"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Oh Mana, if you're sick of vtuber news channels, you can always just not open twitter and go outside. We're still able to have freedom of choice (unlike many a communist regime in history, unfortunately)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wow Mana, have you considered actually tweeting this in the open, not under a protected account?
No?
Don't wanna get obliterated by holobronies?
Worse, she didnt protect because of holobronies, she got protected because random sub 50-like twitter users were finding out she had ties with VK fangroups that called ukies faggots lol

also Kuri Rinji immediatly lurking her discord to post screens, was lo-key funny

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of saying gamer words, commie beleebs that if you blurt nigga while reading lyrics as a filthy whiteoid means that you desperately want to say Yamanba subconciously

View attachment 46424

Nobody show her the chicken's BLM tweets

she better hope that she has never once said anything that is remotely problematic, or will be problematic in the future, because that would just be downright unforgiveable of her to do, and she should have known better in [CURRENT YEAR]

forgiveness instead of holding life-long grudges, or actually changing one's behavior as they grow older? sounds like Alt-Right Chud speak to me

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Speaking of saying gamer words, commie beleebs that if you blurt nigga while reading lyrics as a filthy whiteoid means that you desperately want to say Yamanba subconciously

View attachment 46424

Nobody show her the chicken's BLM tweets
I see it's that time again for her using le evil corpos' slip up as a platform to make herself look good to her echochamber

In more horrific news she also follows Ducky:

Yet she promoted Falseyed's coverage of the Tachibana drama.

Reading Nyfco comments, apparently Pomu is gonna be performing at Anime Weekend Atlanta this with her old idol performance group, Danzoo Dash to honor a member that died of cancer this year:

Edit: Some solo performances of the member that died, Nao

Also I know that Miko-ing every post that mentions a Niji talent is your shtick @Bay Lurker. But even in a post that's honoring her friend that died of cancer? Really?

At least you're consistent

:botanshrug:

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pink and Red headed chuubas are the most likely to sue their anits and I love it
- a
Basiclly she sued an anti, won, and got a judgement for more then 9k USD. Speaking of pink haired beauties

Soju is back and Michael Cat seems happier. Love to see it

Also, a certain forum member has breathed the same air as Pochi and I am jealous
Twitter link
KSON and friends had a showcase at the Tokyo Game Show. I have seen lots about Kson but plenty of vtubers are also attending.

FUCK Riri was there too!

Japan! Let me live in your walls!

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The whole Flavr thing is weird. The hype around it died down a bit when people started trying to attach themselves to it. Nyanna seems to have also dropped the FlaVR thing (going by the name change) and last I checked most of it came from when the others were debating if they wanted to drop the name or not. I think its was a bad idea. I am still not sure why they wanted to separate from it since good or bad as far as "branding" goes FlaVR is more recognized than many other companies and groups (like that agency that hired the minor). While FlaVR as a whole was meant to be a type of open-source thing, I feel like they could have still added some legitimacy to the group by gatekeeping things. Sure everyone and their mothers can tag themselves as FlaVR but the main group can validate who is part of the group and who is just there in name only.
FlaVR was a niche meme born from a stream that happened nearly a year ago, and the name only holds significance to a portion of Pippa's fanbase. That puts a low ceiling on what streamers who align with it can achieve, since it's a filter to people who weren't in on the joke to begin with. The momentum of the small number of FlaVR streamers who take it seriously will always be slowed down and drowned out by the obvious low-effort leeches, 2views mumbling into cheap headsets, dudes using anime girl avatars ironically etc., and it's impossible to properly gatekeep this far in since no-one 'owns' FlaVR or has enough influence to define what it is or what it stands for.

Long story short, it's a novelty that's long worn off, and it's an anchor weighing down anyone who is genuinely committed to streaming. I think anyone who's in a position to 'reincarnate' should (if a corpo opportunity comes along, or if they have connections to promote the new identity for them); otherwise it's in their best interest to at least distance themselves from the FlaVR name, as several have already done.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Hff201 - looks like you've made it (into a schizobot twitter post)

Congrats, I guess?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Hff201 - looks like you've made it (into a schizobot twitter post)

Congrats, I guess?

I'd better be getting royalties for this.

That account is funny but I wish it'd knock copy/pasting the same shit to multiple people on the head. The odd quirky reply to someone involved in something makes sense; shamelessly containment breaking is cringe.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This started because she found Kiara saying the dreaded word:
View attachment 46425

In more horrific news she also follows Ducky:
Yeah, she doesn't want any VTubers to ever say nigga, even while rapping, but she's more than fine to promote her avatar as a guard in front of a gulag, deny genocide and constantly call for violence. Those are more than defensible positions.
Gulag Mana
VK (2).png

The most educated communist.
Tweets (8).png
Tweets (9).png
opera_NRmp4AafAy.png
She would be ill without calling for violence every 5 minutes.
VK (17).png
VK (18).png
opera_3OHrjYnupQ.png
I hate commies like you wouldn't believe.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yeah, she doesn't want any VTubers to ever say nigga, even while rapping, but she's more than fine to promote her avatar as a guard in front of a gulag and deny genocide and constantly call for violence. Those are more than defensible positions.
Gulag Mana
View attachment 46429

The most educated communist.
View attachment 46430
View attachment 46431
View attachment 46432
She would be ill without calling for violence every 5 minutes.
View attachment 46433
View attachment 46434
View attachment 46435
I hate commies like you wouldn't believe.
she isnt wrong about head pigjew in charge, you know?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis been posting more shorts on YouTube lately

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You people are the worst wingmen ever.
Proctor-sama how could you? When we have backed you up all this time? Where would you be without your pet- I mean precious inmates?
Don't worry boss tomorrow will be a great stream, promise. We will definitely not shit up the chat and weird the missus out with our refined characters, no worries there my guy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
she isnt wrong about head pigjew in charge, you know?
Well, he's not long for this world, so the one thing she kinda gets right won't be relevant in a bit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We will definitely not shit up the chat and weird the missus out with our refined characters, no worries there sir.
She interacts with Pippa's fanbase and regularly reads/watches degenerate shit that her discord links her sometimes, i doubt the asylum would be any worse

Unless Reticule shows up saying meat Pippa or some shit

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She interacts with Pippa's fanbase and regularly reads/watches degenerate shit that her discord links her sometimes, i doubt the asylum would be any worse

Unless Reticule shows up saying meat Pippa or some shit
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Incase no ones caught it yet E;R has been playing this Avatar game for nearly 8 hours at time of this post

Top Bottom