"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

In about half an hour the literal :holohag:fish will be dredging. I'm pretty excited for her schedule this week, good variety of games. Not a fan of the ASMR though.

I was literally in the middle of making this post, fak u

But please watch Dizzy, she is good, she is great, she's just the greatest, only the best hagtuber sadgirl-wrangler around, believe me

Tightpinch

Looks like Sony is getting a new Prism Wave

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Art Dump:
View attachment 27877View attachment 27876
Gals and dinos. I know at least one person here will appreciate the Gyaru Kyoryu, Ranasaur, even if she is still predebut.

View attachment 27878View attachment 27879
Gals and motor vehicles. I really like this guy's artstyle even if his gallery is very specific.

In about half an hour the literal :holohag:fish will be dredging. I'm pretty excited for her schedule this week, good variety of games. Not a fan of the ASMR though.

Something tells me you are a fan of the 80's cat girl esthetic

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You guys don't understand, Dizzy was developed to turn us all into simps. She was designed specifically to exploit our weaknesses. She is like the Freddy Krueger of vtubers.

I will ride into battle with this blaring to protect me from the intense THOTTERY approaching at the top of the hour

EDIT: Wait, why was this song the one that was pasted

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ths is why if you are dealing online pay after the project is finished and not upfront.
Even if you're forced to pony up some cash, you don't drop the whole amount at the front like a literal retard. You pay a small amount upfront until you see actual progress being made. You pay them for the project in a piecemeal manner as you receive parts of the work completed, that you don't get turbofucked all at once and you actually get something out of it if they quit halfway through.

Lumi's schedule for this week

lumi.jpg
[a]
The L4D2 collab is Lumi, Airi, Purin, and Kamiko Kana. Pretty sure it was mentioned like a week ago that it was happening but no specific date was given until now. For those that don't know, the watchalong on Thursday is Brokeback Mountain with Lia and they offered Airi to watch it with them. Here's hoping she does for the memes.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
This Truly is one of Ragdoll's stream of all time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thought this would be posted by now. Enjoy IRyS losing her shit over a company honoring employee childbirth.

Edit: oh my god, I am retarded. I even reacted to when it was posted before.

Jesus christ, I am gonna go drink now and get off the internet.

Sven

For the sake of being autistic about incorrect rrats, the Pippa Kiara wrestling yab was an indirect reference. If a bunch of KFPs didn't pitch a fit, nobody who didn't already know about the video would have even thought twice about the tweet.
https://archive.ph/Zuwp7
View attachment 27881
I can attest to your conclusion, I had zero knowledge of Kiara's past, saw the tweet and went okay and went on with my day thinking absolutely nothing of it. KFP flipping out made me look into it wondering what the fuck they were shitting themselves about.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I was literally in the middle of making this post, fak u

But please watch Dizzy, she is good, she is great, she's just the greatest, only the best hagtuber sadgirl-wrangler around, believe me
Anyone else keep wanting to call her Dizzy Darko or Dizzy Dorko? I can't seem remember her last name.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Liora's cover

King Shima's stream in 20 minutes

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I miss this birb already...I hope she turns out ok

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You guys don't understand, Dizzy was developed to turn us all into simps. She was designed specifically to exploit our weaknesses. She is like the Freddy Krueger of vtubers
If she exploited all of our weaknesses she would've also had dark skin, lost potential on that one

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can attest to your conclusion, I had zero knowledge of Kiara's past, saw the tweet and went okay and went on with my day thinking absolutely nothing of it. KFP flipping out made me look into it wondering what the fuck they were shitting themselves about.
Those stupid Yamanbas were bitching about it on reddit when she tweeted or appeared in a hololive chat for congratulations. (Later that week was the stream where she bitched about reddit) I had people asking about what those KFP fuckers were pissed about on Reddit, and I'm not one to hide the context. Stupid bitches.

Fucked up video though, but this was only a few months ago that this reddit autism happened. They'll be signal boosting that shit for time to come

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Ragdolls dimensions:
Head 55cm
Chest area 73cm (big rib cage)
Waist 65cm
Hips 84cm

Edit:
Height 5-6 melons
Thigh 50-51cm 39ish by knee

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Confirmed 'five or six melons tall'. Literal RL Tenma.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

:pippasadl:

She was going to do a keyboard asmr today... That's my favorite...
I'm blind, she just hasn't made a new schedule yet. I even watched the stream...

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ragdoll watchers be like

515IRrO+lXL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

New update for the death road to canada chuuba mod

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom