"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Foobs' anniversary event in half an hour!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's absolutely retarded. She goes on later to ask people to voice their thoughts to emphasize privacy:

Archive

I don't know where these people decided that anyone is expected any sort of privacy in a public setting, but it's beyond stupid. Blows my mind even further that she posts actual pictures of herself with identifiable things in them (her bright shoes, bright luggage, her OffKai badge, not to mention her outfits, hair, etc) and has the audacity to complain about potentially being caught on camera. A couple people got found out by that one freak by just their voices alone, and this one might as well have slapped on a neon sign identifying who she is while expecting others to carry the burden of making sure no one finds out who she is. Unreal.

NGL I kinda wanna face dox her now.

[Phase Connect Twitter News]:
Are these numbers accurate and what time frame was it accumulated over, because that's a huge amount of dosh right there:

Archive
Some madlad is putting his money where his mouth is:

Tenma discovered she's allergic to a certain medication:

Archive
Someone is using Shiina as an example of why vtubers aren't funny:

Archive

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Whatever happened to the off collab chadcast that was supposed to happen in Japan? Bae is back in Australia now right?

As of her Guerilla the other night, she was going right back to Japan. Said she wasn't even unpacking.

Though with this news now, I wonder if she's still going?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone is using Shiina as an example of why vtubers aren't funny:

Archive
[/SPOILER]

> Women arent funny, ree
> Entire account revolves around being smug at warhammer vermintide and reposting /v/ bait
lol

You can pay 14.99 a month to be his discord kitten janny

Screenshot_20230623_065513_Brave.jpg
> he doesnt know

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Was checking twitter for some stream schedules and came across some tards seething about Vesper raiding Kiara. Oddly enough, they're actually getting blasted in the comments instead of it being a unicorn party.

[a]

[a]

So now we know why there aren't any clips of that Only Up! stream that Panko did

[a]

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As of her Guerilla the other night, she was going right back to Japan. Said she wasn't even unpacking.

Though with this news now, I wonder if she's still going?
It is Bae, so the chances of her going back anyway are, unfortunately, very high.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Was checking twitter for some stream schedules and came across some tards seething about Vesper raiding Kiara. Oddly enough, they're actually getting blasted in the comments instead of it being a unicorn party.

[a]

[a]

Some interesting bouts of seethe from this Yamanba

Bonus seethe thread from another Yamanba in the same thread

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Nice behind the scenes vid on that regard. (Which somehow looks like it should be linked in the article?!)
Beware jp only
Stumbled upon someone translating the video

And translation sometimes not really on point but it's there.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can take the autist out of the kiwifarms
But you can never take the kiwi out of the autist

If someone's going to be a rapist-in-waiting on main, they deserve to be dragged out in the light and harassed for it. They shouldn't get the benefit of being able to conceal or anonymize themselves once they've made it clear they have the intent to victimize a woman, because that's how they will eventually get the opportunity to strike.

Quick, post your username if you joined Nijisanji

I'm Stun N. Stumber

Eldir Sakuroruzu 📜

Agile Lily
Gul Gility
Handy D. Mann
Varimathra Crossnauzer
Mustapha Muscleborne
Hidetsoyushi Quincy
Flux Flucsia
Arcas Acratosphere
Bolz Lonnyasu
Nud Noodles

This motherfucker doxxing the next 3 waves jesus christ someone stop him

Catching up on this after the fact, but Korean Titsnake has some liveTL in the chat now and is planning a full switch to YT in July? Boy I wonder why so many streamers seem to be full on jumping off Twitch. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Sukoya Kana's cover of that Idol song. Is nice to hear the nurse singing again.

Joined and subbed to Fox Friend. Who tf are these people on the screen?
No idea, but one of them pulled a fucking Glock and she recognized it!

I must give Fubuki a gun.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Joined and subbed to Fox Friend. Who tf are these people on the screen?

That's Yuichi Nakamura and Mafia Kajita.

The former is a well known Seiyuu/VA and the latter is a known freelance gaming writer and MC that usually hosts weeb related events.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

TwoBit

Early Adopter

[a]

[a]

So now we know why there aren't any clips of that Only Up! stream that Panko did

[a]

"Did he ask Kiara for....consent before raiding her chat?"

That is the funniest shit I've ever read from a unicorn. I can't believe Vesper basically RAPED Kiara by raiding her chat. He can't keep getting away with it! :urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's Yuichi Nakamura and Mafia Kajita.

The former is a well known Seiyuu/VA and the latter is a known freelance gaming writer and MC that usually hosts weeb related events.
Foobs is also getting an outfit update (or whatever you call getting more shit on your outfit like Ame just got) tomorrow, going off what the end page said and my limited Japanese capabilities.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

USS IOWA

"Did he ask Kiara for....consent before raiding her chat?"

That is the funniest shit I've ever read from a unicorn. I can't believe Vesper basically RAPED Kiara by raiding her chat. He can't keep getting away with it! :urtearingmeapart:
Vesper's spear strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom