keeps on giving
:whatastory:

But also, not trying to defend the menhera, but since I can't read Moonrunes and this obviously a very biased perspective, coming from MafuMafu himself, is it confirmed in some way that Ako = Rushia?
Also, doesn't he have an army of rabid fujos as well? Is he admitting to his Fujos that he was married the entire time? Isn't that a terrible business move for him?

Also, at the end the Rushia termination saga, I remember that the consensus was that she went crazy over a femboy that was just her Apex friend. As in, she had hopes to hook up with him but he was never more than just a friend to her. Its all been a while, so if someone could jog my memory, that would be great. How was that conclusion reached?
Does that mean the marriage rrats from back then were actually all true after all?
I remember, after it cooled down, those were thrown out of the window as schizo speak.

Also, am I reading that right, that Rushia, of all people, who is so fast to sue people for slander, posted slander about her own husband (or ex-husband at the time; I don't quite get the timeline yet) on 2ch??? This is just psycho behaviour what the hell

@Autisticus come back Yamanba, your Oshi is being accused of being extra menhera rn, I'm sure you have something to add

Stunned But Dumb

You know, if this is all as true as it reads and not exaggerated or outright bs, the discord message that led to everything unraveling during that GTA stream wouldn't have happened if Rushia herself wasn't making mafu check in all the time to be sure he wasn't cheating. Kind of funny... You know... if true as it sounds

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Back to Mikenews, found this on KF, feels appropriate

View attachment 62119

(When more people wake up please don't put this whole post in the Mikeneko implosion thread this was primarily shilling Lui)

For me the smoking gun with Michael Cat has always been after she was fired, not a singe tear was shed among anyone from hololive.

This doesn't mean Mafumafu is in the clear. It's one thing to dedicate your life's enterprise into physically becoming a cuck twink fairy, it's the step up level to marry a mentally radioactive cuckoo who has you living on a rented apartment even after getting married. Holy shit, does Japan earn that receding birth rate they seem proud of.
Pekora seemed pretty torn up, tbh.

I mean, only Pekora, but still.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I wonder what the rest of this month would be like considering we still have like one week left, still enough room for more shitflinging if people wished for it

mafumafu would have more credibility if his blogpost were to go by, seeing that he actually wanted to disclose their relationship back then to wash down the rumor vortex they got last year. He gained nothing by fabricating his story especially for someone that had a very successful musical career already

Negzana

You know, if this is all as true as it reads and not exaggerated or outright bs, the discord message that led to everything unraveling during that GTA stream wouldn't have happened if Rushia herself wasn't making mafu check in all the time to be sure he wasn't cheating. Kind of funny... You know... if true as it sounds
Like a greek tragedy

Consider Watame who would cry if she sees a fly die and Fubuki who would ring the alarms if Cover did something black were 100% fine after the termination, and yeah...

Stunned But Dumb

Pekora seemed pretty torn up, tbh.

I mean, only Pekora, but still.
Marine was devastated. She was really the closest to Rushia in gen 3. I don't know if that was around the time she decided she wanted to graduate and someone talked her out of it

Negzana

Marine was devastated. She was really the closest to Rushia in gen 3. I don't know if that was around the time she decided she wanted to graduate and someone talked her out of it
If it was that time, it's a good thing she didn't. Rushia fell and Marine rose in 2022, like what was deserved.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Next rrat:
MikeGato is preggo

After she gets dismissed from the hospital, she goes on 2ch and slanders the newborn (to prepare him for the harsh world out there)

Top Bottom