"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

IdenticalPlateaus

Marine's Treasure Box song because it and the video are vaguely suggestive.
Vaguely? Did it not have enough orgasm moaning? I guess Marine needs to lift her game.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
It doesn't make much logical sense, which is what I'm betting on, but Sena's made steps to move away from Flavr already and as far as I know Dazzle's only real Flavr connection is as Sena's mod so it doesn't make sense for him to have the EPIC FLAVR DEEPLORE unless it was Sena-related.

Medicated take: Marie Mehlo has come crawling back to vtubing. It's the only reason Superduper would care so much about this in the first place. :mitothink:
@Dazzle wtf you mean how @superduper found her is on /fvr/
retards.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You can't groom if you refuse to DM Kirsche.
You know, I thought about doing this on his behalf via my email saying I’m so and so janny on the forum. I figured it was far too cringe and I also didn’t want to insert myself as a third wheel with whatever would come of that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please don't tell me Sena is dropping her current model just to reincarnate as a fucking chinchilla.

Please. :depressedtako:
We know for a fact she's applied to Idol, so you should prepare to lose her current model eventually regardless, she's obviously willing to trade it for a better opportunity (and I wouldn't blame her, the current one's always going to be associated with FlaVR no matter how hard she tries to distance herself from it).

You know, I thought about doing this on his behalf via my email saying I’m so and so janny on the forum. I figured it was far too cringe and I also didn’t want to insert myself as a third wheel with whatever would come of that.
I like you (by janny standards), but the fact you even humoured the idea of starting a pitch with "I'm a forum janny" made me physically cringe.

Based.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

It would be really funny if she did an earlier stream on youtube that day and raided into you, just so she can see you maximum flustered. It's not like she actively reads this forum and will see this comment, giving her that idea. :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy Shit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never doubted her, always believed in the strongest Idol
But its still such a relief to hear her voice finally again and to see that she doesnt plant on quitting anytime soon
Also yeah, I do believe that Stress might be an issue with her, being a student and Hololive member at the same time probably isnt easy (Mumei can attest) (Bae and Moona are probably too asian to feel stress over school stuff back then)
She was having a ton of issues with school before her break, so yeah, that is likely what happened alongside getting very sick. Bae definitely was stressed over school while she had it. She just used to keep stuff that was bothering her bottled up. She only recently started being more open about it with her members in streams and posts. I do hope that when she does come back, she'll have a stronger sense of the direction she wants to go with her content. It feels like after the Haachama/Haato content was killed, she has been trying a lot, but didn't find anything she wanted to stick with for long.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I like you (by janny standards), but the fact you even humoured the idea of starting a pitch with "I'm a forum janny" made me physically cringe.
I was willing to sacrifice my remaining scraps of pride for the cause if it came down to it. It would have been more funny to me than anything

Stunned But Dumb

I fully expect Proctor to just end up sounding like DuncanKneeDeep

I also fully expect white supremacists to start studying GSS's methods on how to lower the general melanin count in the world

Top Bottom