"So now I know that Bae has bad taste in men."IRyS

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

From no collab with males needy GFE to this

Edit: Dumb moment, should have archived, she bragged that she was going to Collab with males

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
The only situation where it would be ok to have Mike anywhere near Phase would be if she offcollabs with Tenma so I can see the mega menhera whore get verbally and physically abused by the babushka.
7bf.gif

View attachment 69671
"Romanian woman brutally murdered by a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER 6 person gang"
Bitch be schizo AF but is still the same.

Tenma would get stabbed.

I know it's fun to hear Tenma verbally berate people, but if you care at all about her safety and well-being, you should not want her to be in close physical proximity to la gatita menhera maldita de San Miguel.
Nah fam, Miguel bitchslapped an utaite twink. She'd be fodder for the Canadian screeching fox.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: Dumb moment, should have archived, she bragged that she was going to Collab with males
This bitch is the GFE vtuber, I have no idea why she thinks this will work out for her.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This bitch is the GFE vtuber, I have no idea why she thinks this will work out for her.
I have no idea why she thinks any of the things she does will work out for her, but here we are in a sixty page thread about her. Her mental illness really is astounding.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
iirc the tweet too was pretty passive aggressive too like "You guys won't let me do what I want"

I just wonder why a male vtuber or streamer would risk collabing with her either. That just seems stupid on their part

Negzana

iirc the tweet too was pretty passive aggressive too like "You guys won't let me do what I want"

I just wonder why a male vtuber or streamer would risk collabing with her either. That just seems stupid on their part
Hag pussy must be worth more than her trigger-happy lawsuits, infidelity, and fucked teeth.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hag pussy must be worth more than her trigger-happy lawsuits, infidelity, and fucked teeth.
>hag

She may have the body of one, but not the mind.

She's a teenager in an old woman's body. Not a hag.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

NOOO MIGUEL WAS READING THIS THREAD AND GOT YAMCHA'D
YOU BASTARDS

Top Bottom