"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seenister

PixelLinkbros... Nebi broke her 3rd person speak in Twitter space. It's so over.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Kson starting Alien: Isolation on Twitch:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Small Sleepy-Twitter update. Unfortunately, nothing positive:

Recap in case anyone missed it: Sleepy was banned on Twitter for posting a Morrowind quote. Seemingly, their bot or whatever mistook it for a threat or something. Pippa Tweeted at TwitterSupport to try and help, since Sleepy was getting no actual communication with a person, and posted two examples of other accounts who have posted the same quote and have had it up for years, reiterating that it was a quote from a video game.
1687481785816.png

Now the update: Twitter has now removed both of those Tweets for violating the Twitter rules after 1.5 and 2.5 years of being up. However, their accounts are not banned:
Screenshot 2023-06-23 084747.png

Sleepy thinks somebody is reporting these Tweets with the word "kill" in them because Twitter's broken-ass system will automatically delete them. But Elon has made Twitter so much better, right?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is just adding fuel to the fire. And also implies they didn't want to acknowledge their models and some of their contact terms were out there since May, until they had announced the wave. Of course no contract has actually leaked, just the merch cut, so it's just Niji flailing against rumors and gossip.

https://archive.md/0LucP (still loading)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Was checking twitter for some stream schedules and came across some tards seething about Vesper raiding Kiara. Oddly enough, they're actually getting blasted in the comments instead of it being a unicorn party.

He's going to get Me Too'd! :urtearingmeapart:

Edit: Also asking someone first kind of defeats the purpose of "Raiding". I don't think the Vikings RSVP'd the British.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He's going to get Me Too'd! :urtearingmeapart:
Kiara is gonna come out and say that Vesper's unprompted and un-consented raid was worse than participating in a wrestling match against two fat men while being dressed in an asuka costume

Not that she has any experience with that or anything

Grandmaster Robin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is just adding fuel to the fire. And also implies they didn't want to acknowledge their models and some of their contact terms were out there since May, until they had announced the wave. Of course no contract has actually leaked, just the merch cut, so it's just Niji flailing against rumors and gossip.

https://archive.md/0LucP (still loading)

Reset the counter. We were so close to making it more than 48 hours this time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Someone translated the Cover Studio walk through where all of those images came from.

Edit: to search for the YT link, use just the Video ID, not a full link. I actually did try to check if it was posted, lol.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (4).png
Guess why :smugpipi:

Ok, it is actually because there is another Kiara with 2+ million followers in the shithole also known as India, but all the topics on Kiara are sperging about the Vesper raid.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Now the update: Twitter has now removed both of those Tweets for violating the Twitter rules after 1.5 and 2.5 years of being up. However, their accounts are not banned:
View attachment 32193

Sleepy thinks somebody is reporting these Tweets with the word "kill" in them because Twitter's broken-ass system will automatically delete them. But Elon has made Twitter so much better, right?
>Pippa accidentally snitched on two randos

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Prepare for Kino the Boys are going to play a game that is about killing each other ala Amongus and Vesper,Altare are in (For now) This is because of Shinri Birthday
I hope Vesper kills Altare

The Geo collab of Azki and Ollie left this funny interaction
1687540091628.png

Japanese people being clueless about WW2 will always be funny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I would like to request some help in archiving some of these because they're funny but, Bao the whale hoe made a bunch of vtweeters mad because she made fun of the sub incident

I tried to archive some of the tweets and all i got were some errors, both default twitter and nitter

Screenshot_20230623_121559_Twitter.jpg

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Is Froot just afraid of her mom and that's why she hasn't told her to shut the hell up or does she really believe that there's no such thing as bad publicity?
The Geo collab of Azki and Ollie left this funny interaction
1687540091628.png

Japanese people being clueless about WW2 will always be funny
Even more so when it's reversed and comes from people directly affected by Japan.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuyo having a collab with Risa Everfrost

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I would like to request some help in archiving some of these because they're funny but, Bao the whale hoe made a bunch of vtweeters mad because she made fun of the sub incident

I tried to archive some of the tweets and all i got were some errors, both default twitter and nitter

based

i still dont get why bao is horny for blaidd thats a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom