• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Tweet totally not taken out of context.

Bettel hates magni and vesper? They banged every holo girl and fucked off? The :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae: are getting to me help.

the real reason being he played the game lies of P.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Tweet totally not taken out of context.

Bettel hates magni and vesper? They banged every holo girl and fucked off? The :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae: are getting to me help.

the real reason being he played the game lies of P.

He asked Froot about her body count.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Two funny clips I found today:

Selen corrupts Rosemi

Neuro cannot understand Frog, mocks a Frog's English

Neuro: "I can speak Japanese. I'm learning some Spanish."
Saruei: "Can you say something in Spanish?"
Neuro: "I can speak Japanese. I'm learning some Spanish."

soap suds

Lauren finally got his long-awaited 3D after having it held from him for a while. He's already been going on for 50ish minutes and is now... roleplaying as a cat for some of the girls.

UberSoldat

Lauren finally got his long-awaited 3D after having it held from him for a while. He's been going for about and is now... roleplaying as a cat for some of the girls.

155k viewers, holy shit. Nipple man keeps on winning

Onolumi with more Monster Hunter

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Clock me if this has been discussed before, but Konami is entering the Vtuber space?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Clock me if this has been discussed before, but Konami is entering the Vtuber space?

My dear production (yeah thats their fucking name) existed for a while.This is more like a parntership with Konami

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Cooking Devil video

New HimeHina cover as well

braindoko

Found this in my feed, haven watched it yet but it could prove to be interesting.

>nuxtaku
>false
oh boy, TVA will love this
Anyway I used AI :smugpipi: to get to the relevant parts, turns out they only talk about Kwebblekop and AI content for the first 20 minutes and the rest is just Mexican aliens and other shit. They don't even bring up Neuro-sama (again, great journalism False)
Here's a funny from that Rev video
1695388549299.png

Grim Aloe vtuber WHEN

Last edited:

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
11pm GST / 11 am EST. On the 24th. @superduper are you trying to snipe @The Proctor during his monthly stream?
If I might make a suggestion @superduper - I think you should also use YT to let your subscribers know when you're doing collabs. You could set up an empty waiting room and link the collab, and you can also give a timestamped link after the collab on your Community tab. After all, not all of your YT subs have a twitter account.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
what's your preference in women on this scale?

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

The Big Hololive Clipper recommendation Post

— presented by TinyKusa

Very nice.

My recommendation which isn't already here is:
Short or Mid-length, HoloJP (though he has a fairly large handful of preferred Holos) - Active

The odd thing about him is that he writes fanfics in his Youtube descriptions, instead of somewhere one might actually look for fanfic, like Twitter or AO3. But I think his fanfic is a good example of PG-rated comedic fanfic about Vtubers. My personal favourite is one with Sir Koyori the Pink as a schizo knight-errant and the Joshu-kun as the voices in her head.

I'm not sure if this specific clip was posted of Laplus explaining why she's using Twitch for streaming and Youtube for pre-recorded content. There's some fodder for shorts meta/algorithm sperging.

Laplus and her manager think that if a Youtube channel does both shorts and livestreams, the shorts are de-ranked. This may be Youtube's attempt to nerf the shorts meta. But Laplus doesn't touch on that; to her, shorts views are an end to themselves, rather than a means to increase subs and livestream views. Why? Number go up, I guess. She's well aware that shorts don't get superchats, but (she says) she places a lower priority on Youtube earnings than number go up. She does say she feels pressured when livestreaming, and uploading shorts and videos allows her to produce content without that pressure.

In any case, she says that she won't necessarily split content this way forever, and she'll just do whatever she feels like.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Flare's 4th anniversary live starting now:

There's an amazing guest list that includes Watame, IRyS, and Kanata. As introverted as she is, she's gotten closer to a lot of people over the year :sanasmile:

The girls have been killing it lately with their Birthday/Anniversary lives, even more than usual. She really chose a great setlist and has wonderful synergy with all the guests.
foto_no_exif (76) (1).jpg

Mehk

Not-Iofi and Not-Ollie are streaming apex on twitch. They were talking a little about doujins and Not-Iofi linked her favorite from xwitter. Someone asked in chat, "I'm at work is it okay to open that link?" and Pero responded, "It's fine to look at at work, just don't look at the media images."

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Not-Iofi and Not-Ollie are streaming apex on twitch. They were talking a little about doujins and Not-Iofi linked her favorite from xwitter. Someone asked in chat, "I'm at work is it okay to open that link?" and Pero responded, "It's fine to look at at work, just don't look at the media images."

Curiously, no one here caught this post as far as I know.
Screenshot_20230922_110410_Brave.jpg
"Overseas" in this case meaning Japan, I would think.

Too lazy to archive an innocuous post like this, but if anyone feels a need to, cool.

fbuEUMk.gif

I don't know, if Watame said her priorities were #1 Views, 2# Subscribers, and 3# Money (which admittedly, Budokan requires all three as well). And that because of that she was going to focus on shorts and streaming on Twitch. I think I would be a tad bit upset. Not that I would stop supporting her though.

But good on her for knowing what she wants and making the decision to change things. I hope it works out for her. She's obviously very smart and business-minded for her age.
Views might not be a bad idea for her plan going into 2024, on the basis it means more awareness of La+. You know, a very serious evil secret society leader (not a chuuni menhera humored by some weirdos who dote on her).

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm not sure if this specific clip was posted of Laplus explaining why she's using Twitch for streaming and Youtube for pre-recorded content. There's some fodder for shorts meta/algorithm sperging.

Laplus and her manager think that if a Youtube channel does both shorts and livestreams, the shorts are de-ranked. This may be Youtube's attempt to nerf the shorts meta. But Laplus doesn't touch on that; to her, shorts views are an end to themselves, rather than a means to increase subs and livestream views. Why? Number go up, I guess. She's well aware that shorts don't get superchats, but (she says) she places a lower priority on Youtube earnings than number go up. She does say she feels pressured when livestreaming, and uploading shorts and videos allows her to produce content without that pressure.

In any case, she says that she won't necessarily split content this way forever, and she'll just do whatever she feels like.

fbuEUMk.gif

I don't know, if Watame said her priorities were #1 Views, 2# Subscribers, and 3# Money (which admittedly, Budokan requires all three as well). And that because of that she was going to focus on shorts and streaming on Twitch. I think I would be a tad bit upset. Not that I would stop supporting her though.

But good on her for knowing what she wants and making the decision to shake things up. I hope it works out for her. She's obviously very smart and business-minded for her age.

Negzana

Aki is doing watchalongs for Cyberpunk Edge runners Saturday and Sunday. I guess I'll check the anime out given Trigger did it

Top Bottom