"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In the first 5 minutes of the collab, IRyS and Kronii are saying, "Oh, penis" repeatedly. Seems like a good one already.
If they're going for the small yabs already is anybody archiving it? Im in my way to work so i cant watch it

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If they're going for the small yabs already is anybody archiving it? Im in my way to work so i cant watch it
Specifically they were talking about a character being OP, and their "OP-ness."

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Okay, time for some quality salt.

az_recorder_20230511_192252_edited.jpg

The unicorns never stop

USS IOWA

RiverBear

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So apparently calli and ina wants to invite someone who knows fighting game for the casting of the tournament calli is organizing. I dont know who this guy is but since we have a couple of fighting game connoisseur here maybe someone can give a background on him?

Archive
the stream is timestamped at the time they start talking about it

Id say Koe is the best choice for this as he has already interacted with Hololive talents (he also has Ollie on his talk show this week) and he is into fighting games but is still fairly casual so the FGC autism is not as prevalent. Also he knows about Hololive and the talents/references.

Just watched new Lumi's video:

Heh. Made it into a Lumi clip.

Still never could get through that one maxor vid to see where pippa is.
Same. I respect Maxor's editing abilities. Dude adds more shit in 30 seconds of a video than I have done in my whole clipping career but holy shit that ADD Zoomer style filters me hard.

I really really really really wish I could find a vtuber who isn't massively dysfunctional.
Thats what makes them fun. Non-dysfunctional Vtubers are boring.

What the fuck?

Lia is fairly extroverted and goes to cons n shit so I feel like she can hide her power level on something like this. I hope she doesn't because it would be funny to see how people react (especially if she starts calling others "retard") when she is off her meds.

She said during her collab with Kirsche she doesn't really understand why people cut themselves though, so it's probably not it

She confessed she was planning her suicide. Admitting that she cuts herself isn't that shocking when compared to that.

Well, fuck, Pippa's going to die sooner than Ralph at this rate after all, isn't she?
This shit bothers me. She needs therapy, she needs to touch some fucking grass, she needs to improve her diet and she needs to reach out more to others or she will die. She's so fucking stubborn about not doing any of those either. At this point, she is just a Reckful waiting to happen.

Reimu doing the latina waifu experience. Talking shit while she cooks.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
When her father says being a florist doesn't make any money (which is kinda true but not that accurate) it really solidifies Bae's parents as the asian parent type of study until you become doctor/lawyer, no playing until then.

You're probably not far off.

Bae's dad made it a point to not act impressed with her Fes performance when she showed it off to him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl getting close to the end. Just late game side quests remain:

Lana with EU friendly ASMR time:

Lana's an interesting kat... still haven't decided if I'm going to watch her long term.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Lazulight single to be released on the 16th to celebrate their 2nd year anniversary.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
how can both kronii and irys be so sweaty and so shit at the same time. :annoyedpippa:
At least this stream is already good just on yabairys alone. :sanasmile:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Wait aren't their multiplayer peer to peer? It does not cost them any money on servers then.
sorry missed this last time I quoted you, but Matchmaking requires servers, even if gameplay is peer to peer.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi is now talking about how her black company brings in foreign interns and pays them less than minimum wage.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi is now talking about how her black company brings in foreign interns and pays them less than minimum wage.
HOW? We basically think Airi is in SoCal, right? How the fuck can they exist with that little amount of money?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HOW? We basically think Airi is in SoCal, right? How the fuck can they exist with that little amount of money?
The classic SoCal 12 dudes in a 50m squared apartment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
California likes to gloat about being migrant friendly and progressive but all their orange farms are staffed by Joses and Pedros with a third grade education that earn 5 dollars a day, and that is still somehow better than Mexican wages

Punished Lurker

I saw some of the Niji girls being mentioned as examples of not being dysfunctional, and I think all of these opinions are right. All of them are functional but then it's a sliding scale of normal to, let's say "quirky".
She is a barely functioning fujoshi, who is obsessed with fanfics, tiktok, her favorite tags are all kinds of red flags (like the one she talked about where the girl got sold to slavery to a music band), never shares anything with anyone bottling things up until she explodes and pretty frequently mentions how chat is wrong in saying she needs to be herself. But she is VERY good at suppressing it because deep down she is just a very nice and wholesome girl with a very messed up head, and usually starts to slip up either under prolonged exposure to fujoshit, or at about 3-4 hour mark into the stream. If you only watch her in collabs, karaoke or shorter streams there is a high chance you would never guess something is wrong
Everything here is right, the only ones I can't confirm is her telling chat she shouldn't be herself and bottling things up, maybe I'll find something if I search for a clip
Selen is... not ok. There's even a list of all the times she lost her shit that I won't post because dunking on Niji got old real fast
Post the list, I'm interested. In my opinion she seems like one of the most normal ones, besides the whole post apex tournament sadness.
I think she plays up the whole "oh wow I'm so sad and lonely" for comedy but she wouldn't be my first choice for least dysfunctional EN vtuber. Sticking with her own branch I'd probably pick Pomu, Nina, Shu, Ike, Alban, Ren, or even maybe Doppio as being more functional (now that I think about it, the guys are better off in this regard than girls).
Honestly, I can't tell with Enna. I agree she plays up the whole sad and lonely angle when she streams, but it's hard to know how much is her using jokes to cope and how much is her own sense of humor, it all blends in and makes it hard to differentiate what is kayfabe and what is not.

Someone also mentioned Nina and yes, in the present she is in the lead as the least "dysfunctional". I say in the present because iirc she mentioned recently in a zatsudan she wasn't in a good mental place last year, but she seems to have gotten better lately.

And while I'm at it, another possible candidate for non-dysfunctional Vtuber would be Petra, even the other livers used to joke she was the "normie" of the branch

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats the worse part. They probably live better in their current situation than back in their country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom