"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Hakka cantando mi papa es un criminal de Guerra
Hakka sings My dad is a War Criminal

Edit:Soy un imbecil

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He immediately ruins his own credibility to anyone outside his hugbox by admitting he's a retard. Too stupid to grow thick skin.

Also, nah bro, nobody in school wanted you dead, they just wanted you to fuck off most likely. You're not that special you fucking drama queen.

Clarify for me; is this Vesper or just somebody he knows?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I might have to oshi veibae if this continues.
View attachment 26794
Twitter / Archive

Edit : fixed the archive. Btw archive.today isnt working i was stuck at 10000 in queue so use the wayback machine if you can
Jesus what a femboy.

HOW IS IT A 'SAFETY ISSUE'.

WHO IS AFFECTED.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST NOT FUCKING WATCH VEIBEI.

WHY.
MY FEE FEES.
Spent the whole day at work on the twatters replying to stupid shit. Im amazing at how it all boils down to people bitching and moaning about a word triggering them when they were not part of the conversation nor was it directed at them.

No clue who he is but he has me blocked. I guess my #Retardgate tweet set him off. The amount of people that make shit up just to make themselves look like a victim is impressive. :whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Clarify for me; is this Vesper or just somebody he knows?
no, he just did a collab with Vesper's PL (Orc vtuber) like two weeks ago, because unlike Altare, the boomer vampire actually supports the cause on the down low

:^)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I just realized I've been away so much I haven't even caught up, has the Jewish blue thing caused any more drama blowups? Even Katta is sad lately in my absence. I need to improve myself like my first oshi said.
She got covid and took a long break so there hasn't been anything happening. She came back this week and the streams so far have been less degen than usual (Other than yesterday's stream). Boo bros are still being boo bros though which is degen enough.

smartestkidontheshortbus

He immediately ruins his own credibility to anyone outside his hugbox by admitting he's a retard. Too stupid to grow thick skin.
"DURR PEOPLE WHO SAY WORD R BAD"

Also, nah bro, nobody in school wanted you dead, they just wanted you to fuck off most likely. You're not that special you fucking drama queen.

Learning disabilities aren't the same as being retarded you absolute femboy. Being retarded in the literal sense is just having an IQ under 70 it has nothing to do with your inability to sit still or read good.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Okay retards, what are the bigger retards doing on the blue bird app? My inability to stay up longer than 8 hours is starting to annoy me and I barely have the energy to get out of bed now. Just say who is the cause and what has occurred from it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Okay retards, what are the bigger retards doing on the blue bird app? My inability to stay up longer than 8 hours is starting to annoy me and I barely have the energy to get out of bed now. Just say who is the cause and what has occurred from it.
the 3 Vshoujo castoffs (Vei-Nyan-Silver) pissed off a bunch of literal whos on twitter by not groveling because they like saying retard
that is all

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I see we are now at the "Doing [X] will literally kill [CURRENT YEAR TRENDSETTERS], if you don't do what we want, we will threaten to kill ourselves, and our deaths will be on your hands" part of the retard discourse

Topo Chico

Vei can now say retard because left :talentfreedom: Vshojo. She said her stream isn't safe space. Faggots online mad, chasing clout, more at 11.

e: l8 ouch

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

WHO IS AFFECTED.

WHY.
Because, like, words are totally real-world-violence, maan. Saying "retard" immediately explodes the closest shortbus in your vicinity and murders all those poor disabled innocents.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What I found funnier in that thread is the amount of times Pippa has been mentioned. She really lives rent free in these people's heads as the le evil 4chin/KF VTuber.
Screenshot_20230523_163531.jpg
Even Lumi got herself a shoutout.
:smugselen:

Seriously, what a miserable and pathetic life one must live if they get this ass hurt or think it's a safety issue that some anime women on the Internet said the word retard.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

chihirogumi

Learning disabilities aren't the same as being retarded you absolute femboy. Being retarded in the literal sense is just having an IQ under 70 it has nothing to do with your inability to sit still or read good.
tomayto, tomahto
I see we are now at the "Doing [X] will literally kill [CURRENT YEAR TRENDSETTERS], if you don't do what we want, we will threaten to kill ourselves, and our deaths will be on your hands" part of the retard discourse
I like to call it The Byuu.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
its a nice gambit because eventually you will get someone who will convincingly pretend to off themselves or is retarded enough to do it for reals and they make the "greatest" scapegoats that totally work on others that are not already in the same camps

Topo Chico

Lia has some truly low IQ handwriting
1684886074755.png1684886113428.png
1684886199798.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

WHO IS AFFECTED.

WHY.
Nobody.
It has never been about protecting people, it has always been about tearing other people down.
Hakka cantando mi papa de guerra es un criminal
Hakka sings My dad is a War Criminal
Hakka sings my dad of war is a criminal*

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
the 3 Vshoujo castoffs (Vei-Nyan-Silver) pissed off a bunch of literal whos on twitter by not groveling because they like saying retard
that is all
Good. Calling someone retard is a god given right that I will not let some snake take away from me.

Sven

"DURR PEOPLE WHO SAY WORD R BAD"

You know I think he is right, calling him a retard is a horrible offense.....to actual retards who are not this terminally stupid. Retards have a hard enough time in life without getting clumped in with Twitter users.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom