• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

dumb wings

I read on 4ch that she's from a place called Surigao
It coincides with that period she had to take a break because a storm destroyed her house and during that time, that was the city that was hit heavily by a storm.
View attachment 45717
You can open up the cache from google most of the time. That surigao line isn't about her. https://webcache.googleusercontent....d=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d SaySay Vt is from surigao https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/SaySay

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
-Kronii eats the most out of CouncilRyS, she has the Korean "eat a lot won't gain weight" genes.
Considering she eats like once a day, would this even be realistic? Is councilirys just malnourished, or is Kronii being delusional :smugselen:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND REMEMBER!!

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
I was originally going to post roca because I swear to god she sang it but it might've been as chapi and couldn't find it :urtearingmeapart:. So if anyone has any vtuber that has sang this song share it I wanna see.
Continue.

one of my favorites

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Some music streams for today

Ci-nging stream

Rebroadcast of Love-chan's free Summer live

Also TMSK eating a Tarantula

Nigel Nigerman

Panko is Da Manko.

YOPI DUMPY!!!
I've got a more simple explanation.
Sometimes bros just want to hang with bros, worship God, and make good beer.

Brews before Jews.
Vodka before Thotka.
Pilsens before Heathens.
Wines before Swines.

Some notes from Kronii's Japan stories talking stream.

-Qronii won the twitter poll.

-She didn't want to go to Japan since she was going to stay there for a while.

-She was on premium economy on the flight, they offer orange juice, sparkling water, salmon and beef, she went with salmon and they gave it to her on a ceramic plate, she was surprised it wasn't on a plastic plate, the seat was bigger so she could lean back far, the company (cover) paid for the flight.

-She didn't sleep on the flight, she watched movies, she mentioned avatar and spiderman, she also played bejeweled.

-Her manager helped her with basic things, she stayed in bed on her free days, she played games on her steam deck.

-She practiced her singing on karaoke, there was a dude screaming on the room next to the one she was in but he was just singing.

-During the splash party recording she was with the adventure Holic members, she put her signature on the wall right next to fauna, she drew a kronie, she meet ID2 and ollie hugged her and lifted her off the floor.

-the jp members from adventure Holic called her cute, marine tried her best with her maringlish, the members were drawing on a piece of paper for each member, Lamy wrote "my heart goes dokidoki for kronii" kronii said she will give her piece to her future generation family member.

-She went out with Reine and Fauna, they got curry, she got her nails done, she got them yassified and they lasted the whole trip, and she got rid of them on the plane.

-she re-told the butler cafe story and now she specified it was a butler cafe, she also went to karaoke with IRyS and to a gachapon too.

-She went to a Kirby store with a friend and she got rare stuff, her friend told her they never saw her that exited.

-She went out with Mumei to a crane game and other places.

-Went to yakiniku with Calli, she couldn't say what other things she did with Calli, but she left it at drinking, they also got a massage together, they also talked about movies like hellraiser and tusk, also about coconut worms, she showed her BG3 stuff (not the bear) "the squid one" she said.

-She met with a Japanese friend (probably that sony vtuber) didn't say who to not inconvenience them.

-She went to yakiniku and rock climbing with bae.

-She would have liked to hang out with Okayu and Polka, wants to have lunch with Yagoo.

-After she was done with studio stuff she dragged 3 staff members to karaoke, her manager included.

-She went to Disneyland with IRyS, they were watching something called turtle talk and they were joking it was like a vtuber, they were pointing at each other when they asked for volunteers, and kronii didn't want to be part of it because she doesn't speak Japanese, so she was whispering to IRyS "I'm going to kill you" then they went to a water ride, they got showered in water and they couldn't say anything because of the shock, they thought they wouldn't get too wet, They also got a gyoza hotdog.

-Kronii eats the most out of CouncilRyS, she has the Korean "eat a lot won't gain weight" genes.

-She went to a head spa, her muscles are stiff, they are stiffer than an old man's muscles.

-She messaged some management person asking if they wanted to go to karaoke while drunk, she got hard cringe the next morning when she saw the message she sent.

-She meet kobo and kobo got her holomie, they went into the bathroom together and kobo tried to drag her into the same stall "for the content" they used separate stalls.

-She meet with ID3 (the story Kaela told before) Kronii said they are cute and she gave them snacks, Kaela and her talked about hand holding and Kaela held her hand, Kaela asked her why she was shy about it during the CouncilRyS baking collab, it was because bae caught her off-guard.

-On the flight back a kid kept kicking her seat so she couldn't sleep, she couldn't use anything to not hear the kid's crying because they were going to land.

-She doesn't want to travel for a year or two.

-She wanted to do something new for her 3D showcase, will probably have guests for anniversary or birthday 3D.

-She got shitfaced with a single can of strong zero.

-Collab with Anya tomorrow.

Good thing Kronii interacted a lot on her Japan trip. She's still a fucking lightweight though. A single can of Strong Zero!?!? :pathetic:
That nousagi intro is so fucking gay. Thrangg's video on it is so much better.

He's a Dramafag from SEA, expect him to do faggöty things.
And she'll still ghost them because of her rampant social anxiety

Nah bruh, she's just a cunt who can't handle her e-fame :crushface:.

:thatsbait:

Man, Advent is really popular even in JP.

Also, Shigure Ui's nearing a million subs because of her anti-loli MV.

The fucking irony :smugmoona:.
Screenshot_20230921_193131.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
To her credit, she's pretty fun to watch play scary games, so I'll watch. One of my first streams of hers was that goofy jump scare stream, and it was a lot of fun:

This had to be one of my favorite streams to watch of Rie! Her freaking out was hilarious and even more so when Yuri popped in to troll her with jump scare noises. Kinda felt bad for how freaked out she was near the end but it was still great content all the same.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS is gonna be a guest in Flare's 3D anniversary live, tomorrow.
:sanasmile:

Not-Username

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Called it.Now she needs to wait for the next Aki 3D event.
My data science mind really REALLY wants to get his hands on the analytics for that video

The song its just so catchy + that silly dance.I also got that song stuck in my head.

Choco ASMR

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
My data science mind really REALLY wants to get his hands on the analytics for that video

The song its just so catchy + that silly dance.I also got that song stuck in my head.

They said it's all they're seeing on Tik Tok recently. It's likely spread outside the chuubasphere and rando nips are doing dance videos or memes with it. I love the idea of Ui being most known not for her art but for a high quality shitpost
:ironmousekek:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The fucking irony :smugmoona:.
Screenshot_20230921_193131.jpg
To think, it all came to this thanks to this joker:

MiComet can't get it out of their heads, too.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

She sounded absolutely dead yesterday, how long ago was this prerecorded?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I've got a more simple explanation.
Sometimes bros just want to hang with bros, worship God, and make good beer.

Dally not with yon bitches, for they are loathsome and fouled by the Harlot's Pox. Make merry and imbibe in the finest of brews with thine brethren in Christ, casting aspersions on the low folk, the coloured folk, and the womenfolk of ill repute. As the esteemed words of Prior Anon once spoke, "Brothers in the eyes of Christ afore daughter's of Satan's ilk."

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She sounded absolutely dead yesterday, how long ago was this prerecorded?
If I had to guess, these things get recorded a while over time depending on studio and talent availability.

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So Sayu did a collab with Hime, Tobs, and Yuko yesterday as part of her subathon. Yes, I'm slow, but sometimes life gets in the road of watching anime girls be idiots.

Normally, finding a specific segment in a donothon is a huge chore. Not this time, though: you can watch the collab right from the start of the video without any timestamps, and you will have only missed the very start.

Quick notes:
- The game they played was called Codenames. Collab went for about two hours. The game where you had to guess a secret word based off clues the other team gives. Not a very fun game, from what I could see.
- Rie loses every game she plays but damn if she doesn't win MVP of the collab every single time. It's quite telling that the one clip on Sayu's channel from the collab was instigated by Rie (link at end). Rie really shows her collab skills in what could have been a much more unmemorable and possibly even awkward collab without her. She says out-there things and repeatedly tries to draw the other three in to her crazy ideas, tries to draw random funny associations for words, all sorts of things that help save the collab from crashing and burning.
- Sayu does alright in terms of engaging the group, but she's a clear second place. Yuko is strangely unmemorable - and I don't think anyone would accuse Yuko of being unmemorable in any other circumstance, but she manages it here. I'll be damned if I could tell you anything about Tobs after the collab.
- Someone please add, "I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like," Himemiya Rie to the random text file. Thanks.

It's not Rie's best collab, but if you want proof that Rie is actually really good at collabs, this is a great stream for it. It's easy to say someone is good at collabs when they're hanging with friends and shooting the shit, but when Rie is with people she's relatively unfamiliar with, the game isn't entertaining, and the collab risks getting awkward, she really shows her skills and saves the collab. Good job, Rie.

Bonus clip where Rie shares her love of octopii and squid with the rest of the group:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
- The game they played was called Codenames. Collab went for about two hours. The game where you had to guess a secret word based off clues the other team gives. Not a very fun game, from what I could see.
Codenames is a ton of fun in real life. It is an easy game to setup and cleanup, as well.

I love this thumbnail for Mumei's showcase.

Top Bottom