"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Why the Phase connect members having potato PC. I thought they should at least able to afford a decent PC with 3070 graphic cards.....:fishmandispair:
Airi can't even have a second monitor without borrowing one.
:fishfry:

UberSoldat

Prudent Lurker

Some random wigger is DMing a oneshot for Vsj

There's a second lineup with Connor, Buffpup, and Ai Candii.
"is this my first time [being raided by a Hololive member]?"
Isn't even the first time Vesper raided her, though that was a waiting room. A couple others too like Calli etc.
Ollie though was the first on stream while she was streaming geoguesser at Calli's place.
This thread is moving faster than the Kiwifarms thread ever did. How the fuck did we go from 5-10 pages a day, to 5-10 pages in just 8 goddamn hours?
Yeah, I've given up and at most just go for the latest 30-20 posts compared to the homeland where I had read every post(except for the recent months cause I can't bother to try to access it anymore), for here it's like maybe 60%.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RiverBear

Yeah, I've given up and at most just go for the latest 30-20 posts compared to the homeland where I had read every post(except for the recent months cause I can't bother to try to access it anymore), for here it's like maybe 60%.
Most of that is trolling Nolan so you aint missing out on much.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jesus christ I just saw this elsewhere anyone know anything about this incident?
Warring for gore

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Members only preview of the upcoming HoloGra featuring Kronii, the strongest Warden.

Edit: Having embed troubles so swapped to attached file.

Attachments

• KroniiHoloGrapreview.gif
    KroniiHoloGrapreview.gif
    14.2 MB · Views: 29

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Jesus christ I just saw this elsewhere anyone know anything about this incident?
Warring for gore
View attachment 32162
I remember Jersh talking about incidents like this on MATI. It's the soyjack party kids who go around looking for streamers playing drawing games like gartic phone and then they troll the shit out of them by using a program to draw Hitler or post gore images. So yeah...streamers shouldn't play those games in any kind of lobby unless it's a closed lobby with a group of friends that they know.

Edit: I found the podcast where he talks about it. It should be timestamped but if it's not, skip to 1:19:45. The segment is about 8 minutes long.

Last edited:

cucurut

Warring for gore
View attachment 32162

Going off the date in the bottom right it should be either
or
stream
Interesting that the clip was encoded only 2 days ago (on 2023-06-21 19:15:52 UTC using shitty x264 and AAC-LC, but that's normal).
E: Oh, that's twitter encode.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pretty sure Kaela was just a manager

Her fans are funny, this Yuna person shilled her merch too.

The whole clip is funny but AZKi innocently asking about the bunker is too much.

Ollie immediately nope'd out of that conversation was hilarious considering her family (also yeah that bunker would've helped between 1945-1949). They also got a zeroguess at one point and encountered a circumcision clinic on the way.
Quick, post your username if you joined Nijisanji

I'm Stun N. Stumber
NijiJP: ブレッス.ユウ。
NijiEN: Biggus Dickus, a R(W)oman Vtuber, with genmates Naughtius Maximus and Incontinentia Buttocks as the TriumVrate wave.

From yesterday's feign stream, the things Yamada would do to get that ASMR collab with her oshi Suou Patra and become Patra's imouto.

Here's an interesting clip on Flare talking about the times when she had her cool voice.

Found a Roboco clipper who is now Patra's doggo (his channel banner). He subbed one from quite some time ago when she's still in HoneyStrap.

MaiR will be singing at 8PM JST.

Subaru to watch Madoka Rebellion movie at 10PM JST. Finally a happy end after the despair.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Please watch one of the very few reasons I still keep up with Niji in anyway shape or form

Warring for gore
View attachment 32162
shes fat, so she probably deserved it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Quick, post your username if you joined Nijisanji

I'm Stun N. Stumber

Sadly, Murray Shinaide could probably be a NijiEN name. I should have picked a new one when I started but I was too damn proud of that pun.

Enna poking fun at Niji names:

Me too:

If you laughed too, please consider updooting it on YT and not just here. Official new model debut for realsies this time today (Friday) on Twitch at 5:00 PM PT, 8:00 PM ET. Okay, weekly self-promo post over.

I don't like the way that's worded. It implies awareness of certain other YouTube videos.

Edit: Filian landed a GameStop sponsorship.

Yes, jokes, but I've been in a lot of places where there are no other places to buy used games for dozens or hundreds of miles than a crowded GameStop in a mini mall, so I can't hate the place.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It would be funny af if Yuri was poached into Idol

But Yuri doesn't stream. How is she supposed to rake in money for the Jews if she remains a seething vtweeter?
That was just a parody song btw and I didn't make the lyrics lol here's the OG if ur referring to ye these lyrics:

You sang it better. I really wish I archived that shit!
That Phase song was very sweet. Also helps that it was written by Rie and Jelly and not some random Japanese people hired by Sakana.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIE!!! YOU'RE SO TALENTED!!!
Seriously though it's nice to see Rie use her talents to further Phase Connect instead of squandering them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Centaur (male) on Fauna's stream REEEEEEEEE

Pioneer

Nayuta acoustic live in an hour. There's no mention of the archive being available for members only this time.

thirteenorphans

Shork tweet. Chumbuds appeased for another week.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

akaaoi

Shork tweet. Chumbuds appeased for another week.

4 Gura tweets in 3 days? Impossible. This reality glitch is proof that we're all living in a poorly coded computer simulation.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom