"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Mumei returns again in 4 hours. Glad things seem to be over for now.

The Northern Great Towl by @koyonept_u.jpg

I cannot wait for healthy birb to resume her murder spree completely normal chatting

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish Mumei would pick up where she left off drawing everyone in holo. She's got some beautifully inventive ways to horrify.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shinri's first of three birthday streams starting. Deceit an amogus fps style game I think. All of Tempus made it :sanasmile:

2nd POV with Bettel

I've only watched ten minutes but has Altare said a single word!?!?!?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
He has, the game silences the voice in the dark phase. He must have died early in the second game. Vesper has died in the first round of each game. edit: 3 games in a row lol.
:kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Our local vtuber is debuting his new model:

e: pro tip, you aren't a corpo so you can just torrent games like superhot. If it's on GOG, then there's no DRM and it's omega easy pirate.
My critiques: maybe should have done a few dry runs to iron out the technical scuff. Dry runs would have maybe helped as well as deal with nerves, and I heard a lot of "umms" and "uhhs," so some planning/having a soft script on the points you wanted to hit may have benefitted you. Overall not bad, your artist did a great job and you certainly didn't fall into the biggest newbie trap of having tons of dead air. 👍

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This seems like a pretty scuffed collab, wierd that shittier games like that farm game seemed better put together than whatever this "the hidden" ripoff plays like

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Bovine Woman is baking again and I actually remembered this time.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lot of brown out tonight, not that I'm complaining!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Some random bubbling sounds in the distance
Shiina says she wants whatever is doing that to stop making a plapping sound and scaring her
Her chat:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow, apparently, Nebi had issues with her internet, so they canceled the Pummel Party collab.

Instead, Raki and Lottie will be doing a Zatsu stream.

>Is the high tech Doc Oc Alien Vtuber
>Has Computer and Internet problems

I'm sure her Alien software causes a problem :smugina: She's really cute though, I hope everything gets sorted out for her soon!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Touching grass for a few days means being 50+ pages behind. I know I'm a fucking lurker that posts one every couple months, but I need to ask this.
I remember in the early times of this forum there was an attempt to introduce a Highlight function like in KF. I remember having read in a separate thread the woes of coding something like that. Was the idea abandoned forever and ever?
We do have the thread recap posts if, for some reason, you want to lose out on reading board drivel, liveposting, arguments with Nolan, and shitposts.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure if it was discussed around the time it happened. But Fubuki announced that she would be getting a makeover. Now I imagine this will probably be something similar to what Miko went through and to a lesser extent Roboco. I'm genuinely curious as to what she'll look like, especially considering this is the first 2D member getting one (unless you count Flare's and Nene's redesigns), and because it's probably a sign of things to come for other members.

Comparison sake:

1687567022096.png
1687567029015.png

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
pro tip, you aren't a corpo so you can just torrent games like superhot. If it's on GOG, then there's no DRM and it's omega easy pirate.
And when you're pirating from other places, don't forget to change the specific .ini file so your ingame name doesn't show up as XATAB, FitGirl or DODi :^)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Game only has 6 spots so 2 of the boys have to sit out on certain rounds, plus only proximity chat. Interesting game with super fast rounds. Flayon is as annoying as ever again tho :gunpeko:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

USS IOWA

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Khyo made the video and is shit.

Handled it with baby gloves unsurprisingly. Whenever Niji slips up these guys always jump at the opportunity but if it's someone within the EN sphere with a lot of clout

"But she isn't totally in the wrong guys"

lol. lmao even.

HOLY SHIT SO MUCH COPIUM AND RETARDATION IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

Not surprising considering what kind of audience these "news" peddlers cultivates.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Handled it with baby gloves unsurprisingly. Whenever Niji slips up these guys always jump at the opportunity but if it's someone within the EN sphere with a lot of clout

"But she isn't totally in the wrong guys"

lol. lmao even.
You know how it goes with these vultures.

Company always bad even when company completely in the right.
Individual always good, even when individual is a complete piece of shit, unless they were racist/LGBTPQ+phobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom