"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Ensok

Early Adopter
All those people in her chat saying Reach is the best, so disappointing.

Panko Enjoyer

All those people in her chat saying Reach is the best, so disappointing.
Storywise it was great, gameplay it had some big issues like armor abilities or DMR bloom. Map selection is also pretty shit in Reach too. Halo 3 is the best all around, anyone that says otherwise is nostalgia baiting.

I look forward to Shiina to come across the Flood for the first time, she's going to panic.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiina's having the same driving problems as Lumi did.

Panko Enjoyer

Shiina's having the same driving problems as Lumi did.
Warthogs always screw with noobs. It's a vehicle that's entirely entirely thumbstick controlled instead of having acceleration tied to the trigger, so it immediately throws people off. It also has a lot of weight tied to it so you can make some cool drifts when you're good with it. However that weight of the car results in people not realizing they have to swing the car to make turns instead of just steering into a new direction.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Warthogs always screw with noobs. It's a vehicle that's entirely entirely thumbstick controlled instead of having acceleration tied to the trigger, so it immediately throws people off. It also has a lot of weight tied to it so you can make some cool drifts when you're good with it. However that weight of the car results in people not realizing they have to swing the car to make turns instead of just steering into a new direction.
It's better in later games but there's definitely a bit of slide with it in one.

Edit: Well that was certainly an odd way to progress to the next level.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All the references to 2002, 2002 level design, 2002 controls, 2002 graphics

Halo came out on Xbox's launch in 2001

:urtearingmeapart:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Cloaked energy sword Elite is really kicking her ass.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Tomoe lost a piece, but she found it. Pippa in shambles.

Panko Enjoyer

Apparently Fuwamoco and Nerissa haven't seen John Wick, so they're going in fresh.
EDIT: Of course their response when they see Dafoe isn't "oh, that's Willem Dafoe" it's instead "that's green goblin!"

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't care if the Chinese Chick is plasmaing like a fool the second that the Martin O'Donnel score hits i feel like committing murder on a galactic scale

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Why is she not running over everything with the warthog? That was my strategy 20 years ago when I realized how much faster it was than letting the AI shoot.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why is she not running over everything with the warthog? That was my strategy 20 years ago when I realized how much faster it was than letting the AI shoot.
Guns are for shooting and vehicles are for driving. Lateral thinking is hard.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Panko Enjoyer

That she's a woman driver?
Lumi is probably the first person I've seen that gets relieved when the NPC ally has to drive the car for them to a destination.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni doing the cat hands my heart....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina does seem to be learning from chat, she's now using the pistol to one-shot hunters.

Negzana

Shiina forgot to get off the pelican and got flown out of bounds and broke the game gg

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well she had a lot of fun playing it.

Panko Enjoyer

So the Advent watchalong for next week is Shiori's choice: Silence of the Lambs

Top Bottom