opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
If it wasn't obvious before, here's notHana caving in to the woke

A

"Caving in to the woke." Borther, she IS "the woke." I thought the Transsexuality made that clear?

UberSoldat

"Caving in to the woke." Borther, she IS "the woke." I thought the Transsexuality made that clear?
I was under the impression the male avatar was an RP

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I was under the impression the male avatar was an RP
Even without that. Isn’t she bi or something?

I don’t know where the confusion lies why she would tweet that out. Or why anyone would care, ya’ll just some sensitive pussies.

Negzana

I don’t know where the confusion lies why she would tweet that out. Or why anyone would care, ya’ll just some sensitive pussies.
Hint, bi people don't wave the trans flag

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What forum are you on again
If I think something is dumb, I’m going to point it out. Didn’t you guys want diversity of opinions?
Hint, bi people don't wave the trans flag
Hmm that specific parts true. Perhaps I misinterpreted the outrage as being something more than just the trans bit

Negzana

Anyways, the highlights of the stream was the first song and Shallys (And the instrumental montage preceding it). Beautiful stream, sub to Aki she deserves it. Watch her postshow stream and then watch and sub to Kaela. Hag love.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What forum are you on again
I really wonder how the fuck this fag found his way into the homeland to begin with. I respect the opinions of everyone of course but why the fuck would you do it in places that makes racist jokes use big bad slurs, makes nazi jokes etc. Heck next thing you know im gonna go to the " safe spaces " for troons and fucking sperg on them. This doesnt make any sense to me.

chihirogumi

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyways, the highlights of the stream was the first song and Shallys (And the instrumental montage preceding it). Beautiful stream, sub to Aki she deserves it. Watch her postshow stream and then watch and sub to Kaela. Hag love.
I really do hope Haachama comes back tomorrow, it’d be really sad if she missed her anniversary.

And unfortunately the sad thing is probably what’s going to happen. I highly doubt she’ll come back tomorrow

wrp

If I think something is dumb, I’m going to point it out. Didn’t you guys want diversity of opinions?
Diversity of opinions also includes opinions directed against you.
All it means is you wont be forcibly removed for them, not that anyone is obligated to entertain or respect them.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I really wonder how the fuck this fag found his way into the homeland to begin with.
All sorts make their way to the homelands, even if they'd never admit it publicly, you'd be surprised. Perks of being one of the very few sites you can actually speak freely about uncomfortable people and topics.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Of course Kanauru helped with the live. I hope he gets paid for these.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All sorts make their way to the homelands, even if they'd never admit it publicly, you'd be surprised. Perks of being one of the very few sites you can actually speak freely about uncomfortable people and topics.
Like i said i respect opinions. I just dont understand the mentality and this goes both ways. Im not gonna go in a space where i dont feel like i belong. It might just be me being to lazy to argue against people

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Unarchived Bae something-or-other. She got a migraine during her last stream and cut it short, so this is her making up for it.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's a twitch indie with a CCV comparable to Pippas from my understanding. She raided into Grimmi while she was reading one of the FNAF mpreg books. Also has a H and Mr. H animation

Apparently did an Apex stream with Ragus a few weeks ago

While I dont pay much attention to Twitch, where the fuck did Geega come from? First time I heard about them was when Pippa was doing her merch review and she talked about UWU's merch and mentioned liking Geega's merch art. This girl (similar to Sinder) seems to have just appeared from thin air unless im just missing something. I wonder if she is the one Evanit0 was mentioning that just got handed a wad of cash to promote herself and suddenly they popped off. He mentioned a few girls popped out of nowhere and there is actual funding behind them and its not just a coincidence that they did.

Or maybe im just retarded and taking the word of some rando a bit too seriously.
Geega is from the same group as BatAtVideoGames and MintCastella. She was about the same numbers as them as well until about June last year, and she started seeing some major growth afterwards. Here's a look at 2 years of her viewer numbers to demonstrate.
1685625777598.png
I haven't watched her that much, but she's pretty entertaining. She has a really dry sense of humor most of the time from what I saw. Seems like she's known both Zen and Haruka for a while now, so I'd assume the spike is from the vShojo crowd picking her up.

If it wasn't obvious before, here's notHana caving in to the woke

A

Weren't there the rrats that Hana confessed to one of her female coworkers over the holidays last year and got rejected? This is the classic scenario of "I confessed to a girl and she said she is straight so I am going to troon out and become a guy for her this way for sure she will say yes and we will become a happy family". Ignore the obvious massive laps in logic because this people can't think

Man, I like Hana, but she isn't really helping her own case. She actively rejected to do most if not all the efforts to popularize her and pull up the rest of ID as a result, like when she rejected her 3D the first time because she wanted the rest of the wave to get it too, when in corpo you've gotta work with whatever you're given. Pretty sure it's already been mentioned a couple times, but I'm pretty sure she mentioned liking her community being small and personal, which doesn't really work in a corpo setting; I'll be shocked if she extends her contract, since going indie would let her stay whatever size she wants, on top of pushing whatever LGBT content she wants.
She's described herself as a disaster lesbian in the past. Part of me wonders if this is at all related to the thing that was brought up last week where some Muslim countries it is more desirable to be a troon then to be gay thanks to religious law. And as others have implied, she could be chugging the kool-aid wholesale.

Happy Pride Month Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom