• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yuko is strangely unmemorable - and I don't think anyone would accuse Yuko of being unmemorable in any other circumstance, but she manages it here. I'll be damned if I could tell you anything about Tobs after the collab.
She's just getting even better at emulating gura, that's all.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kaela only tolerated pizza and prefers it plain and doesn't like tomatoes.... Her taste buds are non-existent I swear
I genuinely see Kaela as one of those people that eat only for sustenance and would be okay with just having that all-in-one food replacement slop.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Dunno if anyone's been watching or not but Jelly's perfectionist streak has been causing her to mald at baby game Papa's Freezeria. Every time she doesn't get 100% on a freeze or fails a mini game, she rage gremlins out more and more. :whatastory:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Y'all missed the official declaration of :holohag:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
EIEN gen 2 teaser

They will skyrocket and we will bring back 𝄋 EIN: EIEN project! (I just want to use this symbol more, I don't actually watch them)

In Niji news, Xsoleil will make an appearance in Niji Fes

EDIT: Also Selen uploaded Day 2 of Twitch Rivals Apex Legends on her Twitch VOD channel

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kaela only tolerated pizza and prefers it plain and doesn't like tomatoes.... Her taste buds are non-existent I swear
Everything I have seen of Kaela makes it obvious to me that she only eats and sleeps because she has to, not because she wants to.

Y'all missed the official declaration of :holohag:

foto_no_exif (73).jpg

Wonder who that is...
:pochiidontlikeit:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Back at the 1st thread, I along with some other nijiposter mentioned about the usual yearly Nijisanji Festival (Nijifes) that would happen this year at 23 and 24 December. On my post in particular, I mentioned about how the initial report doesn't showcase more EN member beyond half of XSOLEIL, Maria, Luca, Pomu, Rosemi, and Ren Zotto and also no KR or ID branch in sight.

Well today they just updated their Nijifes website and they have nabbed more outside branch member for the event. In particular, the entire XSOLEIL wave (Kotoka, Meloco, Ver, Hex, Doppio) actually has an entire 2D event section for themselves within the event venue.

In Niji news, Xsoleil will make an appearance in Niji Fes

Oh hey, how convenient! Thanks for that, I was going to screencap it off their site but I guess this is easier! Aside of that Meloco is also tagging along with another section before that one on the quoted post alongside Joe Rikiichi and Suo Sango.

My eyes went circle when looking at the confusing list on whos gonna be there and who's gonna be there as reference or free-section stream MC thingie, but I saw
EN talents:
- All of XSOLIEL
- Pomu Rainpuff
- Rosemi Lovelock
- Maria Marionette
- Ren Zotto
- Alban Knox
- Sonny "I cheated death" Brisko
- All of Krisis (the bandage french guy, Q wilson, the vantablack guy)

As for non-EN foreign members, I saw:
- Hana Macchia (Ex-ID)
- Rai Gallilei (Ex-ID)
- Akira Ray (KR)
- Lee Roha (KR)
- Yang Nari (KR)
- Seffyna (KR)

Knowing them, they probably gonna add more but I won't be surprised if they just finalized this. Also no Selen unlike last year and no 3D debuting on the nijifes as well (unless I read it wrong).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mika playing Omori

Screenshot-20230921-093624.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Will this shit take effect in the Holos with inactive accounts or not?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin spending her company money

While I'll always appreciate Rin's attempts to steer from standard vtuber content, I'm not sure how to feel about this being the first thing I thought of.

She's even using one of the BGMs he likes to use. Granted it is a common one for a lot of streamers but it's still funny.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
While I'll always appreciate Rin's attempts to steer from standard vtuber content, I'm not sure how to feel about this being the first thing I thought of.

She's even using similar BGM lmao.

Aviel will be balding soon because of Rin and Rin only

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1695317530456.png
twitter

Excellent timing. Someone should give the marketing bro who decided to fast forward the Ui Nendo re-release a raise.

EDIT: a thing.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yo Sena/Eepy patches dropped

image-2.png
Janny spoiler that shit if too nude idc

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom