"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
???????
What's your problem fag? All I did was look at vtuber art tags and find a cute upcoming vtuber to shill on this site where you share vtubers.

whatever it is you are trying to do for her, you are not helping, I can tell you that much for free

I can also tell you that it is in her best interest to re-consider the chinchilla motif for what I certainly hope are very obvious reasons

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is the TVA cage match finally happening

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Niggas be speaking in code words in general again, fuck it if Nolan was here I'm sure he wouldn't shill below because not enough views

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A girl named Evertrua got canceled on twitter it seems. She originally made a thread accusing an artist which is now gone.

fortunately the artist made a thread too.

A

Tl;dr : artist was bad at communication ( has been sick for a month too ) evertrua was not happy about the communication so threatened to get a refund via paypal directly. Then thw accusation of blackmail came in with these next screenshot.
Screenshot_20230922-224436_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230922-224934_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230922-225112_YouTube.jpg

I mean of course she is a small artist being threatened by an account with 50k+ followers on twitter that she will go public if she doesnt give everything for free lol.

Well shit she did go public anyways even after their agreement.

20230922_225625.jpg

So yeah everything goes smooth until Evertrua realise she has to pay the rigger for all the extra stuff so she went public with it.

Result :

Video of full conversation

Moral of the story? Stop fucking going public about everything on twitter just for some brownie points RETARDS

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
New Marine cover literally just dropped

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
whatever it is you are trying to do for her, you are not helping, I can tell you that much for free

I can also tell you that it is in her best interest to re-consider the chinchilla motif for what I certainly hope are very obvious reasons
What are you even talking about? I'm not trying to do anything but shill a vtuber I found. Usually when someone shills a vtuber on here fags don't get mad about it unless it's some Niji fag so I don't really understand.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New Marine cover literally just dropped

Animated cover of Mayonaka no Door: Stay with Me? This is levels of :holohag::hololove: that have never been seen before!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Stop sperging.
What are you even talking about? I'm not trying to do anything but shill a vtuber I found. Usually when someone shills a vtuber on here fags don't get mad about it unless it's some Niji fag so I don't really understand.
Its not about JUST shilling a vtuber. It's about you being an obnoxious femboy about it, nudging and winking to random users about sictrit info, and then acting smug when they ask "Who?"
You are a tard, and I see why you sympathetic to Nolan.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stop provoking them.
Is the TVA cage match finally happening
Yes
WELCOME! AUTISTS AND SCHIZOS OF THE ASYLUM!
TO
THE CHUUBADOME!

ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE ONE OF OUR STRONGEST FIGHTERS! WITH 200 TKOs ON RECORD AND PLENTY OF SHITPOSTS TO BOOT... THE AMAZING, THE DAZZLING...
DAZZLEEE!

ON THE OTHER, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BIPOLAR SCHIZO AND COGNITOHAZARD, WHO MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE RIE FROM PHASE! WELCOME NOLAN'S BASTARD BROTHER... THE INCREDIBLE, THE UNPREDICTABLE...
SUPERDUPERRR!

NOW FOLKS! PLACE YOUR BETS ON WHICH OF YOUR FAVORITE ASYLUM MENTAL DEFECTIVES YOU THINK WILL SLAP THE OTHER TO DEATH IN THE CAGE?!
THIS IS CHUUBADOME!!!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yes
TO
THE CHUUBADOME!

ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE ONE OF OUR STRONGEST FIGHTERS! WITH 200 TKOs ON RECORD AND PLENTY OF SHITPOSTS TO BOOT... THE AMAZING, THE DAZZLING...
DAZZLEEE!

ON THE OTHER, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BIPOLAR SCHIZO, WHO MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE RIE FROM PHASE!
WELCOME NOLAN'S BASTARD BROTHER... THE INCREDIBLE, THE UNPREDICTABLE...

SUPERDUPERRR!

NOW FOLKS! PLACE YOUR BETS ON WHICH OF YOUR FAVORITE ASYLUM MENTAL DEFECTIVES YOU THINK WILL SLAP THE OTHER TO DEATH IN THE CAGE?!
THIS IS CHUUBADOME!!!

I'm going to poison the drinks.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I have no idea what is going on, I just hope you all have fun.
:BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yes
TO
THE CHUUBADOME!

DAZZLEEE!

ON THE OTHER, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BIPOLAR SCHIZO AND COGNITOHAZARD, WHO MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE RIE FROM PHASE! WELCOME NOLAN'S BASTARD BROTHER... THE INCREDIBLE, THE UNPREDICTABLE...
SUPERDUPERRR!

THIS IS CHUUBADOME!!!
I'm betting on bossman coming in midmatch with a blunderbuss

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Mumei's pre-hype video for her 3D showcase tomorrow. Horrifying for her, not for us hmm.. I doubt.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Right now the only dox I am interested in is Uruka.
Phase girls intrigue me A LOT. If I had to choose just one I'd definetly go for Airi's. But I'm also super curious about Shiina's and Lumi's facedox.

Stunned But Dumb

Here's a snippet of that Melody and Selen stream from earlier. They really work well together, I love it

Also this
Yeah... feet.. foot... toes.. thats the important thing here. the main focus. totally. good stream

Here, I really like outfit swaps

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Phase girls intrigue me A LOT. If I had to choose just one I'd definetly go for Airi's. But I'm also super curious about Shiina's and Lumi's facedox.
It kind of amuses me that the group known for being the craziest are somehow the best at opsec.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Yes
TO
THE CHUUBADOME!

DAZZLEEE!

SUPERDUPERRR!

THIS IS CHUUBADOME!!!
Unironically a Thunderdome type thread will be to funny to pass up, like image the local schizos throwing shit at each other over shit that doesn't matter.
Moral of the story? Stop fucking going public about everything on twitter just for some brownie points RETARDS
They never learn that having good communication and professionalism is the key to prevent 99% of yabs and controversies.

Top Bottom