"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1683747457476.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

JMForte

Chase isn't even trying anymore. He also went on /pcg/ and posted it and I can't help but laugh at how bad it is. A part of me wants to believe it's intentionally bad but it's not because he's actually brain dead.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He's writing erotic fanfiction about thhrang now.
1374796030634.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Chase isn't even trying anymore. He also went on /pcg/ and posted it and I can't help but laugh at how bad it is. A part of me wants to believe it's intentionally bad but it's not because he's actually brain dead.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
Fv2dQZ6XwAABzAq.jpg

I can't help but notice @thhrang hasn't denied the allegations 🤔

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Wait, @thhrang is cheating on me? :pippasadl:

hololive ruined /jp/

what if granhht is chase and this is an elaborate ruse of Bored Guy Thhrang? what if he's larping as chase to give us a boogieman during these trying pipression times? I dont believe some random guy can be this dumb for so long.

Planetary Bombardment

So it's been almost a week since we last checked in on our boy Chase. What's he been doing?
Nothing.

He's been doing a lot of things. And absolutely none of it is notable. He's made pages and pages and pages of posts on reddit. Those three don't even make up twenty-four hours worth of activity. None of it is funny. None of it is clever. I keep waiting for something to happen so I can point and laugh at him but it's sad and depressing how much absolute garbage he's generating hour after hour. Memes that aren't funny. Memes that don't even qualify as memes. And he's talking entirely to himself. He's shouting into the void of thirty-seven subreddits day after day. And in keeping with that, forgive my reddit spacing.

He posts the same thing multiple times across his own subreddits.
chase01.png

He copy-pastes sub begging across his own subreddits.
chase02.png

When he actually ventures out of his hugbox he copy-pastes there too for maximum karma collection.
chase03.png

Not every foray into the wider world results in a pittance of attention. Sometimes his sperging is noticed by other people, and he immediately slaps them on his kiwifarms zoomertrails sub as a person of interest.
chase05.png

archive

He continues to invoke 4chan in the most hamfisted and "HELLO FELLOW KIDS" ways at every opportunity.
chase04.png

archive

He keeps making sock after sock after sock with the same naming convention, then immediately making them moderators of his own subs and removing any pretense of plausible deniability.

I can barely be bothered to archive and screenshot this shit. He is a child screaming into the void for hours every single day, doing absolutely nothing but taking up a few megabytes of space on reddit's servers. He doesn't even have the mental fortitude to stay mad at just one person. He constantly cycles through thhrang, Pippa, Henri, Kuri Rinji, Turkey Tom, random reddit moderators... any and everyone that has ever criticized him. And after nearly a week of "content" I can't even laugh at it. Inane ramblings that can barely even bring about a modicum of entertainment as a subject of ridicule.

Chase, I'm not going to encourage you to be more entertaining. Retard that you are, I still have hope that one day you'll learn that the only winning move is not to play, and you'll delete your shit and make something of yourself. You almost did, once. Try again.

current twitter archive
current zoomertrails archive

Edit: I checked the homeland thread and Taylor27347, kaiellis1, and gnarledbro (who I didn't even mention) were already known socks. I have no evidence for Thenose745 being a sock other than it's being a moderator and using the tried-and-true naming convention.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
This feels like a primitive AI system is trying to figure out who @thhrang is. I love how confident he is while being so hilariously wrong about everything.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

Malding about her secret geolocation being discovered by secret UAV devices? What in God's name is this dumb Yamanba talking about?

E: While we wait for Chase to finish pissing off moderators of other subreddits, I finally went back and dug up this very obvious instance of samefagging on /vt/ back in January after one of his earlier gayops. For context, the day before someone had joined the PC discord with a name and pfp matching Pippa's and began spamming the most milquetoast gore I'd ever seen. The pictures were visible for barely a handful of seconds before they were jannied. Here's Chase admitting to it.

raid her own server.png

archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom