"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kyo is making cake

but will it be edible

edit; he’s decorating it with oreos. wtf

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Anyone have a qrd on what Lumi did to make /pcg/ start shitting on her more than usual? Basic gist I got was they're raging that she's going to start playing Genshin?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The boo bros really are the best community around for schizo milking I swear

Though Fameely is still processing:
View attachment 15872
View attachment 15873
Oh nonononono, Juna-corns, not like this!

If I had the physique and mentality of an emaciated cockroach I'd be afraid to fight Sam too tbh
It's like there was linked slider of crazy fans +/- dono$$$ and Aviel just said fuck it, crank em all the way to the right!
INB4 the ten or so posts asking just how long idol can keep this up/they dont have infinite money/when will the house of cards collapse.
They cover the editors in dirt when they're done with em and they start demanding their pay
Edit: I don't how I fucked this post up so much
Video editors are now considered expense coverage at (((Idol)))

:fishfry:You better not letting Shiina pay her editors out of pocket Fish!? Do you have no pride as a Canadian?..... okay that's probably not helping...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
INB4 the ten or so posts asking just how long idol can keep this up/they dont have infinite money/when will the house of cards collapse.
REclaimed nazi gold

hololive ruined /jp/

Anyone have a qrd on what Lumi did to make /pcg/ start shitting on her more than usual? Basic gist I got was they're raging that she's going to start playing Genshin?
Since the pippa drama blew over, /pcg/ back to hating Panko and Lumi again.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
AAAAAAHHHHH Marie Mehlo finally streamed and I was still sleeping! Mehlo love but for the love of God woman either have a consistent schedule or post waiting rooms ahead of time so I can shill you!

I like her but holy fuck she has dogshit schedule or consistency.

Lul

Why Panko? The fuck did the lil italian do?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I really don't even know. Some retard in pcg was sending her maros earlier telling her he wished Fish had hired Yuko instead of her, then would go to jidf and sperg about Panko trying to get them riled up. Fortunately most of jidf already likes Panko so they didn't take the bait, but I think she saw the pcg dumbass because it was speculated that was actually who her "ropes" tweet was pointed at.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Ask the Israel government for more grants and possibly even business loans.
There is also a massive amount of recently arrived foreign investors in Israel that constantly shows up and throws shekels at Israeli startups.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
https://idol-company.com/tos/ I don't know what they changed after they posted, that it was updated, but everything in regards to derivative works at least makes sense. More or less the only things, that are prohibited, are merchandise, something pretending to be official content, registering music on sites like spotify for copyright purposes and illegal/fucked up shit. They also explicitly claim they will not try to sue you, for as long as you comply with rules. The community section however... not so great. It reads more or less as trying to bully all unofficial discord servers, after launching their own, out of existence. But at the same time, sites like this or other forums seem to be largely ignored by them. Or even something along the lines of "EN vtubers server" would fly just fine

rrat time: the "valid auditions" line in announcement for gen2 was referring to people who tried to act like nothing they were doing on account they were auditioning with and being edgelords
less rrat time: it's because they had a lot of impersonators similar to how Noel learnt about Hololive - when someone tried to pretend to be her and she got DM asking to verify the audition credentials

Video editors are now considered expense coverage at (((Idol)))

I wonder if the girls have the same editor or are pushed to a specific style by management. All the girls released a youtube short yesterday or today and they have a similar feel other than Nikki's, Fuyo's and Rin's. Though I guess this has been the style of shorts for a while now.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If I remember right, I think she's previously talked down on Gatcha games, but is now playing Genshin. so of course they're calling her a hypocrit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I remember loving those too bad Raygun pulled a Nyanners and bitched out regretting he ever made them despite the continued relevance they have today
Just to correct the record. He didn’t “pull a Nyanners” at all. The only thing he did was unlist Punch A Nazi because people were misinterpreting it and acting like he was saying the left are the real Nazis or that Nazis don’t exist. He really hasn’t changed much besides move away from politics and into video game content and being more careful with how he says things.
Here’s him basically saying as much

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If I remember right, I think she's previously talked down on Gatcha games, but is now playing Genshin. so of course they're calling her a hypocrit.
Lumi can make the most mundane stream and there will always be a small amount of seething female posters on /vt/

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, Genshin is the almost-videogame that tricks you into thinking "Man, maybe these gacha games aren't so bad", and then you play a couple, and realize that, yeah, most of them are that bad. Especially fucking Genshin.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Let me know when the day comes that pcg doesn't find a way to become even more ruinous, like a spiralling vortex of unending imbecilic energies twisting the fabric of reality.
Actually don't, I don't care.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I really don't even know. Some retard in pcg was sending her maros earlier telling her he wished Fish had hired Yuko instead of her, then would go to jidf and sperg about Panko trying to get them riled up. Fortunately most of jidf already likes Panko so they didn't take the bait, but I think she saw the pcg dumbass because it was speculated that was actually who her "ropes" tweet was pointed at.
I don't understand how anyone can have a legit beef with Panko. There was also some rumor that she was the owner of the banned vtuber memes twitter (or something like that, might have been another twitter) but it's just anons shit posting with no back up or anything. Either shitzos just pulled her name out of a hat and started Panko-posting, or maybe she has shitzos from her PL (I don't know her PL though).
Anyone have a qrd on what Lumi did to make /pcg/ start shitting on her more than usual?
:coomer:She and Dancing charmander had sex so good and so hard that a schockwave spread across the globe: women all over the world became pregnant and spontaneously gave birth to the Starmaders, a new super race that wolrd enslave the human race. But /vt only was butthurt because she had sex

Yeah I don't know anything about Lumi

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Regarding Gura's Apple bit from the gameshow...

Maybe I am just not terminally online enough but I never heard of this and looked it up and was like "oh, it IS a thing" as I see a million videos like this

This seems like something that would be easier for people with smaller hands (gura), I really doubt someone like me with baseball mittens for hands would be able to grab the apple like that

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Doppio just got $900 and had $1,500 . DOPPIO SWEEP. Jesus

poor Rosemi. she had to sell pretty much everything just to survive another turn

Last edited:

Mehk

Machine translation:
[notice] Akai will be later, but in consideration of her physical condition, it was decided to limit her activities as a management decision. In order to do our best for the 4th fes., we will not appear on the DAY2 EXPO event stage. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope you will understand. From the manager in charge

Kind of sucks to read that, she always seems like a bundle of super energy when she does her performance.

Edit: fucking ninja'd by a second.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She caught the flu a week or so ago and just recovered from COVID not long before that. They may be trying to have her take it easier for now. She will still be part of the concert.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Machine translation:
[notice] Akai will be later, but in consideration of her physical condition, it was decided to limit her activities as a management decision. In order to do our best for the 4th fes., we will not appear on the DAY2 EXPO event stage. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope you will understand. From the manager in charge

Kind of sucks to read that, she always seems like a bundle of super energy when she does her performance.

Edit: fucking ninja'd by a second.

You post explains it better my translation is in french and japanese to french does not translate well at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom