• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Only that you are good at multitasking and/or know how to prerecord the stream
IT'S A FUCKING COLLABORATION!!! ARE YOU SAYING THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT???????

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We dont need one. For some reason they just love to out themselve every opportunity they get

Edit : for exemple. A latino will always reference their country no matter the subject. Latinos are the proudest 3rd worlders if thats even a word
Dunno. Argentinians always mention their country, but they don't seem terribly proud of it.
Move over Holotori, Holocanidae is on the hunt. Fuwamoco, Korone, Fubuki, Mio, Koyori, Polka...

Holocanidae is a bit much though. Holocanid? Holobork? Holoinu?
Holomutts.
Rin kinda dropped the ball outta nowhere today and revealed that Aviel used to have the biggest youtube channel in Israel. His name was SpicyCrap666 and he did horror/creepypasta content and gaming videos.

So I did some googling from there and found some stuff.

His original youtube channel with 55.5k subscribers: SpicyCrap666
Archive
It's been cleared of all content except the channels he's subscribed to which led to 2 other channels of his:
View attachment 46205View attachment 46206

The bottom left in the first picture and the bottom right in the 2nd picture have 2 channels with the same profile picture. One is in Hebrew but both say Aviel Basin. The Hebrew one has 296k subscribers and the English one has 4k.

Aviel's 2nd channel with 296k subs: SpicyCrap
Archive
This one was also scrapped of all content. His subscriptions were left open but there wasn't anything interesting. Pewdiepie, iDubbz, Kizuna Ai etc.

But he does have a link to the official Idol channel in the homepage and 3 community posts. All of them are to shill the Idol HE girls and are a year old but the first one was the most interesting:
View attachment 46209
View attachment 46210View attachment 46211
Community post and Archive

He basically scrapped all of his content and pushed with starting a vtuber company. He wanted to return to his older content at some point but that idea seems to have faded with Idol's success.

The 3rd channel with 4k subscribers was also scrapped of everything, including subscriptions. There's nothing on it except for a single youtube video promoting his sub-reddit:

Archive
I ran some of the community post comments and video comments through Google Translate and the overall sentiment seems to be that his Israeli fans really loved his old content and wish he would go back. Some of them even felt like he basically abandoned his fans to start Idol. But again this is all with Google Translate. DeepL doesn't even translate Hebrew.

Sub-Reddit here.
I didn't look at it too much but it seemed to be a bunch of shitposts from years ago. His Israeli fanbase were such big fans that there's a youtube channel dedicated to archiving his old videos:
View attachment 46217

I also found a twitter account that was mostly scrapped except for one tweet promoting his youtube:

Archive
So from his sub-reddit, his twitter and this archiving channel, it's looking like our Jewcorp CEO was a furry at some point :BijouBijou:

The last thing I could find was that he had a Hebrew Wikipedia page which showed even more history:
Archive
View attachment 46223

Here it is translated: Seems like his last name translates to "In China" for some reason so he hasn't actually lived in China or joined the CCP.
Most important thing to get from here is that he had the largest channel in Israel with a peak of 320k subs and he's fucking 26 years old. Not even a hag.
View attachment 46224

Finally here's a TLDR of everything I learned:
  • Before creating Idol Corp, Aviel started a youtube channel called SpicyCrap666 in 2013. He primarily focused on telling horror stories or creepypastas and found great success, getting a peak of 56k subscribers.
  • He was most likely a furry during this phase.
  • In 2016, he created a second channel simply called SpicyCrapG. He initially uploaded gaming content but shifted to a more freeform style as time went on. It was a massive hit, becoming Israel's most subbed youtube channel at 321k subscribers. He held that streak for 2 years.
  • He stopped uploading content in December 2019, then returned in 2022 with a third channel that focused on short videos about science, history and other topics.
  • In May 2022, he deleted all content from all of his channels and went on to create Idol Corp with the Gen 1 HE girls.
  • It seems likely that his infinite wealth comes from saving or investing the money he earned as a content creator.
  • He has a passionate Israeli fanbase that wants him to return to his old style of content.
  • He is 26 years old.
  • Again, everything was done with google translate so take it with a grain of salt. I might have missed some stuff too as I only did a basic google search. Everything here is likely old news to any hebrew vtuber fans but I figured it was worth noting down.

I've looked at more Hebrew today than any man ever should. I'm going to watch Fubuki and some scared doggos be adorable now :calidrinking:

Guess there's something to be said for entering the industry with industry adjacent experience.

He's quite pleasant to listen to, too. Though I'm not sure why his Hebrew sounds closer to French than to Arabic.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If I show up to the Proctor Livestream while Rie is streaming, will this FINALLY prove that I am actually not in fact Rie herself?
>tfw Rie shows up on Proctor's livestream with an obviously fake male voice
:deztheroom:

Limkin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If I show up to the Proctor Livestream while Rie is streaming, will this FINALLY prove that I am actually not in fact Rie herself?
It isn't hard to find five seconds to post a shitpost when you're collabing with like four other people.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Ui both celebrating (and regretting) 5m views in her MV

She's also 9k away from 1m subs

:ironmousekek:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wonder who that is...
:pochiidontlikeit:
Here's your answer:
1695377656322.png
1695377698744.png
By the autism invested in me, I am claiming that is actually Namie.
Sorry bro, but your autism failed you. However my autism didn't, because I know that if someone replies to a protected accounts tweet it allows you to search for the name of the person replying to them and the exact message of said reply (at least close enough to narrow down the search results) to see the name of the privated account!

Last edited:

Negzana

Everything I have seen of Kaela makes it obvious to me that she only eats and sleeps because she has to, not because she wants to.
She might be not human but I love her all the same, but she really should get some help

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watamates eating good this week.

Hologra preview:
Watame.gif

Watame warukunai yo ne:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Marine Cover of Stay with me Tomorrow.She always go all out with her MV and her Covers are always amazing.
:holohag::hololove:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Dont miss this out.
RE:GLOSS AND HOLOX LOVE

UberSoldat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa Henya collab where they try and see who has more stamina when?

The animation is great but Henya did the whole thing with her 3d model and you're missing out on the visual context it adds. Poor little neet was already tuckered out just setting the thing up.

Oh, god damn it. Lia's stream about the family vlogger parents that were arrested got privated. I wasn't done watching it yet. Anyone know if there's an archive somewhere?

Edit: Huh. Same thing happened with the gorilla conspiracy stream she just did. Is this just something that she does? Does she unprivate them after making sure there's no problems with them? Maybe they're only available to members?
Lia seems to have mixed feelings on this sort of content. She obviously enjoys it and keeps doing them, but seems to get remorse or image concerns afterwards and deletes them. Thought it might have been the end for them full stop after her purge in the lead-up to the Pomu collab, but guess not.
Anyways if you were watching just for the drama you didn't miss much to be honest. She showed a couple admittedly disturbing tiktok videos from them, but other than that the majority of the stream was spent tangenting about unrelated things.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Damn rie you really can multitask

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ui both celebrating (and regretting) 5m views in her MV

She's also 9k away from 1m subs

:ironmousekek:

The hilariousness around all of this is definitely one of those "only Japan" type of moments. I was so confused when she had a 20k+ CCV after one of the ReGloss debuts and I clicked over. Because she's practically a Hololive member, I know quite a lot about her/seen her content and know about her dislike of the lolicon art (she doesn't want her cute art lewded, which is fully understandable). So, imagine my confusion when I'm looking at a 3D Ui model going "wait, those proportions are way off... that's an odd background... why is she saying she's 9 years old... WTF IS GOING ON?".

She commissioned an entire 3D Live themed about actual Jailbait, released a stupidly catchy song and now doesn't quite know how to handle it all. She's living the meme.

gundam.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Flare's 4th anniversary live starting now:

There's an amazing guest list that includes Watame, IRyS, and Kanata. As introverted as she is, she's gotten closer to a lot of people over the year :sanasmile:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Flare's 4th anniversary live starting now:

There's an amazing guest list that includes Watame, IRyS, and Kanata. As introverted as she is, she's gotten closer to a lot of people over the year :sanasmile:

Heisei Anisongs are the order of the day. Break out the

:holohag: :hololove:

Flare opened with Will - Houshin Engi
w/ Watame - Kagayaki wa Kimi no Naka ni - Ninku
w/ Kanata - I can't stop my love for you - Detective Conan
w/ Marine - Rondo Revolution - Utena
w/ Fubuki - Go-round - Shin Megumi Tensei: Devil Children
solo Flare - Successful Mission - Saber Marionette J
w/ IRyS - Dearest - Inuyasha
solo Flare - Spirit - Jigoku Sensei Nubei
w/ Noel - Agape - UFO Princess Valkyrie
solo Flare - Yuki no Kane~Harete Hallelujah II - Mahoujin Guru Guru
w/ Sora - Alone - Gensou Maden Saiyuuki

After merch, one last song. Moonrunes, so not sure. This her original song?

solo Flare - Natsukage - Air

I actually don't know any of these, since they're mostly popular kids/teen anisongs from the 90s/2000s, but I'm having a lot of fun with this live. Far more than I normally do. Also, the Flare teleporting to different sets is kind of fun.

They have on-screen lyrics for Successful Mission in classic 90s green font. Now it's Blue. There's some reference going on here that I don't quite get. I know about the on-screen lyrics for kids shows. (Really solid song.)

Flare is announcing her first album? And a backpack goods and charms/phone attachments. I suspect that'll be sold out in a couple of minutes.

Flare is clearly in the Phone Addicted part of Hololive. haha

MV for her original song went up. Nice animation.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Here's your answer:
View attachment 46255

Sorry bro, but your autism failed you. However my autism didn't, because I know that if someone replies to a protected accounts tweet it allows you to search for the name of the person replying to them and the exact message of said reply (at least close enough to narrow down the search results) to see the name of the privated account!
Ah, ok. Well, no worries, Nagu and Namie just hate each other, now, then.
:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom