• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How are Asian women not seething at the AMWF Add? Are they that dysmorphic that they can look at that and think "yeah, I could pop that of me". They need to edit out the man, put the woman in the MC Donald uniform and have the kid just crying. Your most likely future if you reproduce anime women.
:SelenHAHAhere:

you know what, I'm pretty sure there are going to be some men that want to marry one of these anime women and have large families with them, myself included

just a few

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hollywood actually tested this with a bunch of movies and movie trailers, turns out the majority of people prefer having the entire movie spoiled for them and to know exactly what they'll get because those movies tended to do better in the box office.
I mean that does that actually mean? I know i stopped caring about spoilers in general since if it's still a good movie it will still be a good movie. Everything Everywhere All at Once as an example I was spoiled on who the "big bad" was I was also spoiled on Knives Out (both of them) and the last bit of Across the Spiderverse I still think they are excellent movies.
They kinda double-teamed the first one.
so your saying GSS learned from the best?
I don't know when they instated it but Riot installed an autofilter for chat that now instantly chat restricts you for typing gamer words.

Interesting discovery to make, personally.
you can turn it off it's just on by default for the retards who never check options. Filtering them with having to check the client settings is pretty based.
Can anyone understand the lyrics in metal songs? Someone should go through the discography of all the stuff she sang in her IRL band looking for cancellable lyrics. (Just kidding, no one should hate themselves that much)
considering howmany metal bands break up over one member being huge fan of.
Pedophila Rape Genocide Racism Holocaust
I'm sure shes slipped up somewhere.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
the mcdonalds ad has made anime girls on the internet far and wide realize that, yes, it is desirable to have a family, and they may/may not be running out of time to do so

the spirit of shinzo abe has never been stronger, and shall one day prevail over the anti-life agenda perverting [CURRENT YEAR]

Sorry, you'll be getting the American version:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
In other degen news, Nippleboy got his 3D

Peaking at 160k+ ccv it's safe to say Niji will be alright. As a reminder he got caught with a pirated JAV when he exposed his files but even the actress in the JAV just clowned on him

a
Hmm February of 2022, what could have overshadowed this twinks fuck up?

NijiJP is obviously going to be alright for a very long time, they still pretty much hold the mainstream appeal when it comes to Vtubers in Japan. NijiEN, on the other hand, winds up being more of an unknown every day.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mind sharing how?
If you're already on a stream with the game, you can find "Browse Game" if you scroll below.
21325.jpg

Or you can search for the game and most times, there will be a box on the right (I did P4G since P5R didn't have one):
21332.jpg

Which takes you to a "channel" for the game:
21327.jpg

I was on mobile before so it looked cluttered but it's fine on desktop. You can see livestreams, videos, shorts, playlists and recent content. There's also a tab for recommendations based on watch history and who you're subbed to:
21333.jpg

It's basically the same process as Twitch now that I think about it lol.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hollywood will have multiple trailers for a movie cut and have them compared for how effective they are with different focus groups. Turns out, people like knowing what they'll get and people have plenty of competition for their attention so lots of spoilers will help get that attention. And those complaining, well, they're still going to watch the movie anyway.

Here's an article if you want to read more: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/643997/why-do-movie-trailers-give-so-much-away
I mean people who do not like it can *gasp* not watch trailers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

Yeah, she doesn't want any VTubers to ever say nigga, even while rapping, but she's more than fine to promote her avatar as a guard in front of a gulag, deny genocide and constantly call for violence. Those are more than defensible positions.
Gulag Mana
View attachment 46429

The most educated communist.
View attachment 46430
View attachment 46431
View attachment 46432
She would be ill without calling for violence every 5 minutes.
View attachment 46433
View attachment 46434
View attachment 46435
I hate commies like you wouldn't believe.
Commies idolize a guy who never held a job in his life but wanted to tell workers how the world works, and whose favorite quote was literally from the Devil wanting to destroy all creation in Faust. Hate is not a strong enough word

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Yeah, she doesn't want any VTubers to ever say nigga, even while rapping, but she's more than fine to promote her avatar as a guard in front of a gulag, deny genocide and constantly call for violence. Those are more than defensible positions.
Gulag Mana
View attachment 46429

The most educated communist.
View attachment 46430
View attachment 46431
View attachment 46432
She would be ill without calling for violence every 5 minutes.
View attachment 46433
View attachment 46434
View attachment 46435
Adding on to her recent meltdown as she continued to cry about it for a good few hours.

It's very telling how thin-skinned she is when she gets any sort of pushback. There's even a little bit of jealousy I detect there as she calls Calli a "rich gorl".
chrome_jDS2EaRkdc.pngchrome_GXqbPHG7k8.pngchrome_SfstdcUzAp.pngchrome_2ndrTaHETE.pngchrome_Bw9hyNztsJ.pngchrome_eheT2dHwxk.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Selen + Melody is a surprising collab Eben more so that they actually have good chemistry huh.

Is there anyone Melody doesn't have good chemistry with?

I'd put money on her having good chemistry with Sister Abigail.
She also knows that it's blowing up on TikTok but admitted she's old and doesn't know much about it.
She talked about a prolapsed disc early on, so "She's old" does indeed seem accurate.
Nyaru hasnt edited the VOD btw lol
View attachment 46324
That lighting and angle makes her look like a Quechua oba-san, tbh.
New Marine cover literally just dropped
Marine ages in two directions. Not only is she growing older, her date of birth is simultaneously moving further into the past.
[...]
We need more Rafal Ganowiczs in this world.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Adding on to her recent meltdown as she continued to cry about it for a good few hours.

It's very telling how thin-skinned she is when she gets any sort of pushback. There's even a little bit of jealousy I detect there as she calls Calli a "rich gorl".
This is the polar opposite of purin in a davaoenya spectrum because Jesus fucking Christ how soft are you to actually do this

You must have had a very easy childhood if your mental is that fragile

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I think we can all rejoice in the fact that this whore has not made it and will never be anything more than a seething whore. She fumes every day seeing how the wigger managed to land a fucking deal with universal japan and have sold out shows in actual venues and not dives like the ones she plays. I feel bad for the poor cuck who ends up marrying her when she finally gives up.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think we can all rejoice in the fact that this whore has not made it and will never be anything more than a seething whore. She fumes every day seeing how the wigger managed to land a fucking deal with universal japan and have sold out shows in actual venues and not dives like the ones she plays. I feel bad for the poor cuck who ends up marrying her when she finally gives up.
I'd take life in a monastic order over life with Mana.

I say this as a coomer and an atheist.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I think we can all rejoice in the fact that this whore has not made it and will never be anything more than a seething whore.
I don't think we can because she has an in with Ducky, meaning if she really wants it she can have him or someone in the mainstream press to AstroTurf her into relevance like how Marina was AstroTurf into relevance. All it will take is one company or a really famous person to take notice of Mana and mass promote her.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Guys i´m dying of diabetes
Help Korone finding cute girls

Hololive x Honeyworks

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hag doggo is currently watching the CR Cup. She's allowed to show the tournament on stream and has been excited over everything.

Botan's team will be starting in half an hour. I didn't even realize this CR Cup was at TGS. LaLion's nerves must be through the roof.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

"I hate Corpo VTubers"

Says the sperg who follows Gura as well as multiple talents from Phase, Prism, and Idol.

Also what sound does a commie chicken make?

kadaknath.jpg

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOOOCK

I don't think we can because she has an in with Ducky, meaning if she really wants it she can have him or someone in the mainstream press to AstroTurf her into relevance like how Marina was AstroTurf into relevance. All it will take is one company or a really famous person to take notice of Mana and mass promote her.

Froot already gave her a shoutout yet nothing came out of it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"I hate Corpo VTubers"

Says the sperg who follows Gura as well as multiple talents from Phase, Prism, and Idol.

Also what sound does a commie chicken make?

View attachment 46454

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOOOCK

Froot already gave her a shoutout yet nothing came out of it

Froot and mana would be a whorecalypse

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It would've been difficult even before February 24th, 2022.

Now?

She'd be torn to shreds the second she tweeted anything.

Marina is at least vocal about current year issues that are actually popular with the mainstream media. And she still doesn't break 30 k subs, which is what she is: Indy level.

Mana would be straight up ganked the nanosecond she steps outside of her bubble.
Speaking of Marina's current year issues and the mainstream media, I do get a little bit of a kick from the mainstream media blasting feminist media critical of men declaring themselves women without OP, name change or even just a pronoun change on their legal papers intruding into women's spaces as "Bigoted", when said feminist media was previously highly supportive of MtFs at a time the mainstream media didn't mention a peep about such issues.

So this doesn't go entirely off topic, have some SAD NEWS:

I'll miss their chats. Well. Nonkini's clips of their chats.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hag doggo is currently watching the CR Cup. She's allowed to show the tournament on stream and has been excited over everything.

Botan's team will be starting in half an hour. I didn't even realize this CR Cup was at TGS. LaLion's nerves must be through the roof.

Majin Obama is live tweeting about it

:ironmousekek:

In other news, Amahane Miran is doing a 37k karaoke endurance stream in a few

Top Bottom