"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

Community Happenings

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I've been considerably busier than expected in the last week or so, and as such I haven't kept up with events in the community quite as much as I'd have liked to.

This thread is a simple, dedicated space to highlight major events in the vtuber community. Sufficiently important events will be highlighted in an announcement.

What counts as a noteworthy event? Here's a quick list.

• A graduation from a major corporation, or an indie graduating with a large dedicated following.
  • A new generation being announced by a big corporation or a well-known smaller corporation.
  • Some kind of major industry-affecting drama that has many big talents commenting on it.
  • Miscellaneous drama of at least some significance, I.E somebody big streamed a controversial game like HogLog and tens of thousands of seething vtweeters with pronouns in bio are mad.
  • A hiatus/disciplinary action taken of a controversial nature, I.E a talent suspended for saying something obviously true but which the company didn't like, or a talent having a meltdown.
If you think another event has similar impact but which I haven't talked about here, you're allowed to use your own initiative and post it. The worst I'll do is tell you it isn't noteworthy enough to feature.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS PROVIDE LINKS TO THE CONTENT IN QUESTION AND ARCHIVE IT BEFOREHAND.

Besides that, joke posts, general discussion of the events in question or arguments about whether or not something is noteworthy are forbidden here. The only things posted here should be events themselves. Discussion takes place exclusively in the main thread or a dedicated one if it is deemed necessary.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IdolEN's official 2nd batch of absurd girls will be revealed on June (postponed from tomorrow). Like the rest of the corpos they're distancing from numbered batches and naming them "Endless", which I constantly mix up with different company EIEN project.

idolen gen2.png
idolen gen2 come up.jpg

chihirogumi

Veibae's twitch account has been suspended. There's no word from her or anyone else yet why her twitch is suspended, but the speculation is that the woke mob got so bootyblasted that they reported her account to twitch over saying "retard" and not apologizing. Another theory is that her vtuber model was wearing a bikini, despite the fact that twitch has literal camwhores on their website.
Here's what her twitch page looks like right now.
False also addresses it in his most recent video.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ex wactor ( i think?? ) Hizuki Miu going on an indefinite hiatus starting on june 30th. Twitter, youtube and bilibili accounts will stay up but others socials will be deleted.

20230601_130135.png

Archive

Announcement of Hizukimiu's Inactivity Dear Valued Fans, Thank you very much for your continued support of Hizukimiu. As we have just announced in the news letter, I, Hizukimiu, have decided to take an indefinite hiatus as of June 30, 2023. We apologize for this sudden announcement. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans, companies, creators, former members and staff who have supported me, and to all those who have been involved in my activities. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. We have about a month left, and I hope to spend wonderful time with all of you until the end. Thank you very much for your cooperation until the end. June 1, 2023 Hizukimiu [About the last delivery] We are planning to make it on June 25, 22:00(JST). Twitter will be updated until June 30. YoutubeBiliBili and Twitter: You will be able to see them even after the suspension. Other accounts will be deleted after July 1.

Edit : seems like this was one of the talents that got doxxed by wactor earlier this year according to the qrts of the post.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
IdolEN's official 2nd batch of absurd girls will be revealed on June (postponed from tomorrow). Like the rest of the corpos they're distancing from numbered batches and naming them "Endless", which I constantly mix up with different company EIEN project.

View attachment 28089
View attachment 28090

Please remind me to feature this in 3-4 days.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Brave group is now expanding to the EN market.

braindoko

Ex wactor ( i think?? ) Hizuki Miu going on an indefinite hiatus starting on june 30th. Twitter, youtube and bilibili accounts will stay up but others socials will be deleted.

View attachment 28316

Archive

Announcement of Hizukimiu's Inactivity Dear Valued Fans, Thank you very much for your continued support of Hizukimiu. As we have just announced in the news letter, I, Hizukimiu, have decided to take an indefinite hiatus as of June 30, 2023. We apologize for this sudden announcement. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans, companies, creators, former members and staff who have supported me, and to all those who have been involved in my activities. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. We have about a month left, and I hope to spend wonderful time with all of you until the end. Thank you very much for your cooperation until the end. June 1, 2023 Hizukimiu [About the last delivery] We are planning to make it on June 25, 22:00(JST). Twitter will be updated until June 30. YoutubeBiliBili and Twitter: You will be able to see them even after the suspension. Other accounts will be deleted after July 1.

Edit : seems like this was one of the talents that got doxxed by wactor earlier this year according to the qrts of the post.

As the resident Wactor watcher I have to correct and clarify on these news:

Miu Hizuki was THE Wactor talent, daisenpai and biggest in wave 1 of the company. When she released an ad in broken Spanish claiming to speak the language the company got put on the map. But things went sour fast, the name of the game: favoritism.
With this newfound fame they recruited 2 waves of talented girls, some ES fluent. Viewers were mostly ES so everyone else had to accommodate. Only Miu Hizuki and Lia Mitsurugi reaped the rewards. These 2 got events in Japan and full 3D with mocap in spite of their lower overall numbers while the non JP girls got sidelined and either graduated, suspended or MIA.
The CEO prevented the gaijin talents from actually reading the contract (Japanese only). If they committed an infraction because of miscommunication he would punish them anyway. You can see the kill count here.
Lia got accused of sleeping with Akira by dedicated schizos, girl goes menhera on twitter. Proceeds to stream for 2 hours saying things like "I may or may not have slept with the CEO, you can't prove either way". This was her last stream, a week after this her twitter got a corporate-sounding graduation notice claiming she attempted suicide (while paying great attention to her merch refunds). This, while possible, was seen as suspicious since one of the ex-talents that claimed people in the company harassed her actually did attempt suicide and provided receipts.
Miu was rumored to be anything from co-founder to a childhood friend of the CEO because of her being so close to the CEO's mother after she had just joined as a manager. She stayed silent through both dox scandals and kept acting like nothing was happening even as the company lost most of it's talents and changed names to avoid drama. Her viewership plummeted as she was arguably a side show to the ES girls that left. So this retirement is just the logical conclusion of the whole shitshow.
There's much more to the Wactor saga but this context should be enough. You can think of this as bizarro Hololive where Yagoo only cared for Sora and everyone else's dream was stepped on, no company can survive with such a "business plan".
a fan opining during the 2nd round of CEO doxing talents:expendables.PNG

miu yearly sub loss.PNG
Her Socialblade stats. Red number is sub gain... yeah. Green is total views

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Vtuber agency KoMeta 2 remaining Vtubers are graduating, leaving the corpo with effectively 0 active talents.
Tweet - Archive - OG post

20230602_175946-jpg.28482

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
EIEN has issued a statement about the circumstances surrounding the departure of Riifu Evergreen on 28 April 2023. Link to post in main thread.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Roza Coatl of small corpo Lucid who was recently on leave due to having tepid twitter takes has left Lucid

Archive
20230604_231229.jpg

Edit: Seems to be on mutual good terms

Last edited:

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

UberSoldat

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
An attendee at OffKai was pretending to be Cooksie, a clipper of Vshojo and related talent with almost 350k subscribers on YouTube. His ruse was discovered when the real Cooksie tweeted that he was not attending the convention. The impostor was found by OffKai staff and his badge revoked. Apparently he had pulled off the same trick at Anime Los Angeles earlier this year. A retweet by FalseEyeD brought the scam to wider attention.

Motives are still unclear but my guess is the guy wanted to stick his dick in crazy. Props to Nolan for first bringing this up in the main thread but this is such an interesting event (in my opinion) that I want to mention it here too.

Hopefully next year's con has some sort of vetting system for people claiming to be notable people, though given that I've never heard of this apparently prominent member of the community before today I can see how that's easier said than done.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
As per what Superduper Samurai posted in the main thread, Nijisanji JP talent Gundou Mirei will be graduating on 21st June.

A rather annoying conclusion, considering that she had spent most of her time this year since March being on suspension all because of a statement she make over Baseball game that causes uproar. Granted, she does have her own problem that the company has issues off, but still.

Also, right after the graduation notice is dropped, she returned to Youtube, posting a black background "apology" video regarding her baseball related issue. From what I heard she might be allowed the dignity of a graduation stream, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: She does get the dignity of last stream on 21st june.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
As per what Superduper Samurai posted in the main thread, Nijisanji JP talent Gundou Mirei will be graduating on 21st June.

A rather annoying conclusion, considering that she had spent most of her time this year since March being on suspension all because of a statement she make over Baseball game that causes uproar. Granted, she does have her own problem that the company has issues off, but still.

Also, right after the graduation notice is dropped, she returned to Youtube, posting a black background "apology" video regarding her baseball related issue. From what I heard she might be allowed the dignity of a graduation stream, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: She does get the dignity of last stream on 21st june.

Fuck.

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
New NijiEN wave of three announced. They will debut 24 June, 19:00 PST / 25 June, 11:00 JST, 02:00 GMT. The three match three out of four designs that were leaked about a month ago, leading to discussion about the leaks and who the leaker and/or the fourth guy was.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nina Kosaka, from Niji EN, is graduating on July 8th. This is seemingly coming out of nowhere. It seems that the same anon who leaked NijiEN's recent wave also leaked Nina's graduation a few hours beforehand (source)

Niji Twitter - Archive
Nina Twitter - Archive

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
4 additional Niji ID talents are gonna graduate in the following months:
  • Azura Cecilia: 20 August 2023
  • Nara Haramaung: 3 September 2023
  • Reza Avanluna: 30 September 2023
  • Hyona Elatiora: 29 October 2023
Thank you for your continued support for Nijisanji and Nijisanji EN.

This is an announcement for the graduation of 4 Nijisanji livers: Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

Their graduation dates are as follows:

Azura Cecilia: 20 August 2023

Nara Haramaung: 3 September 2023

Reza Avanluna: 30 September 2023

Hyona Elatiora: 29 October 2023

Accounts such as Youtube channel and other social media will be closed chronologically after the respective graduation dates. Sale of goods and voices will also end after the respective graduation dates.

Azura Cecilia and Nara Haramaung has been active as members of LAN_Nee3s for more than 3 and a half years ago since March 2020. They debuted as Livers with the image of "older sister" and have made creations with other Nijisanji ID livers. On top of creations in the form of songs and collabs with other livers, they also hyped Nijisanji official events with their presence.

Since his debut in November 2020, Reza Avanluna has surprised many people in Indonesia with his songs. Reza is also loved by his fans through his chill streams and have introduced many Indonesians to an uncommon genre such as TRPG.

Since her debut in July 2021, Hyona Elatiora has accompanied her fan as a comfortable place for free talk and sharing interesting experiences. Hyona could also make a tense stream into one that can be enjoyed with laughter.

We want to convey our respect for all activities and creations made by our 4 livers, and we will keep supporting them until the end so they could spend time with their fans until their graduation day.

We would also like to say thank you, sincerely for all the fans for their support for Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

Once again, we are very grateful for the support for Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

As an aside, fan letters will be accepted until 1 month after the graduation of each Liver.

For questions regarding this announcement, please contact Anycolor Inc and we plead not to contact Livers from our company regarding this matter, be it in the form of stream comments or through other social media.

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
Last edited:
Top Bottom