• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mumei's pre-hype video for her 3D showcase tomorrow. Horrifying for her, not for us hmm.. I doubt.

I appreciated the D-3 thumbnail where she has the dagger unsheathed behind her back.
I'm certain no matter what it is, it will be very Mumei. Don't forget that not only is she cute and a little scary, she can also sing real good.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I appreciated the D-3 thumbnail where she has the dagger unsheathed behind her back.
I'm certain no matter what it is, it will be very Mumei. Don't forget that not only is she cute and a little scary, she can also sing real good.
One thing I'll say about Mumei is that after her debut and we learned her prev life I just assumed she'd be a Gura clone 2.0. Props to her for carving our her own *unique* identity while also being one of the best HL EN singers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It kind of amuses me that the group known for being the craziest are somehow the best at opsec.
Shiina has learned after her dumpling fuckup as Shirara and the others (sans pippa) seem to have decent opsec, at best Tenma was also only found because people matched voices and artstyles afaik

Rie had a linked in found by resident schizo superduper but i dont think the others have anything deep beyond PLs

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
whatever it is you are trying to do for her, you are not helping, I can tell you that much for free

I can also tell you that it is in her best interest to re-consider the chinchilla motif for what I certainly hope are very obvious reasons
So let's sum up what's happening:

Dazzle seems to have some insider info about a zero-view but won't divulge it and is acting like a retard.
Superduper probably has some insider information too, but to give the smallest amount of credit possible, at least she's not acting like Dazzle right now.
John vtuber seems to think that each individual animal type should be protected for some reason, but five seconds on Google has already thrown at least five different chinchilla-themed vtubers at me.

Hope I haven't missed anything

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So let's sum up what's happening:

Dazzle seems to have some insider info about a zero-view but won't divulge it and is acting like a retard.
Superduper probably has some insider information too, but to give the smallest amount of credit possible, at least she's not acting like Dazzle right now.
John vtuber seems to think that each individual animal type should be protected for some reason, but five seconds on Google has already thrown at least five different chinchilla-themed vtubers at me.

Hope I haven't missed anything

nah, I was more referring to Natsumi, the one I keep yelling at fishman to nepotism hire, when it comes to Chinchilla Chuubas

but otherwise superduper has all but said who this is, I'm just telling him that wasn't a good idea, and even then I'm still not 100% sure so I would rather admit I know shit-all than be lumped in with him

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it's time for all of you to take your meds.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Spit out what you know or stop being a fag about it.
:BijouBijou:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Spit out what you know or stop being a fag about it.
:BijouBijou:

my guess is FLaVR graduate, or soon to be graduate, going by superduper and dazzle's back and forth and how there are traces of Sena Bonbon all over the twitter profile

that being said, I could be wrong, I have no idea what any of this is, I just wanted to chastise superduper

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I play Total War for two hours and I come back to this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I play Total War for two hours and I come back to this.
You know you can't leave us unsupervised like that. This is really your fault.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
But I have to go metrosexual for a minute.
That glasses/hair style combination has to go.
If she wants to keep the hair style: smaller/dainty glasses or big fuck off 80s glasses. No middle ground.
If she wants to keep the glasses style: trim down to a proper bobcut.
I agree with your assessment.

???????
What's your problem fag? All I did was look at vtuber art tags and find a cute upcoming vtuber to shill on this site where you share vtubers.
Are we about to have a Yamanba moment?

A girl named Evertrua got canceled on twitter it seems. She originally made a thread accusing an artist which is now gone.

fortunately the artist made a thread too.

A

Tl;dr : artist was bad at communication ( has been sick for a month too ) evertrua was not happy about the communication so threatened to get a refund via paypal directly. Then thw accusation of blackmail came in with these next screenshot.

I mean of course she is a small artist being threatened by an account with 50k+ followers on twitter that she will go public if she doesnt give everything for free lol.

Well shit she did go public anyways even after their agreement.

So yeah everything goes smooth until Evertrua realise she has to pay the rigger for all the extra stuff so she went public with it.

Result :

Video of full conversation

Moral of the story? Stop fucking going public about everything on twitter just for some brownie points RETARDS

I read about it but didnt really care to watch. Artist kinda fked up due to poor communication but holy shit this girl is fucking evil. Trying to take advantage of the artist and threatening her with basically social media murder.

It kind of amuses me that the group known for being the craziest are somehow the best at opsec.
Shiina has learned after her dumpling fuckup as Shirara and the others (sans pippa) seem to have decent opsec, at best Tenma was also only found because people matched voices and artstyles afaik

Rie had a linked in found by resident schizo superduper but i dont think the others have anything deep beyond PLs
I was a bit impressed when they offcollabed in LA a few months ago and there were gunshots in the background and Shiina basically told everyone not to acknowledge it was gunshots because people could track them down.

She mentioned these just growing around and people being able to just pick them off the trees n shit. I assume she is somewhere in the Carribbean (maybe Hawaii) Not sure how popular Terrazzo is on the Virgin Islands or Dominican Republic but that shoddy flooring tile base + paint reminds me of Puerto Rico houses. The only thing im not sure about is that when she joined Pippa in voice chat yesterday i didnt hear a certain type of animal that is only here. The thing is that you cant always hear them so it might be possible that none were close by.
1695441071419.png

This dork had was testing restream earlier and possibly leaked a ton of shit she shouldnt have.
1695442166636.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I remember if only because her nudes were spread around so much she got a ___-chan name (not going to repost it because it's literally CP). But yea, she was 15 at the time on rough estimations. Doesn't matter anyways since the tits have since been lopped off.

Also this
Nyaru-Dumpy.gif
What, when was this.
Holy hell now those are hambones.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also this
Nyaru-Dumpy.gif
Did...did she break that dance pad?
Unironically a Thunderdome type thread will be to funny to pass up, like image the local schizos throwing shit at each other over shit that doesn't matter.

They never learn that having good communication and professionalism is the key to prevent 99% of yabs and controversies.
Pretty sure I called for this a few months back. If two people are being disruptive by arguing non-stop, ban them to only post in the Thunderdome thread for a certain amount of time so we can enjoy the slapfight while it doesn't shit up the general thread.
I was a bit impressed when they offcollabed in LA a few months ago and there were gunshots in the background and Shiina basically told everyone not to acknowledge it was gunshots because people could track them down.
I mean, people figured out where Shia hide that flag by honking car horns in the general area of the stream and used that to close in on it. Wouldn't be surprised if someone did that with gunshots considering it is LA.

USS IOWA

Maybe Nyaru's taking a play from Pomu's book and just cavalier-the shit out of it, call it reverse-Streissanding. It's not like Nyaru posted nude. freaking. photos. of herself for all of /b/ to admire (or not, depending if she's your type).
Sorry but 16 year olds are not my type, AS DO ANYONES!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
She's back now and this is actually pretty fun. They also invited Subaru as another ambassador for the game, as she has been playing Abyss and Symphonia. They are going to have a collab stream next week about the Arise DLC. She is now doing a quiz for the game.
Holotori gets more Ws, love to see it

English Version:

Edit: I'm happy she is getting better and not graduating, hopefully she takes her time and not rush things.

With Haachama, it's going to simply be stress. She should be finishing up university this year, we don't know what she's studying and spent the first couple of years attempting to maintain an active, full time Job that required hours of performance. While not talked about much, the standard Japanese diet is actually pretty bad minus the heavy fish consumption, and if she got sick it could have easily taken a long time to recover. Which is a problem when you're a full time student and a Hololive member.

This is how you get Hikkomoris, realistically. It's also likely her family stepped in to help and/or made some decisions for her.
Holy Shit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never doubted her, always believed in the strongest Idol
But its still such a relief to hear her voice finally again and to see that she doesnt plant on quitting anytime soon
Also yeah, I do believe that Stress might be an issue with her, being a student and Hololive member at the same time probably isnt easy (Mumei can attest) (Bae and Moona are probably too asian to feel stress over school stuff back then)

Maria and Millie are teasing a cover

Mika is releasing an original song

I dont watch Mika but that thumbnail art is so good
She meet kobo and kobo got her holomie, they went into the bathroom together and kobo tried to drag her into the same stall "for the content" they used separate stalls.
Kobo is such a wild card and at the same time such a child, its fantastic
Her child-like outgoing personality really matches with Kiaras preference to take care of something or someone
Out of curiosity, how many EN members have mentioned meeting Yagoo in person? I can't recall any specific stories of the top of my head.
I believe Kiara and Calli have met Yagoo in a couple of pre-debut meetings
Here's Kiara's Unarchived 1.5M Karaoke Marathon Stream
1695441820228.png
Is there a way to download from MEGA without that faggy app? I just want to wach chuubas, what the fuck is in-browser storage even supposed to be?
Very nice.

My recommendation which isn't already here is:
https://www.youtube.com/@MapleLeafTranslations/videos Short or Mid-length, HoloJP (though he has a fairly large handful of preferred Holos) - Active

The odd thing about him is that he writes fanfics in his Youtube descriptions, instead of somewhere one might actually look for fanfic, like Twitter or AO3. But I think his fanfic is a good example of PG-rated comedic fanfic about Vtubers. My personal favourite is one with Sir Koyori the Pink as a schizo knight-errant and the Joshu-kun as the voices in her head.
Thanks for the recommendation, I will add it

Idk, but I think, Nerissa might like Kiara

:architect::architect::architect:
HoloID girls are an architect's dream

Fubuki is replying to herself in 2018, and I thought that was really cute
GoogleTL: To Mr. Shirakami in 2018, Shirakami is doing well now
:hololove:

Clip Tax:

This aged like milk (it had about 16k ccv; very solid but far from breaking any records)
The journalist keeps sucking nijidick and its hilarious to see

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OMGGGG CUTE NEW VTUBER TO DEBUT EVENTUALLY?!??!?!
DEFINATLY NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE!!!!!
HERE'S SOME OF HER CUTE ART TO MAYBE POSSIBLY GET YOU HOOKED POTENTIALLY!!!!!

Archive

Definitely don't check out the art style they use and definitely don't look at who she chooses to draw! It certainly won't help you narrow it down!

Who the fuck told you?
Fuck off
Please don't tell me Sena is dropping her current model just to reincarnate as a fucking chinchilla.

Please. :depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom