"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Got Gura playing in the background and she essentially just confirmed she hasn't been streaming due to frequent trips to and from Japan.

Also frequent jet lag.
So maybe she was traveling to Japan this year more than people knew? I mean, I guess it makes sense of she got real bad jetlag. Since she came back from her break in January she had multiple Japan trips, including the whole month there the first time.

But also, communicate better, woman.

Anime Fan

RiverBear

Pls understand, they are fake idoru fans, they watch Vhoeshow instead of top 1% utaite. They bring shame and dishonor to this forum.

>"accidentally"
Also saying Dizzy "infected" her makes it sound like the Tamagotchi fever is an STD, and thus not even a little heartwarming as I was choosing to see a bunch of mentally unstable chicks fill the void of not having normal lives.

>FilthyFrank clips
Are we back in 2015?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kaela in Goober's chat:
foto_no_exif (5).jpg
Gura: ...I know you do really long streams, do you take idol meetings during them?
foto_no_exif (6).jpg

I'd love to see them collab again, their MC stream way back was super chill and fun.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
From Ina's drawing stream a couple days ago:
Ina talking about eating day-old subway for breakfast.
Also note that Ina is eating "breakfast" at her standard stream time of ~2 pm pacific. :inanerdy:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ooh JP has perms for Payday 3 Beta.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ooh JP has perms for Payday 3 Beta.

Oh, I saw their streams and thought it was Payday 2. That is cool, gotta catch it, especially since it is PeBoT, so there should be plenty Pekora bullying and straight-man moments.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
(Source)
The last thing you see before you die

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Reol has a bunch of pretty recognizable songs, i think if you're an Osu (not the ohio one) fag you can recognize no title atleast

Someone in the comments called her JP Lady Gaga

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

kukkia

Early Adopter
She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"
Reol isn't one of the biggest names in J-pop but she's absolutely bigger as an artist than Calli or any other vtuber is, so it's not like Calli is going to be "oh yeah I worked with some small creator."

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Serbian Peacemakers

It could be possible the trips were supposed to be under the radar, either working on some project Cover didn't want any hints out for or just general OPSEC stuff, so she could have not been able to mention it. While the radio silence was still shit, that isn't a Yuko "Tummy Hort, Arma time" situation in my opinion, just a bad choice.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Have ANY VTA graduates ever joined anything other than Niji? Asking because I see that parroted all over and I'm aware it was one of the options they had but I have never heard of this happening.
one of the 1st gen VTA joined a small corpo and mainly streams at IRIAM, the dude kept his old name but it has different spelling now
it's this one

Smart way to not Cause a Selen2
It has the potential to backfire on her because it's essentially begging for free art used in a monetized video, but you know a lot of niji fans would just eat it up for the sake of oshi clouts

She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"
Reol started as a cover singer way back in 2012 (same generation as the likes of mafumafu and co.) and got really popular like any other known singer who kickstarts their career through the niconico enshou community, used to form a trio alongside gigaP and okiku (hoozuki warabe) before eventually signed for a major label as a solo singer
For the people who are knee-deep in vocaloid/niconico community, her name is pretty well-known especially now that we had decent numbers of "niconico user turned professional artist" nowadays

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Doctor Kayfabe

Yeah, Mel Nekomata is burning down yet another Vtuber Identity. She tried to scam again which means she used a majority of the $3500 she scammed as Ichigo Nogashi to buy this model.
Imagine where she could have been if she put all that effort into content creation instead of scam baiting and vtweeting.
I wonder if VSJ will even grow or if it will continue on the road it has been on until the interest just dries up, it always seems like since they lost 3 members in less than a month that they've just stagnated hard
Vshitshow is not a contractor. They are a talent agency and the vtubers hire them to work for them, with the additional stupidity that because of the kayfabe of a "vtuber agency" they don't actually get to seek new clients w/o pretending they are auditioning other vtubers(lmao).
They've basically been running the "meatspace twitch thot" meta all along, but with avatars; stagnation is the only real possibility under those circumstances. Also the irony of the phrase "talent" agency is palpable in context.
The krauts also had one but it got blown up in WW2, Idk who to side with here, I dislike the brits but I also dislike the "ITS STOLEN RETURN IT TO A GOVERNMENT THAT'S JUST GONNA SELL IT TO COLLECTORS FOR GOLDEN TOILETS IN THEIR PALACE" people
This moralizing attitude is extra quaint when you consider the country she lives in gets joked about as "The FSB's international field office."
As I also previously mentioned, people joining VTA do not have to be 18 years old, however you do need to be 18 to join Nijisanji.
Rhymes with "brooming." :fubukiyabai!:
No, she said they had the system so they could track how much people are requesting changes to their models so they don't do it too much.
The points thing tracks with what IRyS has vaguely said in the past. The general gist being, “If I do/ask for this, then I can’t do/ask for that”. Meaning she knows the ‘cost’ of things and has to decide what she wants to spend points on.
Calling it a points system feels like a bit of a misnomer, it's more like an annual budget with the points as an abstraction.
I think if you combine it with previous talk about "reaching X subs" leading to requests, it's probably a per-talent budget allocation with some kind of a milestone award system or something similar. Hypothetically the goal would be to prevent concentrating resources too much on any one talent while also keeping talents from blowing their whole budget allocation on any one thing without it being a well-considered decision.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Grimmi is currently too scared to play fnaf so instead she's recording skibidi toilet asmr to soothe herself.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"No, I don't think I will." - the woman who declined the video call interview portion of her Hololive interview process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom