Archive/Tweet
TwitLonger
A

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How many cave vtubers are there? Before her the only one I knew about was Meat

That's what Brolime did and he even went up to Nyaru and Pippa. Hell there were people like Punkalopi who just went up to chuubas livestreaming and didn't care.

This might sound mean but, I decided to check her profile. That girl has barely any views or reactions on her tweets. No one gives a shit about her. Either her self-esteem is really high and she thinks she is way more important than she is or this is just her trying to farm drama to get views.

I assure you that you could probably find her in a few of the footage from the roomba walkalongs based on her outfit.
1687501673294.png
1687501711459.png

This is not a private event. If you don't want people filming you (not like anyone was doing that but she just probably appeared in the background), dont leave the house and go to a fucking CONVENTION.

Negzana

This thread is moving faster than the Kiwifarms thread ever did. How the fuck did we go from 5-10 pages a day, to 5-10 pages in just 8 goddamn hours?
Kiwifarms was known as "Le evil racist doxsite with nazis" so it may have warded off people who did want more honest conversations about the vtubing industry

Meanwhile Virtual Asylumis just a vtuber site that's edgier and more open than other forums but it isn't as toxic as KF can get, so it's a bit less filtering for people

Yea, other good turn based games have come out in the two decades since FF10. The Bravely Default series was fantastic. And I really need to dig into Dragon Quest. I've missed out on that almost entirely.

And since FF10, the only two good games have been 12 (even if the story was a little under baked in parts) and 14. But that's an MMO.

I do hope the success of 16 doesn't entirely kill out the traditional turn based formula. But at this point, I'm fine with the mainline Final Fantasy games moving on from that as long as the games are good again.

Dragon Quest is locked in time and I love it for that. Final Fantasy is virtually unrecognizable from the first 5-6 games, meanwhile you can tell Dragon Quest XI is a Dragon Quest game if you only played the first 5-6 DQ games. Game design is very simple but what makes the games work is their simple but understandable plots, the worlds Horii develop, and Toriyama/Sugiyama and the sprite designer/soundfont composers who translate their works into videogame form.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Some random wigger is DMing a oneshot for Vsj

Now I'm imagining a scenario where the party is gearing up at the store, and Früt, Queen of the Bulls, trips and knocks some potions to the ground, breaking them. Karen, as the shop keeper, is noticeably upset and begins yelling at Früt, telling her that she needs to pay for the potions she broke, after all this shop is a small pop and pop store and it's very expensive and time consuming for them to brew these potions in their bathtub. The party tries to talk their way out of it, but the shopkeep is relentless, shouting over and over, "Where's the money, Früt?!"

Limkin

Are we going full circle with content creators returning to running their own sites and blogs, and people posting on actual forums rather than aggregator sites? With all the social media seemingly trying to reinvent new ways to fuck itself over you can't beat good old reliable self-hosting. If twitter wants me to pay a monthly subscription and have all the data possible about me, they better fucking make sure I can't possibly be banned. Not carpet bomb accounts when there is half a dozen verified bots bombarding DMs every day with scam

Godfuckingdamnit

Enna poking fun at Niji names:

Also didn't expect her to be playing Zomboid.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Brolime released a banger about Sleepy's ban:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some info from today's kronii stream.

She had a light schedule because she's traveling with "sally" to "Alcatraz".

She doesn't think rpgs are good stream material, she said they're too long.

It took her some days and 6 hours before the stream to set up the 3d stuff, she set it up on her own.

She has a mocap suit.

Her family saw parts of her 3d stream, they thought her fucked up tit physics were funny.
keklmao.png

She was drinking peach soju during her solo diablo 4 stream, she puked.

She thinks the blue SC rain when there are idol meetings are for pee color, WOMAN IT'S ABOUT THE WATER WHEN YOU'RE FLUSHING.

She once vomited blue because she mixed limoncello with Gatorade.

She likes ghost pepper jerky, her friend makes homemade jerky.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Any clips of it ?
Also it's chuuba summer outfit season

Didn't clip it because it went on for a while. I'll try to make some clips after she's done streaming.

Are we going full circle with content creators returning to running their own sites and blogs, and people posting on actual forums rather than aggregator sites? With all the social media seemingly trying to reinvent new ways to fuck itself over you can't beat good old reliable self-hosting. If twitter wants me to pay a monthly subscription and have all the data possible about me, they better fucking make sure I can't possibly be banned. Not carpet bomb accounts when there is half a dozen verified bots bombarding DMs every day with scam
We're going to see a lot more of it but we won't be seeing a full return. While a lot of commies like their hugboxes (rightoids love them too), they like having control over the medium and letting everyone fuck off to their own little "cornerstore" forum instead of forcing everyone onto the same "walmart" aggregator forum isn't going to fly with them. Expect them to get a lot more aggressive in the coming years about going after these "far right indoctrination sites". They're already determined to go on dox brigades against any users of alternative social media platforms that get big enough, they're just too blinded by their hugbox to know of these smaller forums.

For content creators though, they'll likely remain active on these aggregator sites simply for the significant amount of exposure they get and if they're smart, they'll utilize those smaller forums to help cultivate their audience. It's very apparent people like their own little social club forums with the prominence of discord servers. Only reason a lot of people haven't moved over to self-hosted smaller forums is because discord servers are a lot easier to set up and it provides an aggregation of these "discord forums" with the discord app. In short, normies are super lazy and don't want to do the legwork to find new forums and that's why aggregator sites have become so popular. Hopefully when smaller forums become more popular again, we'll see a resurgence of something like StumbleUpon.

niggaphil

Uruka left her mic on while she went to grab snacks and the mic apparently picked up everything. Nothing lewd or anything, it just quite literally sounded like a bear rummaging through a pantry and chat accused her of being a hoarder. Her chat is also just gifting subs to the accounts of random Phase members. Sakana has already received a sub on both of his twitch accounts.
That's why she is called trash bear, same as why Panko is called as trash raccoon

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
That's why she is called trash bear, same as why Panko is called as trash raccoon
No no, it's trash panda, aka raccoon. Saying "trash raccoon" is redundant, but you can call her a coon, since it's just short for the aforementioned forest critter.
But only if you have the C-word pass.:smugpipi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This might sound mean but, I decided to check her profile. That girl has barely any views or reactions on her tweets. No one gives a shit about her. Either her self-esteem is really high and she thinks she is way more important than she is or this is just her trying to farm drama to get views.

I assure you that you could probably find her in a few of the footage from the roomba walkalongs based on her outfit.

This is not a private event. If you don't want people filming you (not like anyone was doing that but she just probably appeared in the background), dont leave the house and go to a fucking CONVENTION.
She's absolutely retarded. She goes on later to ask people to voice their thoughts to emphasize privacy:

Archive

I don't know where these people decided that anyone is expected any sort of privacy in a public setting, but it's beyond stupid. Blows my mind even further that she posts actual pictures of herself with identifiable things in them (her bright shoes, bright luggage, her OffKai badge, not to mention her outfits, hair, etc) and has the audacity to complain about potentially being caught on camera. A couple people got found out by that one freak by just their voices alone, and this one might as well have slapped on a neon sign identifying who she is while expecting others to carry the burden of making sure no one finds out who she is. Unreal.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
This thread is moving faster than the Kiwifarms thread ever did. How the fuck did we go from 5-10 pages a day, to 5-10 pages in just 8 goddamn hours?
Extra concentrated autism.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka's computer is going to shit so she had to end her stream. Her computer wasn't responding to any controller or mouse controls and started to beep like crazy. Likely overheating.
EDIT: Rip, she didn't save the VOD

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Lana live with an unarchived karaoke.

niggaphil

Uruka's computer is going to shit so she had to end her stream. Her computer wasn't responding to any controller or mouse controls and started to beep like crazy. Likely overheating.
EDIT: Rip, she didn't save the VOD
View attachment 32161
Why the Phase connect members having potato PC. I thought they should at least able to afford a decent PC with 3070 graphic cards.....:fishmandispair:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why the Phase connect members having potato PC. I thought they should at least able to afford a decent PC with 3070 graphic cards.....:fishmandispair:
-WOMEN
-PREBUILT MACHINES

In general I think everyone at phase are tech normies that don't do checkups to see temps regularly and honestly unless you're a fucking pc autist they should get rid of liquid cooling (because I know all their fucking machines have that) and just get decent cases and some nice normal fans. Liquid cooling is asking for your shit to die one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom