• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How horny will Nerissa be when she encounters one of the Hagbirds of Hololive?
[ ] Simply Horny
[ ] Just Horny
[ ] Very Horny
[ ] Down Bad Horny
[ ] Azehara
They are currently geeking out about Sailor Moon, right now. Didn't expect it to go this way.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
They are currently geeking out about Sailor Moon, right now. Didn't expect it to go this way.
Rissa is a great Otaku when she is not being :koboharam:
Sadly she is like the latter a good chunk of her streams

Ensok

Early Adopter
Wish I could understand japanese then.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Rissa is a great Otaku when she is not being :koboharam:
Sadly she is like that a good chunk of her streams
Yeah, I watched her early stresms and noticed that. Generally like her anime taste, but the coombaiting filtered me.

Wish I could understand japanese then.
It is a mix of simple Japanese and English. Pretty easy to understand.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Rrat

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina talking about spending time with your family while you can. :inatiredl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nousagi dropped his Hogwarts Video earlier.

Ah memories.

Have you guys ever had one of those moments where you do something, and it just ends up going WAY better than you intended or expected?

Guess who was the dumb bastard who made the original "Twitter Freaks" clip that blew up everything regarding Silvervale and Hogwarts?

image.png

:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nousagi dropped his Hogwarts Video earlier.

Also yesterday i dropped a no-no square clip

PUSSY, should've made it right after the fact, but I guess he didn't wanna get cancelled again by the "twitter freaks".
Also see if you guys can spot someone familiar in the premiere chat? :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I thank god each passing day that I never went in fully serious into IT

View attachment 46086
The reason Monks and Nuns exist across 1000s of years across many religions is around 5% of the population just doesn't come wired with a normal range sex drive. They'd just rather to do other things. If you know a bit of Christian Letters, you'd also know that Christians view that as a more blessed existence, and it's hard to argue with that point.

However, asexuals don't exist. Broken physiology exists. His clear horndog art the he chooses to do clearly points to it. It's called blood tests. His T is way too low or something is suppressing it. The other side case is he's saying he can't handle romantic relationships for whatever various reasons. Normally that means it's too stressful and it's easier to go with the "I'm asexual" rather than deal with what is a deficiency in personality. Funnily enough, we occasionally see the Virgin Shield tactic from some Vtubers, which is actually the same thing. (Some of it is clearly just an act like Numi, but others it clearly isn't.)

God's Strongest Dragoon

The reason Monks and Nuns exist across 1000s of years across many religions is around 5% of the population just doesn't come wired with a normal range sex drive. They'd just rather to do other things. If you know a bit of Christian Letters, you'd also know that Christians view that as a more blessed existence, and it's hard to argue with that point.

However, asexuals don't exist. Broken physiology exists. His clear horndog art the he chooses to do clearly points to it. It's called blood tests. His T is way too low or something is suppressing it. The other side case is he's saying he can't handle romantic relationships for whatever various reasons. Normally that means it's too stressful and it's easier to go with the "I'm asexual" rather than deal with what is a deficiency in personality. Funnily enough, we occasionally see the Virgin Shield tactic from some Vtubers, which is actually the same thing. (Some of it is clearly just an act like Numi, but others it clearly isn't.)
I've got a more simple explanation.
Sometimes bros just want to hang with bros, worship God, and make good beer.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND REMEMBER!!

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
I was originally going to post roca because I swear to god she sang it but it might've been as chapi and couldn't find it :urtearingmeapart:. So if anyone has any vtuber that has sang this song share it I wanna see.
Continue.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's Japan stories talking stream.

-Qronii won the twitter poll.

-She didn't want to go to Japan since she was going to stay there for a while.

-She was on premium economy on the flight, they offer orange juice, sparkling water, salmon and beef, she went with salmon and they gave it to her on a ceramic plate, she was surprised it wasn't on a plastic plate, the seat was bigger so she could lean back far, the company (cover) paid for the flight.

-She didn't sleep on the flight, she watched movies, she mentioned avatar and spiderman, she also played bejeweled.

-Her manager helped her with basic things, she stayed in bed on her free days, she played games on her steam deck.

-She practiced her singing on karaoke, there was a dude screaming on the room next to the one she was in but he was just singing.

-During the splash party recording she was with the adventure Holic members, she put her signature on the wall right next to fauna, she drew a kronie, she meet ID2 and ollie hugged her and lifted her off the floor.

-the jp members from adventure Holic called her cute, marine tried her best with her maringlish, the members were drawing on a piece of paper for each member, Lamy wrote "my heart goes dokidoki for kronii" kronii said she will give her piece to her future generation family member.

-She went out with Reine and Fauna, they got curry, she got her nails done, she got them yassified and they lasted the whole trip, and she got rid of them on the plane.

-she re-told the butler cafe story and now she specified it was a butler cafe, she also went to karaoke with IRyS and to a gachapon too.

-She went to a Kirby store with a friend and she got rare stuff, her friend told her they never saw her that exited.

-She went out with Mumei to a crane game and other places.

-Went to yakiniku with Calli, she couldn't say what other things she did with Calli, but she left it at drinking, they also got a massage together, they also talked about movies like hellraiser and tusk, also about coconut worms, she showed her BG3 stuff (not the bear) "the squid one" she said.

-She met with a Japanese friend (probably that sony vtuber) didn't say who to not inconvenience them.

-She went to yakiniku and rock climbing with bae.

-She would have liked to hang out with Okayu and Polka, wants to have lunch with Yagoo.

-After she was done with studio stuff she dragged 3 staff members to karaoke, her manager included.

-She went to Disneyland with IRyS, they were watching something called turtle talk and they were joking it was like a vtuber, they were pointing at each other when they asked for volunteers, and kronii didn't want to be part of it because she doesn't speak Japanese, so she was whispering to IRyS "I'm going to kill you" then they went to a water ride, they got showered in water and they couldn't say anything because of the shock, they thought they wouldn't get too wet, They also got a gyoza hotdog.

-Kronii eats the most out of CouncilRyS, she has the Korean "eat a lot won't gain weight" genes.

-She went to a head spa, her muscles are stiff, they are stiffer than an old man's muscles.

-She messaged some management person asking if they wanted to go to karaoke while drunk, she got hard cringe the next morning when she saw the message she sent.

-She meet kobo and kobo got her holomie, they went into the bathroom together and kobo tried to drag her into the same stall "for the content" they used separate stalls.

-She meet with ID3 (the story Kaela told before) Kronii said they are cute and she gave them snacks, Kaela and her talked about hand holding and Kaela held her hand, Kaela asked her why she was shy about it during the CouncilRyS baking collab, it was because bae caught her off-guard.

-On the flight back a kid kept kicking her seat so she couldn't sleep, she couldn't use anything to not hear the kid's crying because they were going to land.

-She doesn't want to travel for a year or two.

-She wanted to do something new for her 3D showcase, will probably have guests for anniversary or birthday 3D.

-She got shitfaced with a single can of strong zero.

-Collab with Anya tomorrow.

Short

God Damn the Sun

I was originally going to post roca because I swear to god she sang it but it might've been as chapi and couldn't find it :urtearingmeapart:. So if anyone has any vtuber that has sang this song share it I wanna see.
Continue.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For today's unexpected crossover:

I'd love to see a Lia and Lisa collab, if only because I think it would go pretty similarly to Lisa and Pippa's collabs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Continue.

1st song if time stamp fails.
Clips tax! Remi Shorts!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Continue.

I know Pippas sung it in a few karaoke streams but don't remember which ones.
From what I found

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from a older stream!chinchilla.png

IdenticalPlateaus

Guess who was the dumb bastard who made the original "Twitter Freaks" clip that blew up everything regarding Silvervale and Hogwarts?
1695276058175.png

braindoko

Rev calling out False for shitting on Khyo for things he does himself
> Rev: I'd rather be called a slur than a journalist

if anyone has any vtuber that has sang this song share it I wanna see.
Continue.

:killtheho:

Last edited:
Top Bottom