"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just an FYI about the homelands, looks like the Internet is being gay again.
1679275744467.png

The clearnet address is accessible by Tor and works rather quick.

Also accessible by means of setting the VPN to England.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moom going to stream her impressions in 3 minutes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like Hololive Festival broke the internet.
Supposedly Joms was doing maintenance, so it might be in part his fault, though he did post that something like this happened recently for a short time, so it could just be some non vermin related shit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Moom going to stream her impressions in 3 minutes

Sadly I keep waking up late I missed 4 of the 8 chatting streams. (all of Holoro) At least I get to see the others.

Also I just want to say that it's weird that Bae, Reine, IRyS, and Anya all had their chatting streams at the exact same time. (so that even if I had woken up I would have been hopping between four streams) I wonder why they'd do that

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Sadly I keep waking up late I missed 4 of the 8 chatting streams. (all of Holoro) At least I get to see the others.

Also I just want to say that it's weird that Bae, Reine, IRyS, and Anya all had their chatting streams at the exact same time. I wonder why they'd do that
Because they hate us and want us to suffer.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei loved IRyS hips. “the hips don’t LieRyS”- Mumei

cultured and based

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
How the fuck do you miss sludge while operating on someone?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

kestraline

Early Adopter
This is how much the cutouts sold for by the way (amounts in flappy head dollars).
1679278421694217.png

The last time they auctioned these at another event, nobody put a bid in for Lumi. So that explains why she sold the highest.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is how much the cutouts sold for by the way (amounts in flappy head dollars).
1679278421694217.png

The last time they auctioned these at another event, nobody put a bid in for Lumi. So that explains why she sold the highest.
Iori...
Nasa...
Da Michi...
Ashelia's corpse...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
1679278421694217.png

@superduper Motherfucker you really wasted 2500 big ones on cardboard......?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Wait, flappy head dollars = CAD, right?
Over $200 minimum for a cardboard cutout? :shiinastare:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Wait, flappy head dollars = CAD, right?
Over $200 minimum for a cardboard cutout? :shiinastare:
At least they sold. Also I don't know what Lia cutout they auctioned because they had both models there for some strange reason.

wew

Male hag love!
1679278421694217.png

>shiina only 400
I would have whaled for her man
FISHMAN COME TO A USA CON DAMN IT STOP BEING STUCK IN CUCKLAND :fishfry:
OffKai is in a few months. They will probably be auctioning cutouts again. You too can buy the old Lia model as a cutout.

lso the con this weekend was in San Diego. It's just they were doing the auctions in CAD and you could still get them without being there, if you coughed up shipping (and waited six months for it to show up like usual PhaseConnect merch probably).
>California
I dont want to be stabbed and robbed why can't it be like phoenix
but also how many of you would I have to fight for this over priced cardboard. I swear I only find out about which cons they are at when its happening they really need to tell where the fuck they are going ahead of time so I can maybe go.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
>shiina only 400
I would have whaled for her man
FISHMAN COME TO A USA CON DAMN IT STOP BEING STUCK IN CUCKLAND :fishfry:
OffKai is in a few months. They will probably be auctioning cutouts again. You too can buy the old Lia model as a cutout.

Also the con this weekend was in San Diego. It's just they were doing the auctions in CAD and you could still get them without being there, if you coughed up shipping (and waited six months for it to show up like usual PhaseConnect merch probably).
1679280723195847.png

Because yes, fishman is dumb and only auctioned the Ashelia cutout rather than the current day Lia one (from that discord).

I hope Lia doesn't get too upset about it when she finds out because damn that's retarded when the new Lia would have sold more.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
1679278421694217.png

Shit I would've bought the Nasa one for that much.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom