• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Neal shot down Shiori's stream, despite what I assume are the efforts on her/her management's end to make sure everything's good to go

copyright trolls DISLIKE

EDIT: how did this get posted in general, I was on live, I'm blaming Neal for this as well

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin kinda dropped the ball outta nowhere today and revealed that Aviel used to have the biggest youtube channel in Israel. His name was SpicyCrap666 and he did horror/creepypasta content and gaming videos.

So I did some googling from there and found some stuff.

His original youtube channel with 55.5k subscribers: SpicyCrap666
Archive
It's been cleared of all content except the channels he's subscribed to which led to 2 other channels of his:
89n0jh.png8nif135.png

The bottom left in the first picture and the bottom right in the 2nd picture have 2 channels with the same profile picture. One is in Hebrew but both say Aviel Basin. The Hebrew one has 296k subscribers and the English one has 4k.

Aviel's 2nd channel with 296k subs: SpicyCrap
Archive
This one was also scrapped of all content. His subscriptions were left open but there wasn't anything interesting. Pewdiepie, iDubbz, Kizuna Ai etc.

But he does have a link to the official Idol channel in the homepage and 3 community posts. All of them are to shill the Idol HE girls and are a year old but the first one was the most interesting:
902hn61.png
78295.png46gf235.png
Community post and Archive

He basically scrapped all of his content and pushed with starting a vtuber company. He wanted to return to his older content at some point but that idea seems to have faded with Idol's success.

The 3rd channel with 4k subscribers was also scrapped of everything, including subscriptions. There's nothing on it except for a single youtube video promoting his sub-reddit:

Archive
I ran some of the community post comments and video comments through Google Translate and the overall sentiment seems to be that his Israeli fans really loved his old content and wish he would go back. Some of them even felt like he basically abandoned his fans to start Idol. But again this is all with Google Translate. DeepL doesn't even translate Hebrew.

Sub-Reddit here.
I didn't look at it too much but it seemed to be a bunch of shitposts from years ago. His Israeli fanbase were such big fans that there's a youtube channel dedicated to archiving his old videos:
2h86g1.png

I also found a twitter account that was mostly scrapped except for one tweet promoting his youtube:

Archive
So from his sub-reddit, his twitter and this archiving channel, it's looking like our Jewcorp CEO was a furry at some point :BijouBijou:

The last thing I could find was that he had a Hebrew Wikipedia page which showed even more history:
Archive
834577.PNG

Here it is translated: Seems like his last name translates to "In China" for some reason so he hasn't actually lived in China or joined the CCP.
Most important thing to get from here is that he had the largest channel in Israel with a peak of 320k subs and he's fucking 26 years old. Not even a hag.
428f26t.png

Finally here's a TLDR of everything I learned:
  • Before creating Idol Corp, Aviel started a youtube channel called SpicyCrap666 in 2013. He primarily focused on telling horror stories or creepypastas and found great success, getting a peak of 56k subscribers.
  • He was most likely a furry during this phase.
  • In 2016, he created a second channel simply called SpicyCrapG. He initially uploaded gaming content but shifted to a more freeform style as time went on. It was a massive hit, becoming Israel's most subbed youtube channel at 321k subscribers. He held that streak for 2 years.
  • He stopped uploading content in December 2019, then returned in 2022 with a third channel that focused on short videos about science, history and other topics.
  • In May 2022, he deleted all content from all of his channels and went on to create Idol Corp with the Gen 1 HE girls.
  • It seems likely that his infinite wealth comes from saving or investing the money he earned as a content creator.
  • He has a passionate Israeli fanbase that wants him to return to his old style of content.
  • He is 26 years old.
  • Again, everything was done with google translate so take it with a grain of salt. I might have missed some stuff too as I only did a basic google search. Everything here is likely old news to any hebrew vtuber fans but I figured it was worth noting down.

I've looked at more Hebrew today than any man ever should. I'm going to watch Fubuki and some scared doggos be adorable now :calidrinking:

Last edited:

soap suds

Noctyx just had an off-collab. Well, 3/4 of them off-collabed and Fulgur was with them over discord because he can't be there. It was a scripted game show and it was super fucking awkward, which is weird since Noctyx usually plays off of each other well. Hell, they're called the Unity Wave because of how well they click, but this one was just weird and I don't know if it's because of Fulgur not being there or because they were given scripts.

There's also going to be a Luxiem and Noctyx off-collab too. I don't know if this one is also going to be scripted, but if it is let's hope it isn't as stilted and weird as the Noctyx one.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, god damn it. Lia's stream about the family vlogger parents that were arrested got privated. I wasn't done watching it yet. Anyone know if there's an archive somewhere?

Edit: Huh. Same thing happened with the gorilla conspiracy stream she just did. Is this just something that she does? Does she unprivate them after making sure there's no problems with them? Maybe they're only available to members?

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rin kinda dropped the ball outta nowhere today and revealed that Aviel used to have the biggest youtube channel in Israel. His name was SpicyCrap666 and he did horror/creepypasta content and gaming videos.

Archive
It's been cleared of all content except the channels he's subscribed to which led to 2 other channels of his:
View attachment 46205View attachment 46206

The bottom left in the first picture and the bottom right in the 2nd picture have 2 channels with the same profile picture. One is in Hebrew but both say Aviel Basin. The Hebrew one has 296k subscribers and the English one has 4k.

Archive
This one was also scrapped of all content. His subscriptions were left open but there wasn't anything interesting. Pewdiepie, iDubbz, Kizuna Ai etc.

But he does a link to the official Idol channel in the homepage and 3 community posts leftover. All of them are about shilling the Idol HE girls and are a year old but the first one was the most interesting:
View attachment 46209
View attachment 46210View attachment 46211

He basically scrapped all of his content and pushed with starting a vtuber company. He wanted to return to his older content at some point but that idea seems to have faded with Idol's success.

The 3rd channel with 4k subscribers was also scrapped of everything, including subscriptions. There's nothing on it except for a single youtube video promoting his sub-reddit:

Archive
I ran some of the community post comments and video comments through Google Translate and the overall sentiment seems to be that his Israeli fans really loved his old content and wish he would go back. Some of them even felt like he basically abandoned his fans to start Idol. But again this is all with Google Translate. DeepL doesn't even translate Hebrew.

Sub-Reddit here.
I didn't look at it too much but it seemed to be a bunch of shitposts from years ago. His Israeli fanbase were such big fans that there's a youtube channel dedicated to archiving his old videos:
View attachment 46217

I also found a twitter account that was mostly scrapped except for one tweet promoting his youtube:

Archive
So from his sub-reddit, his twitter and this archiving channel, it's looking like our Jewcorp CEO was a furry at some point :BijouBijou:

The last thing I could find was that he had a Hebrew Wikipedia page which showed even more history:
Archive
View attachment 46223

Here it is translated: Seems like his last translates to "In China" for some reason so he hasn't actually lived in China or joined the CCP.
Most important thing to get from here is that he had the largest channel in Israel with a peak of 320k subs and he's fucking 26 years old. Not even a hag.
View attachment 46224

• Before creating Idol Corp, Aviel started a youtube channel called SpicyCrap666 in 2013. He primarily focused on telling horror stories or creepypastas and found great success, getting a peak of 56k subscribers.
  • In 2016, he created a second channel simply called SpicyCrapG. He initially uploaded gaming content but shifted to a more freeform style as time went on. It was a massive hit, becoming Israel's most subbed youtube channel at 321k subscribers. He held that streak for 2 years.
  • He stopped uploading content in December 2019, then returned in 2022 with a third channel that focused on short videos about science, history and other topics.
  • In May 2022, he deleted all content from all of his channels and went on to create Idol Corp with the Gen 1 HE girls.
  • It seems likely that his infinite wealth comes from saving or investing the money he earned as a content creator.
  • He has a passionate Israeli fanbase that wants him to return to his old style of content.
  • He is 26 years old.
  • Again, everything was done with google translate so take it with a grain of salt. I might have missed some stuff too as I only did a basic google search. Everything here is likely old news to any hebrew vtuber fans but I figured it was worth noting down.

I've looked at more Hebrew today than any man ever should. I'm going to watch Fubuki and some scared doggos be adorable now :calidrinking:

I believe some of this was already dug up a very long while back on the Kiwi Farms, but you've gone further into it than anyone else before. Hilarious.
:whatastory:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

But he does have a link to the official Idol channel in the homepage and 3 community posts. All of them are to shill the Idol HE girls and are a year old but the first one was the most interesting:
View attachment 46209

Archive

Sub-Reddit here.
View attachment 46217

Archive

Archive
View attachment 46223

Here it is translated: Seems like his last translates to "In China" for some reason so he hasn't actually lived in China or joined the CCP.
View attachment 46224

• He is 26 years old.

doxed her own boss on stream. Shes gonna get her ass beaten

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I believe some of this was already dug up a very long while back on the Kiwi Farms, but you've gone further into it than anyone else before. Hilarious.
:whatastory:
This is what late night curiosity does to a mf :BijouBijou:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Panko is Da Manko.
Boomer Crooner playing No Man's Sky. Give him a visit and a sub so he can get monetized.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon talking about his proudest and least proud faps.
least proud: some unspecified country's currency
proudest: his own writing

Also included: he responds to someone asking the "why are you like this?" question with "a mix of extreme neglect, and the alternative is getting your ass beat".

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fubuki forgot to tell Polka about the collab with FUWAMOCO, and their resulting conversation:

It's practically going to be a tug-of-war for FUWAMOCO's attention when they all inevitably collab, and that's not even considering Koyori, Lui, Marine...

The next HoloJP war will be fought over who has senpai privileges over FUWAMOCO, I can feel it in my bones

DanishCookies

>666
Certified shalom moment

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
delu stream.

and okayu minecraft stream in over 3 hours.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't know why more people don't simply use videogame music, ymfah was getting royally fucked by copyright in his videos and nowadays he only uses videogame music. I think LEC and azehara have been using mario music sometimes in their videos too. Unless it's a vocal track if the music is out there the chance of getting claimed is lower than using some bullshit youtube offers or any royalty free music site.
I have been using Snes and Nes bgms since forever. Especially now that its easier to AI background music out of streams to avoid the issue of double bgm possibly triggering the bot.

The shitty thing is that this is Lisa's own apartment, but her mom recently moved in with her for the time being I guess because she might be without a job since being fired from one last year. Lisa's mom seems to be very unhinged and has caused many issues and moments of stress for her in the past.

Something about vtubers with mommy issues seems to attract me jeez.
Bro this is fucked. I know its her mother but at some point, Lisa is going to have to man the fuck up and tell her mom to fuck off. The frequency of these type of issues are starting to become more frequent.

RIP people with a lisp and ESLs

chinese not eating things that can kill you challenge IMPOSSIBLE
People with accents are fucked.

When I saw that his name is Jonny I thought this was the same guy who helped Kiara create her album, Thankfully he is not
Going by some of the comments he used to be a VRChat streamer. Seems to be quite popular because he somehow has over 1M subs on his channel. Never heard of him.

I wonder what would happen if call Blacks , Blaxs.
The issue is language-related and thats why people get so pissed about it. X's in spanish dont work like that additionally given that the language is gendered, the inclusion of "gender neutral" nouns is them bastardizing the spanish language.

View attachment 46215
That one PR flvr lolibait catgirl (or some anon) is advertising on 4chins, literally bought an ad.
Holy shit this is pretty cool honestly. Not often do you see indies actually advertising themselves. That usually only happens to corpo vtubers. Not sure if it was her or someone in her community but I'm really impressed by this.

Archive

Archive

View attachment 46209

Archive

Sub-Reddit here.
View attachment 46217

Archive

Archive
View attachment 46223

Here it is translated: Seems like his last name translates to "In China" for some reason so he hasn't actually lived in China or joined the CCP.
View attachment 46224

• He is 26 years old.

This dude is 26? Jesus, I thought he was atleast in his mid to late 30's. Honestly, the fact that he just ditched everything (basically "graduated") to do IdolHE is pretty impressive.

Fubuki forgot to tell Polka about the collab with FUWAMOCO, and their resulting conversation:

It's practically going to be a tug-of-war for FUWAMOCO's attention when they all inevitably collab, and that's not even considering Koyori, Lui, Marine...

The next HoloJP war will be fought over who has senpai privileges over FUWAMOCO, I can feel it in my bones

Would be interesting to see if the JPs start a war for collabs with the girls.

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit this is pretty cool honestly. Not often do you see indies actually advertising themselves. That usually only happens to corpo vtubers. Not sure if it was her or someone in her community but I'm really impressed by this.
I guess it's cool if you wanna have channers as your audience, I think most people leave the advertisement at social media posts and nothing more.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Archive

Archive

View attachment 46209

Archive

Sub-Reddit here.
View attachment 46217

Archive

Archive
View attachment 46223

View attachment 46224

• He is 26 years old.

That's cool and all, but:
foto_no_exif (74).jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So Youtube decided to throw another VTuber in my feed.

She labels herself as a VSinger and not only does she have a lovely voice but she also plays the violin. What makes her stand out though is she manages to sing while playing the violin in her karaoke streams.

Thanks algorithm.

:shubaIapprob:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Highlight from tonights Pippa stream. She was saved by Pon Wolf

Top Bottom