General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Listening to her Genmates statements it sounds like it was pretty serious, like they pretty much threw her under the bus and said she has done a lot of bad things like doxxing them and slanders them and they are glad Kawaii is guaranteeing their safety and making it clear this behavious is not allowed, pretty much non of them said anything in her defense.
It's eerily similar to the rushia situation, where everyone was initially pissed at COVER but after most of the other talent (even her genmates) seemed kinda unbothered by it, people began questioning whether she had actually fucked up big time and few felt bad about what happened.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Reina talking about the Oceane situation.

Edit: Reina mentioned Oceane contacting people outside of official channels. She said it wasn’t one or two but that she was “mobilizing” people. She then goes on to talk about doxxing of talents.

Holy shit, was Oceane running the Indonesian doxxing discord servers? Imagine a talent doing this or having her posse of gachikois spread shit on /vt/.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oceane has been terminated
View attachment 12253

Wow dont know much about Kawai but I think this is a huge blown since she has been blowing out the most out her gen
(edit yeah just checked and she is their second most subscribed members ands is almost 40 k ahead of everyone else in her Gen)

Also Gen 3 statement in about 2 min

I wanna know where in the hell she was schizoposting that it didn't get noticed by the community at large. Was she feeding one of the doxx websites? Which one of you fucks is Oceane?

Meme tax:
1675270595589.png
1675270657582.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
RE: Termination of Oceane Otoishi, here are twitter statements from others in the company:

1675270057229.png

image_2023-02-01_174835840.png
image_2023-02-01_174915927.png

Takamori art tax, because Kiara hung out in Callis chat and they once again made plans to go to singapore together as a vacation

Sporg

Also it's kinda fucking funny how she couldn't show pictures or say the name of the second cat because she already did it on DDK.

I kind of wish that she had only shown and named one cat each as Calli and DDK, and kept referring each as her one and only cat despite (presumably) looking different.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Anyone care to give me a TL;DW? What the fuck did he want now?

Short story - recovering, got back to watching vtubers.
No streaming in future, highlights of this stream will be uploaded as videos, and that will be the last thing for at least a couple of months.

Full stream notes from a YouTube comment by theultramage
0:00:28 it's gonna be a long story
0:01:28 gone for 2 weeks because I was moving
0:01:54 moving cost 1/3 of savings from main channel revenue
0:03:01 fridge and stove a requirement
0:03:37 street noise level is too high for streaming properly
0:04:20 reconnecting with irl friends
0:04:57 story about meeting a luxiem fan in a mall who mentioned DN's vids
0:08:10 chat: "There's no way you're getting away hiding that forever lol"
0:10:01 chat: "Billboard: Depressed Nousagi is IN THIS CAMPUS, HUNT HIM"
0:10:25 Dream face reveal; one of these days I definitely need to make a face reveal

0:18:44 health issues - continuing back pain, blood in saliva for a week
0:19:25 mental health - slow recovery, haven't touched /vt/ for weeks
0:22:06 uni starts soon, won't be able to make content for several months

0:28:54 I don't wanna be permanently online watching and being addicted to vtubers, lonely
0:32:16 I do feel guilty that I feel like I've misled some of you by last month's activity
0:33:30 compared to twitter, 4chan is sane (hottake)
0:37:17 chat: "4chan is not a place to have positive thoughts though"
0:45:22 r/okbh was more welcoming of tempus-vg than r/hololive
0:46:44 chat: "offtopic, but how’s the new home?"
0:50:42 start of gushing about Suisei's 'the first take' and Suisei in general
0:59:55 Suisei is pretty much Hololive's flagship singing vtuber
1:03:09 segment about voice and throat issues
1:13:02 chat: "What do you think is Suisei's greatest song?" -- Stellar Stellar
1:17:58 chat: "Starry Jet goes hard tbh"
1:18:50 I don't like Template as much because of the mood. I don't vibe with the vibe.
1:21:52 chat: "Suisei armpits" -- looks up official images of her swimsuit from hololive summer
1:23:17 fetish for Suisei's gloves
1:23:58 chat: "I can never understand the armpits thing" -- I got it from Hatsune Miku concerts

1:25:44 tldr good news bad news recap

1:28:01 my entire table is all just Suisei merch, everywhere behind that is just Pekora
1:28:35 chat: "Dude, you need some help" -- No. I've reached enlightenment with Suisei.
1:29:02 closing words

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
RE: Termination of Oceane Otoishi, here are twitter statements from others in the company:
Holy fucking Christ in heaven I LOVE passive-aggresive vagueposting, it's my FAVORITE.
We could achieve world peace by banning women from social media.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Holy fucking Christ in heaven I LOVE passive-aggresive vagueposting, it's my FAVORITE.
We could achieve world peace by banning women from social media.
Is it vagueposting if they already said she was kicked out for doxxing the company's talents?
Also, Oceane's twitter page is still up, in case someone wants to salvage something from the wreckage
(last archive snapshot is at least a week old)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is it vagueposting if they already said she was kicked out for doxxing the company's talents?
Yeah, I'd say it is. If you want to talk shit, talk shit. If you, specifically, want to post about something she did to wrong you outside of the company account, then say it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
The worst part imo is they did it just as they know the other corpos just closed auditions - both idol and phase JUST closed auditions within the last couple days so waiting till today basically fucks her out of getting into another similar size corpo. And VShojo is a fairly closed clique at the time, sure maybe she could try and get in and would probably rake in a decent amount of cash, but having both her and Nazuna/Rushia in there doing the GFE and both being menhera could end badly.
Phase auditions are still active until February 12th but if the yabs are true, fishman would definitely stay away to risk any blowback from it.

It's not like vshitshow that was more than happy to pick up Rushia despite what she did, because TALENT FREEDOM, THAT'S WHY!

Also Kawaii is a Japanese company so that's why they are pretty hard on terminating people and wiping them, please understand.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I wanna know where in the hell she was schizoposting that it didn't get noticed by the community at large. Was she feeding one of the doxx websites? Which one of you fucks is Oceane?

Meme tax:
View attachment 12266
View attachment 12267
>An asylum is designed to keep them im
Wait a second... We are called the virtualasylum... Oh... Oh NO

I kind of wish that she had only shown and named one cat each as Calli and DDK, and kept referring each as her one and only cat despite (presumably) looking different.
Isn't that almost what she did? "Here is my new cat!"- as DDK and as Mori? She then just added on the Mori side that she also has a ghost cat.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If Oceane is the type to doxx or bitchtalk coworkers when their backs are turned I wouldn't want her to be part of any corpo if I'm honest.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

10 minute warning, this man will ball, but at what cost?

I just wonder how she got caught? I wish they would release the evidence, but we know they probably never will.
We could still get the unprecedented outcome where she somehow comes out with proofs that she did nothing wrong and it was all a setup. Which uh, y'know, sub 1% chance, but it'd at least be something new in the overall realm of vtuber drama.

Praid

Just another idiot
If Oceane is the type to doxx or bitchtalk coworkers when their backs are turned I wouldn't want her to be part of any corpo if I'm honest.
Yeah I highly doubt any small corpo would be willing to take her on after this.

I just wonder how she got caught? I wish they would release the evidence, but we know they probably never will.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Behold, I present to you Vesper Noir of Holostars EN, proud bearer of...

The Vespear.
View attachment 12252

This motherfucker will either:
- stream an NBA 2K game
- set his basketball fantasy line-ups on stream
- make live wagers on the current NBA season on stream
- shave his balls onstream

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
This motherfucker will either:
- stream an NBA 2K game
- set his basketball fantasy line-ups on stream
- make live wagers on the current NBA season on stream
- shave his balls onstream
Y'all not reading the stream title.

He is also already live and has trouble fixing his onscreen chat scoll.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Oceane has been terminated
View attachment 12253

Wow dont know much about Kawai but I think this is a huge blown since she has been blowing out the most out her gen
(edit yeah just checked and she is their second most subscribed members ands is almost 40 k ahead of everyone else in her Gen)

Also Gen 3 statement in about 2 min

Also to add if people are curious this is Oceane past live in case she decides to pop back up:
https://twitter.com/maimelodych (is deactivated now but people were saying she activate it for a bit after the announcement and then close it again)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We could still get the unprecedented outcome where she somehow comes out with proofs that she did nothing wrong and it was all a setup. Which uh, y'know, sub 1% chance, but it'd at least be something new in the overall realm of vtuber drama.

Yeah I highly doubt any small corpo would be willing to take her on after this.

Been watching chatter on /vt/, and a lot of people are saying a SEA based doxxcord has sprung up really recently whose big focus seems to be harassing Project KAWAII talent. If the talk about her being a queen bitch that needed to be reprimanded multiple times and she still didn't stop is true, wouldn't be that far a reach to assume she decided to go psycho bitch scorched earth and lash out by feeding information to it/creating it.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Y'all not reading the stream title.

:selenpointandlaugh: Look everyone! This retard reads stream titles! :selenpointandlaugh:

lol, honestly though, I just want a full stream of Vesper tarding out on the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom