"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Idk how it's taken me this long to realize (I did the gyaru edit of her and everything) but god DAMN is Ember dressed like a slut
Were you not paying attention to her debut stream where she show her model up close? It is hands down one of the lewdest default outfits I've ever seen from a corp.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Is this even a step up really? I know nothing of prism other than liking their character designs. But it only looks like a few of them actually have a reasonably higher ccv than Nana already got as an indie. Do they have good contracts where they don't take much maybe? I hope this isn't like machinima where they just sign people and leach money off of them.
Nana cited in her announcement stream that the affiliation with Sony Music Japan is the main driving force for her auditioning with PRISM. Said she always wanted to be a music artist under a major music label and that signing with PRISM gets her foot in the door and helps her immensely moving forward with music projects and content planning & management.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm watching Shiina. Everytime there's a new FF I always think "is this a return to form at last" and I'm always bitterly disappointed.
I like turn based (ATB is acceptable) and sprites…yeah…
At least there’s the HD-2D game series now.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I can't at all imagine why this guy's wife divorced him, really gets the noggin joggin... :loading:
Usually by the time the actual divorce happens the couple has been at each other's throat for literal years. Wouldn't be surprised if he was long over it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Were you not paying attention to her debut stream where she show her model up close? It is hands down one of the lewdest default outfits I've ever seen from a corp.
Tulsi Nightmare exists

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kind of feel relieved I've never played a FF game so I can watch all this stuff from a neutral position. This game's story really does feel like the game director found out about Game of Thrones after hearing George R.R. Martin was involved with Elden Ring and then the dude got addicted to GoT and binge watched it.
Tulsi Nightmare exists
Tulsi's outfit is pretty lewd but she doesn't have her panties peeking out over the top of her shorts and her shorts aren't torn like Ember's. She also doesn't have much to fill out her revealing top while Ember has well..yeah.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
After the meandering nightmare dross that was octopath snoozeler, I am a-ok with jrpgs thinking they're action games now. Linearity and story have been hurting the FF series for decades.

Ollie and friends by BolterToKokoro.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Here's Sam Hyde's commentary:

New Moonshine:

Don't forget to tune into this in less than an hour, it should be great. The stream title says there will be a guest. @Ant Hime is this you?
EDIT:

Nice

Found this the other day

View attachment 32067
Cave woman with an artstyle inspired by Slayers? Consider me sold!
They have a channel and the model appears to be rigged already but I haven't seen anything about streams or a debut date. Hopefully this isn't dead in the water.

View attachment 32088
Rannasaur is working on her model.

View attachment 32092
Trexie posted IRL photos of herself.

A while ago I posted this artwork by Rimuu
View attachment 32094
I said that I wasn't sure if it was a Xenoceratops or Medusaceratops. Well, as it turns out it's actually an Albertaceratops.

In my defense all three of these dinosaurs are very similar.
View attachment 32105View attachment 32107View attachment 32109

If you like cavewomen check this one, found her by raid. She talks with the Mega64 guy about E3 stuff, very fun collab

View attachment 32115

How many cave vtubers are there? Before her the only one I knew about was Meat

I hate this so much. Wear a fucking mask if you don't want to get filmed. Not only a convention but a fucking Vtuber convention where a large focus of it should be streaming.
That's what Brolime did and he even went up to Nyaru and Pippa. Hell there were people like Punkalopi who just went up to chuubas livestreaming and didn't care.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka left her mic on while she went to grab snacks and the mic apparently picked up everything. Nothing lewd or anything, it just quite literally sounded like an actual bear rummaging through a pantry and chat accused her of being a hoarder. Her chat is also just gifting subs to the accounts of random Phase members. Sakana has already received a sub on both of his twitch accounts.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Kind of feel relieved I've never played a FF game so I can watch all this stuff from a neutral position. This game's story really does feel like the game director found out about Game of Thrones after hearing George R.R. Martin was involved with Elden Ring and then the dude got addicted to GoT and binge watched it.
Of for sure. Even in ff14 ARR you could tell at some point the director found out about about GOT and you suddenly have this later area with castles and dragons and NPCs reminiscent of GOT dialogues and houses. Dudes got a big ol hard on for GOT but most of the ff14 world stuff existed before so I think this is the first time he could really go crazy copying it. This game could be good or bad, but yeah it really does have that HBO infusion. I can't play it on franken-potato and not buying a ps5, so Meemaw can play it for me.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

A Lurking Dumbass

This thread is moving faster than the Kiwifarms thread ever did. How the fuck did we go from 5-10 pages a day, to 5-10 pages in just 8 goddamn hours?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Uruka left her mic on while she went to grab snacks and the mic apparently picked up everything. Nothing lewd or anything, it just quite literally sounded like a bear rummaging through a pantry and chat accused her of being a hoarder. Her chat is also just gifting subs to the accounts of random Phase members. Sakana has already received a sub on both of his twitch accounts.
Any clips of it ?
Also it's chuuba summer outfit season

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
After the meandering nightmare dross that was octopath snoozeler, I am a-ok with jrpgs thinking they're action games now. Linearity and story have been hurting the FF series for decades.
Yea, other good turn based games have come out in the two decades since FF10. The Bravely Default series was fantastic. And I really need to dig into Dragon Quest. I've missed out on that almost entirely.

And since FF10, the only two good games have been 12 (even if the story was a little under baked in parts) and 14. But that's an MMO.

I do hope the success of 16 doesn't entirely kill out the traditional turn based formula. But at this point, I'm fine with the mainline Final Fantasy games moving on from that as long as the games are good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom