"I'm not a succubus I'm a lich a liiiich"Froot

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So during that Pippa stream someone brought up the she was 2nd in vtuber views which she shrugged off with the xqc line. During that time Ironmouse was streaming and i'm wondering if Mousie uses the vtuber tag when streaming? If so then was she second only to mouse? Not trying to numberfag just wondering who was #1 cause I usually see mouse around 2k+ depending on what she's streaming.
Pippa really isn't that far from the high end of streamers, she was nearing and maybe even breaching 2k during this Twitch stream. Considering she's comfortably at 1k+ these days and many other big streamers aren't a magnitude of difference on their regular streams, she's very much nearing the high end. The biggest thing she doesn't have is big event streams, as a big name streamer, vtuber or otherwise, easily hits the five figure mark and potentially even the six figure mark.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina is still going strong with her FF VII stream..I have to say it's kinda cute watching her get nostalgia flashbacks, this was one of my favorite games on PS1 and was my first real RPG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari currently watching lowtiergod

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know Godzilla1984 archives the Youtube stuff but I always thought archivebro archived the twitch stuff himself.
The more archives, the better.

Shiina is still going strong with her FF VII stream..I have to say it's kinda cute watching her get nostalgia flashbacks, this was one of my favorite games on PS1 and was my first real RPG
Shiina streams so much, I wonder if it's not beneficial to her on a number friend level.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just drank a mug of coffee to stay up with her, but she's going to continue tomorrow 12 or 1 PST :shiinastare: Whether ff7was my first real rpg hinges on if super mario rpg is a real rpg?

Pippa outed her twitter stalkers!

I need a sweat/PANIC reaction for this type of tweet :pippasquish:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Henri isn't number one on this? Is his obsession about Pippa a sham?
Maybe there is some counting bias or something. Like maybe people like Panko open and close the page repeatedly over the course of a day while schizo Henri just has it open constantly on a single browser.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
With the backing of a company like Cover you can bet even the smaller talents are getting the benefit of those premium ad deals and other revenue streams. Hell, consider Vshojo, they're raking in millions in investment money off the back of their talents and they're a company that doesn't touch dono money at all - 100% goes to the streamer (after Twitch takes their bit out of it anyways).

Is that true? How does Vshojo make money then? Just never-ending venture cap funding? Are they making money from merch alone?

Hana decided that now that she is no longer sick and that she turned into an adult intern with big forehead and hot body (no seriously, she got plenty of yabe art after getting that new outfit) she is ready to debut her 3D model.

Hana is one of the unlewdables, in my objectively correct opinion. Lewding Hana Macchia should be grounds to have you kicked out of the fandom, and possibly off of a building.

I just drank a mug of coffee to stay up with her, but she's going to continue tomorrow 12 or 1 PST :shiinastare: Whether ff7was my first real rpg hinges on if super mario rpg is a real rpg?

Super Mario RPG is a real RPG and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The reaction is funny, although I'm not totally sure if it's due to the thing that stands up or because it was GoW winning yet another award. The former is where I choose to set my heart. Overall though not a lot. Chat had a few comments but mostly seemed to refrain.
It most likely is due to the former. GoW winning wouldn't elicit an awkward breath through the teeth after a deliberate silence (and "that's how it is") followed by playing cow noises...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

He's using it as a thumbnail (and playing more of the game that he did a sponsored stream for, pretty rare for sponsored games to get normal streams afterwards)
1670575669991.png
Whether ff7was my first real rpg hinges on if super mario rpg is a real rpg?
Of course it is, and it's infinitely more of an RPG than whatever the heck FF7 Remake is. I checked out after like 15 seconds of gameplay. Keep the Kingdom Hearts/Devil May Cry out of Final Fantasy. Yeah, you heard me, 15 and 16.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

41 Euros for a fucking skin!
And the thing about being able to see the panties while deploying was not limited to Calli.

Void Watcher

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
EDIT: IT STARTED

okayu twitter space in 30 mins

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
As i say earlier Sava's deep voice really great. But i glad she is choose crazy avatar.

Not a Moona start streaming right now on twitch.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The fact he had them turned off today tells me is was almost definitly not that prolly somehitng permission realted.
I would think suspension return and apology stream with SC enabled feels awkward. I remember when Norio terminated Lilith and lawyered up, Lilith's roommate made a short apology stream with SC enabled and wasn't well received (as if she's sad baiting for SC).
View attachment 7448

Oh god it's a fucking Yogscast game. Explains a lot about this game. :annoyedpippa:
There's a better non moralising trolley problem but unfortunately it's in Japanese. Clip starring Niji's Lize Helesta and Akira Ray, Animare's Kazami Kuku and indie mahjong streamer/artist Asahi Nina

I think the game itself is available on Niconico (might require an account, not sure) which explains why the number count for votes are there.

Vsinger news, Figaro is forming the group SODAKIT with other Vsingers Mugei, Rasetsu, and Yupsilon (genderless). Her stream announcement here

Roki cover from two weeks ago in their main group channel. Therewill be a live stream at 10PM JST with all group members.

EDIT: Found a clip of someone translating parts of Ichinose Uruha's new costume stream. Enjoy the angriest (and very cute) costume reveal.

Last edited:

Simp

For the Takodachis that want a prerecorded Ina message/Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom