"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I'm glad Pako noticed. He's still the best thing that's happened to HoloEN :sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nice redesign and the rigging is so much better in this one.

1669514621761450.png

Ok, time to watch Millie.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221126_210723_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_210759_Brave.jpg
lmao

Fucking sad girls are an epidemic for mold growth.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THE FORUM RN? ALMOST 200! :pekol: HOLY SHIT IRYSAMA HAS BLESSED VTA
*waves* How's it going, lurkerbros?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THE FORUM RN? ALMOST 200! :pekol: HORY SHIT IRYSAMA HAS BLESSED VTA
Hope has arrived for this place.

I really like the new Irys. I was worried it'd be too drastic a change and I wouldn't like it, but it's honestly really nice. 9/10 from me.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I like her new model, but honestly even if I didn't: her excitement for her new model is so significant that I'd be happy regardless. Good for her.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well my happy ass still has some pages to catch up on, but skipping ahead to say the last pages of reactions are pretty much how I feel. It'll take getting used to, but goddamn is that update smooth. I'm glad they didn't go wild with changes or anything, because I didn't think IRyS' original design was awful but just translated into a model pretty mehtastically.
Solid work, not sure if it was an entire fucking YEAR of waiting work but she seems happy so I'll let Cover slide for this one. I really hope they've been working her 3D behind the scenes based on this too so she's not fucked into waiting for that for an extra year lol. Council and w/e the fuck Gen 3 is would probably have their 3Ds before her if that's the case.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was scared I was gonna hate 2.0RyS, and I am gonna miss that dopey face the original model had, but this is a nice redesign. Mostly just to match the general Hololive "look", it seems. Doesn't seem like any less a nightmare for 3D modelers to rig. Most importantly, though:

booba.

kestraline

Early Adopter
They got the same rigger who fixed up Gura from rhombus hell.

1669515140178.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Irys redesign is definitely welcoming. I'm glad she got an update.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
1669515146678.png
You lurkers better be making accounts, Pippa already has your locations!
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nebula Slasher

Don't forget, Millie's new outfit reveal is going on right now:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

wew

Male hag love!
Nice redesign and the rigging is so much better in this one.

View attachment 6395

Ok, time to watch Millie.
she is no longer muddy and weird looking
PLUS you can see her cute elf ears more now and that alone makes it 10/10 also long twin tails

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here you go, highlights and midtones (including shade)
They didn't just make her paler, they increased her contrast further away from the midtones.

newrys.png

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The new brightness of IRyS' color palette does amazingly to capture the dork's bubbly personality too. It really suits her now!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Quick, we need to filter them by saying n1ggerfaggot.
On it.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tranníes who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom