"Nobody makes me bleed my blood without my consent"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Namie just uploaded a new video, it's just some Arknights gameplay and doesn't appear to have any vo but it's something I guess. When your Kamioshi reincarnates as an artists for some B-tier gacha mobile game, you take anything you can get!

EDIT: man give me a break HE SPOILED IT SO I WOULDN'T SEE IT BEFORE POSTING IT :Mumei-REE:

Anime Fan

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He probably doesn't want to be copyright striked which it's understandable.
Isn't this the same dramafag that got copystruck by Nijisani a billion times and fought it off? I'm pretty sure he could fight off a Froot copystrike if he survived Anycolor fucking him over. I think the dude's just a fuckin bitch who doesn't want to air shit out about Vshojo.
Froot isn't going to copystrike someone on company payroll.
:smugpipi:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Another employee quitting probably means more work for Airi unfortunately, hate her black company

Oh I know how this one goes! Airi is now the de facto supervisor without the pay bump!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ame, please get the wigger, Botan, Kiara and now FBK on a range day, even just the stories would be kino content

It's either in Hawaii or Saipan, but I know there's tours specifically tailored to Japanese Gun Otaku to do range days with everything up to M50s. One of the more known ones here:

Vice Story, unfortunately.

Though, a killer quote at the end:
One Japanese bride got married and showed up at the Royal Hawaiian Shooting Club after saying her vows.

On the range, she fired away in her wedding dress.

"I had to hold her veil," Tanaka recalls.
Welp, I guess unicorns do exist.

Can also get instruction from former Navy SEALS. Why? Because why not!

Another employee quitting probably means more work for Airi unfortunately, hate her black company

While Vtubers want to kept the kayfabe, this is one of those situations I honestly suggest she use her members/discord to help her job search. My lord, what keeps her in that position?
If I remember right, living in California and 1) being absolutely unable to live off of streamer money alone, 2) shitty contract.

That's why you use the greater Phase Connect as a network to find a position in the area. Also, what contract in CA would be able to keep a person in a position? Unless there's some paid schooling agreement, but that'd still only be a payback severance issue. (Which almost no company will ever litigate over.) I think the issue is she's too exhausted from work and trying to streamer that she probably just can't do the mental work to go through the process. Exhaustion does that to a person.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Froot isn't going to copystrike someone on company payroll.
:smugpipi:
Call me a schizo but where are the Millons of dolars that Vshojo has due to Ironmouse alone going? I dont see 3D concerts for everyone because they mostly use VR,they dont have an studio their big event is AX and still i believe that all of the VS money goes to pay people to shut up about their bad rep

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Airi, say the word, you'll have the complete support of literally everyone, people working round the clock to plan out how to navigate whatever is preventing you from leaving the black company - money, green card, possible blackmail, whatever it is, it will be taken care of

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
While Vtubers want to kept the kayfabe, this is one of those situations I honestly suggest she use her members/discord to help her job search. My lord, what keeps her in that position?
If I remember right, living in California and 1) being absolutely unable to live off of streamer money alone, 2) shitty contract.

Anime Fan

Oh I know how this one goes! Airi is now the de facto supervisor without the pay bump!
All while still handling her old responsibilities probably, since from what she's said in the past I would find it hard to believe they would have someone to take over her previous position.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie will be back streaming in a few days:

She's promising some chibi 3D stuff in her stream and an announcement. I don't follow Rie enough to know what this announcement might be about, perhaps our resident Rie scholar and superfan, @superduper, can enlighten us.

Time to get parasocial with Rie, everyone. Stream has started, and she's using her chibi 3D avatar.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm gonna shill this cavewoman because she is cute and reminds me of Mozu and you can never get enough Mozu

Negzana

:holohag::hololove:playing more Dragon Quest, this time she's starting on the one that really activated the Dragon Quest series into being a cultural icon, Dragon Quest III.

Like how Westerners might think of Conan the Barbarian as the archetypal example of a heroic warrior, Japanese see the protagonist of III as the archetypal heroic warrior

dragon-quest-3-sfc-box-front-cover.jpg

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just a heads up if you were thinking about watching Fubuki's 5 year anniversary holiday thing, some madlad live translated the whole thing, so fellow EOPs can follow along if you have the LiveTL addon.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hime's news: she has an original song she is releasing tomorrow.

Here's a preview:

Pretty cool, Rie.

Twitter

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Total Black Company Death

God damn it, that place is slowly killing her. I'm tired of hearing about her being taken advantage of at that company. It was hard enough hearing her almost break down at the end of a stream a few weeks ago. I can't even imagine how much shit she has to deal with at that place. I wish something could be done.
:pippasadl:

I'm sure her escape to Canada could be crowd funded. Or joining Pippa in her shack for a week. Place might actually get cleaned.
I'm sure Pippa would be more than willing to help with a Killdozer plan too.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Airi, if you're reading this, when this shit happened to me the only way to save my life was to just give my 2 weeks of notice. I know there's the underlying fear of being unemployed during complete financial breakdown, but there's no point in blowing winds on the sails of a sunken ship.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

God damn it, that place is slowly killing her. I'm tired of hearing about her being taken advantage of at that company. It was hard enough hearing her almost break down at the end of a stream a few weeks ago. I can't even imagine how much shit she has to deal with at that place. I wish something could be done.
:pippasadl:

Having gotten nearly to the point with a company in CA one time, there's some really fun things you can do to companies at the Secretary of State level. CA also has a stupid amount of compliance agencies with more time on their hands than things to do, so a local is more than capable of making a company's life hell. Problem is, that'd likely end up falling on Airi's head more than anyone else, given the way she talks about the place.

Airi, if you're reading this, when this shit happened to me the only way to save my life was to just give my 2 weeks of notice. I know there's the underlying fear of being unemployed during complete financial breakdown, but there's no point in blowing winds on the sails of a sunken ship.

I'm sure her escape to Canada could be crowd funded. Or joining Pippa in her shack for a week. Place might actually get cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom